Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,461 members, 7,830,291 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 07:17 PM

Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale (2037 Views)

Brand New / Mint Dell Xps M1330 For Sale [black, 13.3" , 4gb, 320gb, Fgprt, Wlan / Dell Xps M1330 For Sale Used For 95k / New Dell Xps Super Slim M1330 For Sale- From Us (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Cashmoni: 2:27pm On Apr 06, 2009
GOT THIS LAPTOP I WANT TO SELL.

14" SCREEN
160GB HARD DRIVE
BLUETOOTH,WEBCAM
PROCESSOR SPEED 1.8GHZ
2GB RAM

Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by blackracle(m): 2:48pm On Apr 06, 2009
u did not post the price and ur numba.
hw much is it going for cos i am interested.
u can call me on 08033586504
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Cashmoni: 5:57pm On Apr 06, 2009

my number is 08057318795.

will call you.
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by exago(m): 6:22pm On Apr 06, 2009
Its fairly used abi. whats you last take.
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by KazuyaM(m): 6:38pm On Apr 06, 2009
THis is a great laptop, I ordered one that will arrive soon. But the specs of your own are lower than the one I am ordering. Anyways, I encourage others to buy this laptop. To me, its one of the best in the market currently.
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by texazzpete(m): 7:17pm On Apr 06, 2009
Kazuya M:

THis is a great laptop, I ordered one that will arrive soon. But the specs of your own are lower than the one I am ordering. Anyways, I encourage others to buy this laptop. To me, its one of the best in the market currently.

Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it isn't.

100k seems like a good deal for this system, however.
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Cashmoni: 7:37pm On Apr 06, 2009
texazzpete:

Nope. Sorry to burst your bubble, but it isn't.

100k seems like a good deal for this system, however.

Currently it is not the best laptop in the market,thats very true,but when it first came out late 2007 i think,it was one of the best,but currently there are high end laptops in the market.

thanks texazzpete and kazuya
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by blackracle(m): 7:11am On Apr 07, 2009
@cashmoni, dude,i like d laptop and i believe d offer i made wasnt bad.think abt it.
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Cashmoni: 8:50am On Apr 07, 2009
Battery Life is 3hours+

Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 07, 2009
i'm pretty sure its intel graphics. . .and if it is, i'd say 75000 tops esp with the 14" screen

also with a 1.8ghz processor ( in these days of 2.6ghz) . is the processor AMD or intel?
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by arsenal4va(m): 1:00pm On Apr 07, 2009
from the pic it should be intel
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by KazuyaM(m): 3:45pm On Apr 07, 2009
[size=13pt]FOR YOUR INFORMATION THIS LAPTOP IS RANKED #7 IN THE WORLD. FOLLOW THIS LINK FOR CONFIRMATION http://www.infosyncworld.com/news/n/8676.html[/size]
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Cashmoni: 4:48pm On Apr 07, 2009
intel.

@oyb

if you follow the XPS brand very well as well as other laptops brand you would see an upgrade and mprovement.when this laptop was released nobody was thinking 2.6ghz!

Still available
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by blackracle(m): 12:46pm On Apr 08, 2009
@cashmoni, guy, your 60k still dey my hand o!
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Cashmoni: 12:53pm On Apr 08, 2009
@blackracle

my man, omo you can do better.your laptop still dey my hand ooo
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by blackracle(m): 6:09pm On Apr 08, 2009
fine,i'll give u the 60k and pay you the balance say, a year's time.
i'm very serious o,
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Cashmoni: 9:09am On Apr 09, 2009
@blackracle

my guy i know you are serious,lets do this at a right price
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by bigbumper(f): 1:44am On Apr 10, 2009
Hey you, howdy

Whilst we are waiting for a buyer, could you kindly do a sister a favour honey kiss How do I get rid of the annoying screen keyboard and magnifying thingy that annoyingly comes up everytime I switch mine on Lord knows what I pressed to make such nonsense come up every bloody time. Secondly, I ordered some extra Nvidia Graphics thingy with it, but I have never used it okay i confess don't know what to do with it, the only game I play is Solitaire grin

Thirdly, my son pushed the TV onto it, but fortunately enough, only the side got affected, the left-hand bit with the XPS M1330 inscription always lifts up and you can the blue light under it, is it a good idea to use superglue to "fix" it?

