Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,877 members, 7,817,584 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:54 PM

Do You Really Like A Wearing Wrist Watch? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Do You Really Like A Wearing Wrist Watch? (630 Views)

Woman Steps Out Wearing Unusual Sunglasses (Photos) / This Lady Was Bounced From The Immigration Office For Wearing This Dress (photos / Man Wearing Oversized Trouser In A Bank (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Do You Really Like A Wearing Wrist Watch? by enolife(m): 4:52am On Sep 09, 2015
When it comes to fashion, wrist watch play one of the most important role. sincerely speaking, wrist watch is not just forchecking time, rather it brings out your personality and make fashionable being and it also make you feels sense of belonging in the fashionable world.

For this reasons, I have decided to bring to you the latest trending fashionable wrist watches that will make you look stylish always (see picture below )

I am about ordering only 30 pieces of the below watch from USA. I will take 1 for my mum and the remaining 29 pieces will be for the first people that will show interest in getting it. This watch will arrive Nigeria in the next 14 working days.

The of this watch is N2,000 / per piece

comments your interest If you want to buy this watch in the next 14 seven days. immediate the product arrive I will display it on KONGA STORE and send the link to you where you can place oder and PAY ON DELIVERY

join me on ( whatapp 08088412196 )

Re: Do You Really Like A Wearing Wrist Watch? by enolife(m): 6:06am On Sep 09, 2015
show your interest
Re: Do You Really Like A Wearing Wrist Watch? by Cutehector(m): 6:52am On Sep 09, 2015
No be only fashion statement, na fashion speech..

I'd rather wear exclusive rings

(1) (Reply)

Durable, Lovely N Colourful Office Shoes For Your Comfort / Great Affordable Shoes, Tees, Shirts And Accesories From Quad St Ones / Pink Lips Balm

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.