Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,201 members, 7,811,533 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 01:59 PM

How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) (4508 Views)

A Custom Android Kernel For Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 / How To Upgrade Innjoo ONE 3G To Lollipop 5.1 / How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note To Lollipop 5.1 [hot Thread] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by Ayoproxy: 10:34pm On Sep 08, 2015
Its been a Long Time waiting for the Infinix Hot Note Pro Lollipop Update, a lot of impatient users have killed their Infinix Hot Note PRO. I use this opportunity to console them for their lose and also encourage them to take it to CarlCare for repairs because they are still covered by warranty.

Today i will show you how to update your Infinix Hot Note Pro to Official Lollipop 5.1 safely without any issues. You can also read about HOW TO UPGRADE INFINIX HOT NOTE X551 16+1 TO LOLLIPOP 5.1

DISCLAIMER : AYOPROXY, CAN NEVER BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE THAT MIGHT LEAD TO BRICKING, HARD BRICK, EXPLOSIONS, DEAD BATTERY, DEAD TOUCH SCREEN OR HEART ATTACKS !!

TRY THIS AT YOUR OWN RISK !!!

I think you are aware of what you are about to do and the risk involved, before we get started please make sure you have all the files listed below.

REQUIREMENTS :

Download Infinix Hot note Pro X551–BC-L–20150828
Download SP FlashTool V5
How To Install MTK Preloaders Driver
Un-Root Your Device
HOW TO UPGRADE INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO X551 TO LOLLIPOP 5.1

image: http://i0.wp.com/www.ayoproxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/note-pro-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C672

HOW TO UPGRADE INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO X551 TO LOLLIPOP 5.1 (16+2,32+2)
Download the Infinix Hot note Pro X551–BC-L–20150828 to your PC.
Download SP FLASHTOOL V5 to your pc too.
Extract both files separately to different folders.
Open flastool.exe as ADMINISTRATOR
Use the picture above as a Guide.
Load the scatter file.
Choose Firmware Upgrade labelled 2.
Turn off your phone.
Remove your SD CARD,SIMS and remember this will wipe your Internal Storage so make backups.
Click on DOWNLOAD labelled 3.
Plug in Your phone….
Let it do its Magic.
When you get the GREEN mark you can now unplug your phone from the PC.
Turn on your phone it will take 5-10 Minutes to complete the boot process.
Set it up, welcome to Lollipop 5.1
HOW TO ROOT INFINIX HOT NOTE PRO AFTER UPGRADE TO LOLLIPOP 5.1

The update use the same root method with Infinix Hot Note X551. You can read it here

FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS :

Ayo, i use the New Infinix Hot Note X551 with 2GB RAM but 16GB ROM, can i use this UPDATE?

Yes you can. That’s what i use please kindly flash it and enjoy Lollipop.

Can i use this for my HOT NOTE PRO X551 32GB ROM/ 2GB RAM?

Proceed, you are safe.

My Phone is Infinix Hot Note X5551 1GB RAM / 16GB ROM. Can i use this Update?

If you love your Phone and you don’t want to have sleepless Nights, Please don't use this update for your Infinix Hot Note X551 1GB/16GB. Read how to update your Infinix Hot Note X551 16+1 HERE

SHARING IS CARING

Read more at http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-upgrade-infinix-hot-note-pro-x551-to-lollipop-5-1-162322/

Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by Nobody: 4:22am On Sep 09, 2015
Ayoproxy:
Its been a Long Time waiting for the Infinix Hot Note Pro Lollipop Update, a lot of impatient users have killed their Infinix Hot Note PRO. I use this opportunity to console them for their lose and also encourage them to take it to CarlCare for repairs because they are still covered by warranty.

Today i will show you how to update your Infinix Hot Note Pro to Official Lollipop 5.1 safely without any issues. You can also read about HOW TO UPGRADE INFINIX HOT NOTE X551 16+1 TO LOLLIPOP 5.1

DISCLAIMER : AYOPROXY, CAN NEVER BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR WHATEVER HAPPENS TO YOUR DEVICE THAT MIGHT LEAD TO BRICKING, HARD BRICK, EXPLOSIONS, DEAD BATTERY, DEAD TOUCH SCREEN OR HEART ATTACKS !!

I think you are aware of what you are about to do and the risk involved, before we get started please make sure you have all the files listed below.

REQUIREMENTS :

Download SP FlashTool V5
Un-Root Your Device

image: http://i0.wp.com/www.ayoproxy.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/09/note-pro-2.jpg?resize=1024%2C672

Load the scatter file.
Turn off your phone.
Remove your SD CARD,SIMS and remember this will wipe your Internal Storage so make backups.
Plug in Your phone….
Let it do its Magic.

The update use the same root method with Infinix Hot Note X551. You can read it here

Ayo, i use the New Infinix Hot Note X551 with 2GB RAM but 16GB ROM, can i use this UPDATE?

Proceed, you are safe.

If you love your Phone and you don’t want to have sleepless Nights, Please don't use this update for your Infinix Hot Note X551 1GB/16GB. Read how to update your Infinix Hot Note X551 16+1 HERE

SHARING IS CARING

Read more at http://www.ayoproxy.com/how-to-upgrade-infinix-hot-note-pro-x551-to-lollipop-5-1-162322/
I have done all of the instructions,when I click download,and plug my phone that is where it remains forever what else am I to do....
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by guydangerous(m): 10:44am On Sep 09, 2015
If you want to sell your pro signify oh
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by Ayoproxy: 9:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
millerojong:
I have done all of the instructions,when I click download,and plug my phone that is where it remains forever what else am I to do....

Please be sure to have download and installed the MTK PRELOADER DRIVERS. smiley

1 Like

Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by dayowunmi(m): 10:54pm On Sep 10, 2015
Ayoproxy:

REQUIREMENTS :

Download SP FlashTool V5
Un-Root Your Device

Load the scatter file.
Turn off your phone.
Plug in Your phone….
Let it do its Magic.

Proceed, you are safe.

SHARING IS CARING

Is there a way this can be packaged into a video format for viewing, it will be more effective than pictures! Some of us, our understanding of these tweaking stuffs are at best rudimentary. Thanks
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by melicent: 11:56am On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoproxy:

how can i create cwm on infinix hot note 2gb ram/16gb rom version.
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by samintegrity(m): 12:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
millerojong:

Ensure you select Firmware upgrade, thereafter you then click on download.

Pls make sure you are upgrading with the precise rom meant for your device.
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by melicent: 2:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
Make una help me now..... I need help on how to create cwm on infinix hot note 2gb ram/16gb rom abeg (biko).
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by Nobody: 4:09pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ayoproxy:

That was the problem....I downloaded the driver and it's done....thanks, now on 5.1
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by destino24(m): 5:30pm On Sep 12, 2015
Unroot your device?
How exactly do we do that.
Especially for those rooted with Kingroot
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by ZN2: 2:30am On Apr 03, 2016
For those who updated to Lollipop, What do you think of it? Any issues to note? vs sticking with Kit Kat
Re: How To Upgrade Infinix Hot Note Pro X551 To Lollipop 5.1 (16+2|32+2) by odiagabros(m): 4:58am On Apr 03, 2016
If you have infinix hot note pro 2gb 32gb for sale pls signify

(1) (Reply)

5 Important Features To Know When Purchasing A Power Bank. / Please Help!!! Airtel Don Finish Me. / Tecno L9 Plus Scam Please Help

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.