Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:48 AM

2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? (123879 Views)

D Banj Set To Become The Richest African Musician Dead Or Alive / Nkem Owoh (osuofia)dead Or Alive. / Most Popular Nigerians In The World (dead Or Alive) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by mamagee3(f): 12:13am On Mar 07, 2010
2pac is dead and gone, there are no two ideas or theories about it
His body is decomposed. . .
Please stop all these imaginary thoughts
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by eccentric(m): 12:57am On Mar 07, 2010
When will tupac fans face reality as it is! THE NIGGA IS D.E.A.D. Right now a million worms are busy singing 'carlifornia love' in his vertebrae.So dudes get a life and pray his soul is in heaven.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by THEAMAKA(f): 12:59am On Mar 07, 2010
he is alive in Cuba!!! waiting for 2014  cool
Makaiveli!!!
  cheesy
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by shotster50(m): 1:58am On Mar 07, 2010
Well well well, its 2010 and some people still believe Tupac is still alive. Honestly I wish it was true but it isnt and we should all accept that and move. Its been 14 years now for crying out loud!!!!!
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by sweetguy10(m): 3:09am On Mar 08, 2010
Tupac is Alive , You need to listen to one of NAS song, he said that Hip hop has changed since "tu pac went to cuba" When NAS was asked about that statement he said that he never said it and when they replayed it to Him , he said that he was just Joking , It's a confraternity of some Kind . they Know the secret but they are sworn to keeping the secret .He is sure coming Back , MAKIAVELLI
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by platinumnk(f): 3:47am On Mar 08, 2010
hmmmm i dont know o, my sister said a guy aporoached her looking like a carbon copy of Tupac.
And lo and behold, someone snapped him and the pics were in TMZ, if hes alive he better come out soon, im sick of these lame artists lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

i just wish my sister would have taken pic with him, she would be a household name grin grin
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by THEAMAKA(f): 3:50am On Mar 08, 2010
THAT IS 2PAC!!! MY BABY'S DADDY!!!
shocked shocked shocked
cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by shotster50(m): 7:47am On Mar 08, 2010
Oh well if thats what makes you guys feel better!!!
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by idifu(m): 11:51pm On Apr 02, 2010
Pac has been dead since 96, wake up from your sleep and stop dreaming dumb modafucka.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by MCLOVIN: 5:25pm On Apr 03, 2010
@Topic
If youre that curious, why not dig up his casket and see if he's in there.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by eros(m): 12:40am On Apr 05, 2010
Story. . . . Story
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by deluxecad(m): 10:10am On May 14, 2010
Tupac lives on! All-time greatest!
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by koolaid23: 9:27pm On May 21, 2010
That is not his grave, that's Shakur's peace garden where dey sang Pac's life ft ashanti and T.I, Tupac was cremated after his demise, The Doc tried to revive him, but his Mom told the doc to let him die peacefully because he has fought so hard in this cold world, Sharkur is dead, E.O.D
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by deneut: 1:17pm On May 29, 2010
2pac was never buried,he was cremated according to his mother,and makavelli story is real i have read it.some blive in whatever they talk abt.likewise 2pac.
his kind of mother is very rare to have stood up to protect his son by saying"my son is dead"am a member of his fans at 2pacalypse.com.
it doesn't matter wat some say,because many people don't really blive there was someone like jesus christ.life,people,thought,world!!!!!!!!!!
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Kgdavid(m): 9:48pm On May 29, 2010
well for those of you claiming that tupac is alive and that he faked his own death i ask you this, why would the U.S government play along with him? he was in hospital for days and then pronounced dead and then tons of police were at the funeral, so why would the U.S government foot the bill for such empty ceremonies? like pac himself said "right before your very eyes", thats where the answer lies. Tupac is dead.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by wiseola1: 12:39am On Aug 25, 2010
it may be truth and it might be not, but believe me sincere this is a psychology thinking the man is not died at all, because all things about his death is very obvious why is second gang is not like that(walex wagger) nutorious big, for god sake tupack is still releasing till now, why since BIG is gone are not about him since then, how will a person die since all this days and is corpse will not be found on the faithful day.but never the case i don't believe he his gone thanks from wase_ola,
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by richardoz(m): 4:31pm On Sep 27, 2010
Tupac is dead.there is no controversy about that.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Ibomade1: 4:33pm On Sep 27, 2010
Since when, the guy don die teeh teeh
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by kailine01: 10:15pm On Nov 27, 2012
i think 2pac's alive smiley grin, and all of you who say he is dead go search and see if he is dead or alive and if he is dead reply back or if he is alive reply back too.
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by niggadee(m): 2:13am On Nov 28, 2012
cino1: every one please checkout  2pac grave, Is he dead?
that's tupac amaru shakur peace garden in Atlanta not grave
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by igahdavid(m): 11:40pm On Nov 28, 2012
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by buchito1(m): 1:01am On Nov 29, 2012
lord knws o!!!! y wud he fake his death na....guess am becomin a little bit confued ere o undecided
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by Nobody: 10:05am On May 31, 2019
My child rates this atmosphere very sexy :-) lipsrsealed
Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by StatikTheMartyr: 9:51pm On Mar 31, 2023
Actually this is a memorial made in his death this day in the garden of peace in Georgia at the Tupac’s center for arts …. It was stolen you won’t find a grave cuz Afina Shakur said in an interview that she spread pacs ashes on her yard. I’d love for him to be alive but he would have surfaced he’s gone as bleeped as is it to say that it’s time to move on from this theory especially since kefee D admitted to having part in his death even gave info the police haven’t released… bad boy (Diddy) put a hit on pac through the crips and von zip a well know crip actually stold the hit money. And jimmy ivean set pac up for the first hit he admired it in an interview

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gUKFQFnVlC4

Re: 2Pac's Grave Found: Is He Dead or Alive? by fadal(m): 12:58pm On Apr 01, 2023
MAN THAT GRAVE FAKE I SAW THAT MANY TIMES ON GOOGLE

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Musicians With Expensive Fleet Of Cars In Their Garage (photos) / Top Ten Prettiest And Sexiest Female Musicians In Nigeria/rating. / Meet Tekno's Baby Mama, Lola Rae (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.