Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,086 members, 7,818,258 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:20 AM

Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc (752 Views)

what is the best Social Media Marketing "PROMOTION" Software that you have used? / Top 4 Android Apps To Convert PDF To Word Document / How Can Convert Web App To Apk App? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc by Dannidom(m): 9:29pm On Sep 08, 2015
Pls I need help on this matter.

Oya tech gurus over to you
Re: Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc by yanabasee(m): 10:02pm On Sep 08, 2015
You can convert PDF to DOC or DOCX... Just search google...

But you CAN'T convert JPEG to DoC... How you want take convert am sef? You reason na...
Re: Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc by evanpan: 7:48am On Sep 24, 2015
Hi, Dannidom.
I wonder have you ever worked it out? You might need another 3rd party manual toolkit. When it comes to
PDF to JPG conversion process, I have another question, I wonder have you ever tried to convert pdf to other image files before? As for myself, I am testing the related PDF to PNG converting, PDF to BMP converting , and PDF to JPG converting programs these days. Do you have experience about it? Any suggestion will be appreciated. Thanks in advance.

Best regards,
Pan
Re: Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc by LivingGod22: 8:46am On Sep 24, 2015
yanabasee:
You can convert PDF to DOC or DOCX... Just search google...

But you CAN'T convert JPEG to DoC... How you want take convert am sef? You reason na...

You don't conclude just like that! The fact that you don't know it mean not it doesn't exist! I know many apps that can accomplish such task.

Have you heard of: Abbyy finereader? Nuance Omnipage? And many more.... @Op, Google and download either. In case of license key, we can programme a working key for you, you may contact me (not free)
Re: Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc by Nobody: 12:58pm On Sep 24, 2015
Just use microsoft office 2013 and beyond, make the jpeg and pdf file to open with word 2013, save it as a .doc file
Re: Suggest Any App-software That Can Convert Jpeg Or Pdf To Doc by Dannidom(m): 2:19pm On Sep 29, 2015
macandy21:
Just use microsoft office 2013 and beyond, make the jpeg and pdf file to open with word 2013, save it as a .doc file
thanks

(1) (Reply)

20k Twitter Account Up For Grabs. Cheap/negotiable Price / Mp3 Tag / WANTED: Webdesign Company With Government And Bank Portfolio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.