Lastly, it is 13.1 inches, not 14inches as you stated, so if I were you, I'd jack up the price cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Chuckdee(m): 10:27am On Apr 10, 2009
big_bumper:

Hey you, howdy

Whilst we are waiting for a buyer, could you kindly do a sister a favour honey kiss How do I get rid of the annoying screen keyboard and magnifying thingy that annoyingly comes up everytime I switch mine on Lord knows what I pressed to make such nonsense come up every bloody time. Secondly, I ordered some extra Nvidia Graphics thingy with it, but I have never used it okay i confess don't know what to do with it, the only game I play is Solitaire grin

Thirdly, my son pushed the TV onto it, but fortunately enough, only the side got affected, the left-hand bit with the XPS M1330 inscription always lifts up and you can the blue light under it, is it a good idea to use superglue to "fix" it?

Lastly, it is 13.1 inches, not 14inches as you stated, so if I were you, I'd jack up the price cheesy grin cheesy

Hi BigBumper,

To stop the magnifyinh tingy from starting up with your system, click on start button, then control panel.  On the search space to the far top right hand side, start typing: 'Magnifier' it will bring out the "EASE OF ACCESS CENTER window. here click on 'Magnify Portions of the screen using Magnifier' look down and make sure the box:Turn on magnifier is unchecked.

You can also disable the onscreen keyboard from the ease of access center.  What exactly do you mean by extra Nvidia thingy? if you added more graphic memory, then it only makes your system stronger for Graphic jobs like gaming and if its just solittaire like you said, then you are wasting the extra money spent! YOu can try the super glue trick on the XPS logo but u hv to be careful so as not to mess it all up and get it looking crappy, so be careful, it should work though.

Finally the M1330 comes with a standard screen size of 13.3 inches so both of you go figure!! shocked grin
Hope this helps.

Cheers
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Cashmoni: 3:34pm On Apr 10, 2009
my sister,

howdy,chuckdee don give you the answers,meanwhile on the Nvidia thingy,omo you dey waste the thingy ohh, go get some good games,then you go feel the card.i wan change my own and people sef no gree buy at the price wey i dey call, what you think about toshiba A305? holla at ur boi!
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by blackracle(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2009
@cashmoni, come give me my laptop o!ur 65k dey my hand and i no wan spend am.
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by bigbumper(f): 12:00am On Apr 20, 2009
Chuckdee:

Hi BigBumper,

To stop the magnifyinh tingy from starting up with your system, click on start button, then control panel.  On the search space to the far top right hand side, start typing: 'Magnifier' it will bring out the "EASE OF ACCESS CENTER window. here click on 'Magnify Portions of the screen using Magnifier' look down and make sure the box:Turn on magnifier is unchecked.

You can also disable the onscreen keyboard from the ease of access center.  What exactly do you mean by extra Nvidia thingy? if you added more graphic memory, then it only makes your system stronger for Graphic jobs like gaming and if its just solittaire like you said, then you are wasting the extra money spent! YOu can try the super glue trick on the XPS logo but u hv to be careful so as not to mess it all up and get it looking crappy, so be careful, it should work though.

Finally the M1330 comes with a standard screen size of 13.3 inches so both of you go figure!! shocked grin
Hope this helps.

Cheers

Thanks a great deal, you are a Godsent kiss

As per the screen size, I am going to claim my money back under the TRADE MISDESCRIPTION ACT OR Whatchumacallit Act, I could have sworn I was told the screen size was 13.1 inches angry I don't care that I have had the lappie for over a year, I am going to demand for my money back angry angry angry grin
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by bigbumper(f): 12:09am On Apr 20, 2009
Cashmoni:

my sister,

howdy,chuckdee don give you the answers,meanwhile on the Nvidia thingy,omo you dey waste the thingy ohh, go get some good games,then you go feel the card.i wan change my own and people sef no gree buy at the price wey i dey call, what you think about toshiba A305? holla at ur boi!

Llong time no hear, how have you been? Don't worry bro, people are gonna start rushing to buy it off you very soon wink
Re: Dell Xps M1330 Laptop For Sale by Chuckdee(m): 12:47am On Apr 20, 2009
@ big_bumper

Glad to be of help!
wish you all the best as you go after your money via whachucallit claims! cheesy wink cool

(1) (Reply)

*****USA Used Blackberry Bold 3 With Accessories For N37k negotiable********* / Blackberry Storm 2 In The Box With Full Accessories For Sale *price Reduced* / US Mint Iphone 4 8gigs CDMA For Just 18k(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.