Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,533 members, 7,837,037 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

Nlers Prayers is 100% Real And Positive Like One Family - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nlers Prayers is 100% Real And Positive Like One Family (428 Views)

God Answers Prayers, Is It Dis Way!!! / Creator Of Fake Website Selling Prayers Is Forced 2pay Back Over $7 Million To C (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nlers Prayers is 100% Real And Positive Like One Family by rbekins: 1:19am On Sep 09, 2015
After going through a post by a Nairalander about her beloved younger sister that got missing which i was opportune to pray for her the same day on 25th of August. Afterwards followed another tread from him who confirmed that she has been found which after two days or so, in fact I was really amazed with the news.

Regards to this development, I came to realize that this Nairaland site has a lot its doing to human entities most especially people who believe and have faith to its rewards in all areas it touches people's problems.

Actually I prayed with utmost faith for that missing sister (u can check mine with mine moniker) and lo and behold she came back mistriously through a devine holy spirit mission.

Consequently I have this particular pressing need and burden which I have already put into serious prayer but I will be honoured and delighted if the Nairalanders will help and assist me with a prayer asking Alimighty God to have mercy upon me and grant me my heart desire this Month. I will always glorify his deeds here and thank you all for God's intervention to all your endeavours too.
Please this is a very serious issue in life and I believe that serious people who God is using will never fail to pray for me online here, may God answer to all your prayers in Jesus name Amen.

Thank you and may God bless you as you do so.

(1) (Reply)

Don't Preach Religion To Me! / If I List The No Of Nigerian Public Figures Who've Been Publicly Crying Recently / The Only Truth, The Only Salvation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.