Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,407 members, 7,830,040 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:24 PM

2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu (949 Views)

Infinix Note 2LTE At 32k N / Gionee Elife E7 With Cracked Screen (20K) SOLD!!! / Clean Gionee E7 For Sale or swap (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 9:31pm On Sep 08, 2015
So my Gionee E7 is up for sale at 32k, its just 2months and I'm selling due to personal reasons. Its in mint condition with any scratch whatsoever

Has a 16mp back camera (Not interpolated) and 8mp front camera (also not interpolated)

32gb internal memory and 3gb ram with 2.2ghz quad core snapdragon 800 processor.

Here are screenshots of the phone until I get a camera that can snap the phone itself.

So holla if interested.

Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lycantant:
So my Gionee E7 is up for sale at 32k, its just 2months and I'm selling due to personal reasons. Its in mint condition with any scratch whatsoever
Has a 16mp back camera (Not interpolated) and 8mp front camera (also not interpolated)
32gb internal memory and 3gb ram with 2.2ghz quad core snapdragon 800 processor.
Here are screenshots of the phone until I get a camera that can snap the phone itself.
So holla if interested.
I will love to buy but am in ibadan and I can only afford 30k. Is a transaction possible.
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 4:21pm On Sep 15, 2015
Lycantant:
So holla if interested.
I will love to buy but am in ibadan and I can only afford 30k. Is a transaction possible. And what do u mean "not interpolated"
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 15, 2015
toy75:
I will love to buy but am in ibadan and I can only afford 30k. Is a transaction possible. And what do u mean "not interpolated"

Hello there bro, I'm sorry but the phone has been sold. And interpolation is when a camera that can capture maybe 1200 x 1600 pixels of picture gets tuned by the manufacturer to higher pixel sizes, let's say 4128 x 3096 pixels. But the original capture pixel is 1200 x 1600, so the higher pixel seen is not the the original capability of that camera. It's a market selling selling strategy used my most Chinese brands.

Therefore, "not interpolated" means its pixel sizes are true to its lens capability.
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 5:16pm On Sep 16, 2015
Thanks for the reply. I got my E7 today and I notice that the buttons below the screen those not have backlight nor indicator, pls was the phone designed like that or is there a setting I av to change. Thanks in advance.
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 6:47pm On Sep 16, 2015
toy75:
Thanks for the reply. I got my E7 today and I notice that the buttons below the screen those not have backlight nor indicator, pls was the phone designed like that or is there a setting I av to change. Thanks in advance.

The buttons have a backlight. Did u acquire it from somebody or was it brand new? Because the backlight settings should be on if its brand new. Well, go to your settings, at your settings, tap on display. At the display, you would see "Close Button Light". Just uncheck/Untick it. Lights should light up now.
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 8:44pm On Sep 16, 2015
Lycantant:

The buttons have a backlight. Did u acquire it from somebody or was it brand new? Because the backlight settings should be on if its brand new. Well, go to your settings, at your settings, tap on display. At the display, you would see "Close Button Light". Just uncheck/Untick it. Lights should light up now.
Thanks man, the phone is new. The option is uncheck and yet the lights are still off.
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 10:19pm On Sep 16, 2015
toy75:
Thanks man, the phone is new. The option is uncheck and yet the lights are still off.

It's defective.
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 7:20am On Sep 17, 2015
Thanks, don't know what to do about it. Don't even know where gionee service centre is in ibadan. I realise from picture that ur e7 as been updated, pls how did u update it. Is it though OTA?
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 7:34am On Sep 18, 2015
toy75:
Thanks, don't know what to do about it. Don't even know where gionee service centre is in ibadan. I realise from picture that ur e7 as been updated, pls how did u update it. Is it though OTA?

I didn't update through OTA. I have the KitKat firmware file. I updated using QCN Download Tool. You could get more info from XDA Dev.
Re: 2 Months Old Gionee Elife E7 For Sale At 32k In Enugu by Nobody: 8:27am On Sep 18, 2015
Thanks, will read about it

(1) (Reply)

White Q10 And Black Z10 25k & 20k Clean Pics / Brand New Fingerprint Reader (digita Persona) / Infinix Hote Note 2 For Sale N17,000 (PIN:2B8D056D)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.