Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,325 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:51 AM

I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos (38377 Views)

Tiwa Savage Expresses Her Feelings After Partying With Wizkid / "Curvy Girls Rock": OAP, Toolz Shares Cute New Photo / Toolz Shares New Sexy And Curvy Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Loyal36: 9:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Media personality Toolz had her official Introduction Ceremony to Capt. Tunde Demuren a few days ago and taking to her personal website, the OAP gave an insight into her day.

She wrote:

[b]Ishhh is getting real!!
Can’t believe I’m going to be a married woman, it’s all so terribly grown up lol.

I didn’t want to put up anything on my site, but I’m trying to make it a bit more personal, so let’s see how this goes.

Anyhoo, so on Saturday 5th September, I had my introduction. This is where the families of the bride and groom officially meet. We had expected about 100 people, I hear there were about 250 people there! Eeek!!

I didn’t sleep well the night before, because I was so nervous and I really didn’t know what to expect. I’ve been to events like this before, but I’m generally in a corner somewhere just observing.

Today the attention was all on me…and that was so unnerving! I’m used to being on stage, but then work-mode has been activated, so in my mind its all about work.

I was so nervous, couldn’t eat…also because I was paranoid that I would get food stuck in my braces and would end up having lots of pictures with efo (spinach) hanging from my teeth lol.

I worked myself up so much that I ended up developing a nervous tick. My right eye twitched for hours and I could barely stop myself from freaking out….but when I saw him aka Bae the twitching stopped…(and the crowd went awwww!)

All thanks to God!
Much love to family and friends for making it all happen, looking forward to Part 2 & 3![/b]

http://toolzo.net/2015/09/07/toolz-diary-my-introduction-2/

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2838624_1195070214895986913393732044940549n_jpege63015c9dc5adced06d612dc43039ce6

17 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by muri4mig(m): 9:14am On Sep 09, 2015
dat first picture though cool it got me peeing in my pant. she is robustly endowed. wishing her happy marriage life with her Capt husband. however, she is old ooo. may be i am wrong about her.

15 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 9:20am On Sep 09, 2015
She's so beautiful

7 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by ozy4christ(f): 9:23am On Sep 09, 2015
lovely
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Yustash001(m): 10:00am On Sep 09, 2015
Omo see curve...chai...

7 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by elohorayodele: 12:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
muri4mig:
dat first picture though cool it got me peeing in my pant. she is robustly endowed. wishing her happy marriage life with her Capt husband. however, she is old ooo. may be i am wrong about her.

you mean the shite factory?

24 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Demmocrats(m): 12:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
The true beauty of a woman is not physical appearance but character

I pray she has one

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 2:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
muri4mig:
God is watching yu, anyway yu go explain this post on judgment day.

23 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by veekid(m): 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
?
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
She was so nervous? Only she knows what she is hiding in that her nyash that is making her nervous.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by LatestTrend: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
Happy married life cheesy
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 3:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
hml!

Need anything from Jumia?
Contact me now!

1 Like

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
o
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by jackpot(f): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
s s
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by WisdomCanada(m): 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
We hear
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by philfrey08: 3:08pm On Sep 09, 2015
Every girl is usually nervous tha day!

But was she expecting some drama from an ex or shecarry person package.... that her introduction weh come dey like wedding proper undecided

7 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Kolade354(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Her husby will enjoy anaal sex!!!

10 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by angelTI(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
HML in advance to her.
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by oizapendent(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
Nice
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by miki1(m): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
My crush!
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by OZAOEKPE(f): 3:09pm On Sep 09, 2015
"She got an azz of a goddess" Quote me anywhere.

2 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
see yansh like hunch back wink lipsrsealed

May God deliver that guy from every obstacles... undecided

8 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by skelewu404(m): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
i can sell my fathers properties just to tap that a$$ who carry my vasline

12 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Ilekeh(f): 3:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
Some ikebes will just make other girls shy away.

Nice azz grin

omo Yoruba Ewa.

7 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by LewisO: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
So what do you want us to do about it?

All I could say is that there are a lot of "Toolz" in the box. wink

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by ylaa(f): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
smiley
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Aitee1: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Demmocrats:
The true beauty of a woman is not physical appearance but character

I pray she has one

Gbam!!!
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by alaoeri: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
She carry back she carry front, that is all i see.
Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by Nobody: 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
OZAOEKPE:
"She got an azz of a goddess" Quote me anywhere.

Uno lie @ all..she really gat what they call ASS grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by skelewu404(m): 3:11pm On Sep 09, 2015
Kolade354:
Her husby will enjoy anaal sex!!!
kolade sees what u have become grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: I Was So Nervous – Toolz Shares Her Feelings From Her Introduction + More Photos by idris4r83(m): 3:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
She's got TOOLZ!

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mercy Aigbe Stuns In New Photo Amid Marriage Crisis / Davido Buys Chioma A N45M Porsche: Nigerians Reaction To Her Birthday Gift / Mercy Johnson Vs Ufuoma Ejenobor: Who Is More Beautiful After Child-Birth?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.