Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,811 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:12 AM

What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? (1223 Views)

What Do People Do With The Pokémon They Catch In Pokémon Go Game? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by lampardizik(m): 1:13am On Sep 09, 2015
Good day people,

So down to business,what exactly do people do on Twiter,after you open a Twitter account,what next?

I just opened an account myself (after countless numbers of forgotten accounts) and I'm still wondering what to do now.

I'd really like to know.
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by Nobody: 1:16am On Sep 09, 2015
Now am tired of this shii "what people do with this or that" .. Op c'mon you matured to know al bcus of Front page u posting rubbish .. Pls grow up.
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by lampardizik(m): 1:20am On Sep 09, 2015
ajixkhid1:
Now am tired of this shii "what people do with this or that" .. Op c'mon you matured to know al bcus of Front page u posting rubbish .. Pls grow up.

Really,I just (re)opened a twitter account and sincerely I don't get the point!
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by DoroMega: 1:41am On Sep 09, 2015
Simple, they TWEET......
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by datjohn(m): 1:50am On Sep 09, 2015
OP, u ar not alone on dis.
I opened mine while ago n still maintaining it, but despite following all ma favrite stars, ma friends, trends, life facts like uberfacts etc., I still miss out on d intrigue abt d social media.
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by 400billionman: 2:18am On Sep 09, 2015
They rant..

# hashtag bullsheet #
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by lampardizik(m): 2:21am On Sep 09, 2015
datjohn:
OP, u ar not alone on dis.
I opened mine while ago n still maintaining it, but despite following all ma favrite stars, ma friends, trends, life facts like uberfacts etc., I still miss out on d intrigue abt d social media.

At least I know that you reconnect with friends on FB,chat and all,read articles on NL...but Twitter?
I dunno
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by Nobody: 9:54am On Sep 09, 2015
From what I see on nairaland and blogs its no different from what people do here; use it to blast celebrities, current events and politicians.

However you're reopening one meaning you already know what people use it for but choose to troll us with this thread.
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by datjohn(m): 10:24am On Sep 09, 2015
lampardizik:

At least I know that you reconnect with friends on FB,chat and all,read articles on NL...but Twitter?
I dunno

Exactly ma feeling too. Diariz nothing exclusive abt it joor

1 Like

Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by lampardizik(m): 11:43am On Sep 09, 2015
charix:
From what I see on nairaland and blogs its no different from what people do here; use it to blast celebrities, current events and politicians.

However you're reopening one meaning you already know what people use it for but choose to troll us with this thread.

Nah,not what I meant...so here's the drill

I open a twitter account,try to blend to no avail,then account is forgotten. There's a new buzz about twitter from friends,so I 'open' a different account hoping to know what the fuzz is about,but I don't get it,and that's another forgotten account,and the cycle goes on like that

Now I've opened a new account,then what?
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by Nobody: 11:49am On Sep 09, 2015
lampardizik:

Nah,not what I meant...so here's the drill

I open a twitter account,try to blend to no avail,then account is forgotten. There's a new buzz about twitter from friends,so I 'open' a different account hoping to know what the fuzz is about,but I don't get it,and that's another forgotten account,and the cycle goes on like that

Now I've opened a new account,then what?
Ask your friends how to use it then since they're the ones who tell you to open it mostly.
Same way I learned whatsapp from friends you too can learn to use twitter. I'm old school in thinking but even I have an idea what people use twitter for, if only I could understand all that Godamn #, @, @, RT, FF and FB codes and how people make conversations with them I might've joined the bandwagon three years ago.
Re: What Exactly Do People Do On Twitter? by lampardizik(m): 1:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
charix:

Ask your friends how to use it then since they're the ones who tell you to open it mostly.
Same way I learned whatsapp from friends you too can learn to use twitter. I'm old school in thinking but even I have an idea what people use twitter for, if only I could understand all that Godamn #, @, @, RT, FF and FB codes and how people make conversations with them I might've joined the bandwagon three years ago.

So you too don't know,how many more people have no idea?,I say let's find out here from those who knows...what good is NL if we can't help each other out with little things like this?

(1) (Reply)

Wwe2k15 Thread / What Are Some Nigerian Videogame Review Sites Or Bloggers? / I Get This Error When I Try To Install Fifa 15 On My PC.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.