Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,282 members, 7,836,256 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:50 AM

Can You Solve This Riddles? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Can You Solve This Riddles? (845 Views)

Fun Time: Can You Solve This Puzzle? / Can You Solve This Puzzle? / Can You Solve The Fruit Math Puzzle??? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Can You Solve This Riddles? by manlawal(m): 8:13pm On Sep 08, 2015
Q 1: Poor people have it. Rich people need it. If you eat it you die.
Q 2: Mary’s father has 5 daughters – Nana, Nene, Nini, Nono. What is the name of the 5th daughter
Q 3: How can a trouser pocket be empty and still have something in it?
Q 4: In a one-story pink house, there was a pink person, a pink cat, a pink fish, a pink computer, a pink chair, a pink table, a pink telephone, a pink shower– everything was pink!
What color were the stairs?
Q 5: A dad and his son were riding their bikes and crashed. Two ambulances came and took them to different hospitals. The man’s son was in the operating room and the doctor said, “I can’t operate on you. You’re my son.” How is that possible?
Q 6: If I drink, I die. If i eat, I am fine. What am I?
Q 7: What word becomes shorter when you add two letters to it?
Q 8: How many sides does a Circle have?
Q 9: What occurs once in a minute, twice in a moment and never in one thousand years?
Q 10: If I have it, I don’t share it. If I share it, I don’t have it. What is it?
Re: Can You Solve This Riddles? by themonk(m): 8:27pm On Sep 08, 2015
1) Nothing
2) Mary
3) When you put your hands in your pocket
4) there weren't stairs
5) the doctor is the mother of the child

7) Short
8 ) one

(1) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You See This In Your Toilet With Your Pants Down? - Photos / 留学须知美国学历认证Q/微541520157办理美国加州大学欧文分校UCI毕业证成绩单文凭 University Of California-irvine / Angry Female Student Infects 324 Men With HIV As Revenge!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.