Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,882 members, 7,810,379 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 07:59 AM

8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos (22532 Views)

Boy Kidnapped And Killed By Sister's Husband In Kano (Graphic Photos) / 2-Year-Old Boy Kidnapped Inside A Church In Imo State (pictured) / Boy Kidnapped By A Lady In Port Harcourt (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by jazinogold(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2015
strange news everyday...Weytin man never hear! very soon dem go sell goat to buy pikin!

I am JAZINOGOLD, and I just want to make common sense!
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by nurex01(m): 11:03am On Sep 09, 2015
that is end of d life. u had better repent
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by cozy7(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
An 8yr-old boy is worth a crate of soft drinks? Lets so this calculation, if that's what he's worth, what will a full grown man be worth? I guess a crate of beer......let me go ask that cooker guy b4 he's taken to kirikiri

1 Like

Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Ugo4ema2015: 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Wetin dem wnt use dlittle boi do...wonders shall neva end!
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by slap1(m): 11:05am On Sep 09, 2015
Jonathan Coker from where?
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by bababuff(m): 11:08am On Sep 09, 2015
Hmmmm.... Believe this, you will believe anything
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:11am On Sep 09, 2015
Smh!

Heartless being
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by beyoncausme: 11:12am On Sep 09, 2015
wonders shall never end....
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Roommaster1(m): 11:14am On Sep 09, 2015
cool it is so funny, the boy can't even cried owt. I tink he is a deaf :-D

1 Like

Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Ligxy(f): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2015
OP you can lie o. Where were the 51 crates when he was walking away? On his head?
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by sirjeff(m): 11:15am On Sep 09, 2015
There is GOD
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by fF01(m): 11:17am On Sep 09, 2015
dis isn't kidnapping, U borrow Person buy something!
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Godset1: 11:18am On Sep 09, 2015
grin angry

Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Roommaster1(m): 11:19am On Sep 09, 2015
Ligxy:
OP you can lie o. Where were the 51 crates when he was walking away? On his head?
no, on his car butt, am an eye witness
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by agarawu23(m): 11:20am On Sep 09, 2015
Old news
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by ifeomaekol(f): 11:26am On Sep 09, 2015
D 8yr old boy sef nawa------------and he jux sat there so calmly? Nwa 8yrs? Mbanu! Dnt believe ds story, more like a joke.
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 11:27am On Sep 09, 2015
youngwarlocks:
Its not funny buh i am tempted to laugh, don't if i am d only one...chai
more than funny. I dey shoemaker place to mend my shoe and am like reading this news and this lady behind me thinks me strange cos am just laughing out here. The news just so funny

1 Like

Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Billygee2u: 11:34am On Sep 09, 2015
360metrosports:
Wonders shall never end. On Monday, an 8 year-old boy who was returning from a summer coaching class (lesson) from a school located by Lawrence road in Lagos was kidnapped by a man who then tried to use him as collateral to buy crates of soft drinks worth N51,000.

According to the story, the suspect, who was later identified as Jonathan Coker, reportedly kidnapped the primary school pupil (name withheld), took him to a provision store located on Cole Street, ordered the crates of soft drinks then told the shop owner that he didn't have enough money to pay for the goods hence would leave his 'younger brother' behind, to get the full amount of money from his house.
A deal the unsuspecting shop owner agreed to, so he gave the crates of soft drinks to Coker.

However, as luck would have it, someone who knew the 8 year old boy saw him in the shop and asked him what he was doing in the shop. The little boy told him he was picked up by the stranger walking away (Cooker)

Cooker who was still within the vicinity of the shop reportedly increased his pace in a bid to escape from the scene.

Fortunately, Cooker was immediately apprehended and arrested and the little boy was reunited with his family.

http://www.metronaija.com/2015/09/8-year-old-boy-kidnapped-and-used-to.html

false story,fake story,fabricated story. 3fs
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Ligxy(f): 11:39am On Sep 09, 2015
Roommaster1:
no, on his car butt, am an eye witness

All liars shall .........
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by lazborn(m): 11:52am On Sep 09, 2015
Issorite
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Boss77(f): 11:56am On Sep 09, 2015
Buhahahahaha
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by sexaddict08(m): 12:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
bufness:
hmmmm nawa o, poeple are wicked

how will the kidnapper be walking away with N51000 worth of soft drinks make una no dey believe everything u read online.
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 12:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
scammer... it was not really a kidnap.
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by gud4dbest(m): 12:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ayoswit:
Coker cooker, so which one is d real name of d kidnapper? Pls tell us anoda lie.
it's true.
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by gud4dbest(m): 12:39pm On Sep 09, 2015
ifeomaekol:
D 8yr old boy sef nawa------------and he jux sat there so calmly? Nwa 8yrs? Mbanu! Dnt believe ds story, more like a joke.
it's true.Some stories are just too gud to b true!
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by ifeomaekol(f): 1:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
gud4dbest:
it's true.Some stories are just too gud to b true!
nawa ooo, thnk God, he was saved, Nawa oooo
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by Nobody: 1:12pm On Sep 09, 2015
If only GEJ was re-elected, the owner of that useless blog would be gainfully employed by now and wouldn't cook up this silly story. Dullapo...see what you are causing!!
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by charlesbailey(m): 1:46pm On Sep 09, 2015
coker.... cooker... cole... wtf!!! Are u rhyming or something?? keep up with the fake stories o
Re: 8 Year-old Boy Kidnapped And Used To Buy Crates Of Soft Drinks In Lagos by whizpa(m): 10:06pm On Sep 09, 2015
Something similar happened to me as a kid.. In this case it was collateral in place of bread and 2 tins of milk.. The dude claimed to be my elder brother and threatened to beat me up if i said anything.. He told the man at the counter(who happens to be an ab*ki) that he'll bring the cash he owes while i wait.. He even offered me a biscuit, which i gladly collected and he promised to pay when he returns.
Well.. he never returned. I was taken to the police station. I was released to my parents the next day after they paid all the debt incurred by the dude.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lagos Arraigns Royal Father And 2 Others For Robbery And Rape / Joseph Chingangu Beaten For Stealing Laptops / Video Of Police Officers Assaulting Young Men For Resisting Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.