Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,557 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:06 PM

Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House - Crime (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House (36656 Views)

Nigeria Yahoo Boy Arrested In Thailand For Scamming Thai Women / Nigerian Man To Be Shot Dead In Thailand For Cocaine Business Scam (Video) / Two Nigerian Men Arrested In Thailand For Drug Trafficking (pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 4:17pm On Sep 09, 2015
Drchristian:

is it cuz i didn't bleach? lyk u? common i'm not dirty, u r
sorry, I don't bleach but I know that your brain is bleached. Hw dare you call yourself a doctor? Dr Ariyo indeed.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by j1mmy: 4:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
pasol4real:

Yeah I think u are right to som extent.like when u said yellobars don't luk like them ........cos those guies luk well fed,fresh ,neat n ajebo like , whereas yellobers luk malnourished, rough,dirty ,smelly n ajekpako like.now let me correct u politely on some errors u made .

Yellobars are armed robbers .
Yellowbars are drug pushers eg Baba suwe.
Yellowbar girls are not just prostitutes they are so promiscous that even a mother n daughter most times fight n kill themselves over a worthless man.
Yellowbars hav the highest number of suicide commiters in the world .
95% of yellowbars are configured with severe pooooorverty.
Yellowbars are dirty ppl in fact the dirtiest tribe in Africa. little wonder ibadan is known as the dirtiest city in Africa.
Yellowbars are cowards of the highest order.it I'd only with yellobers ,that a general wud kneel down with tears n beg a common major (diya n Mustapha comes to mind )
Yellowbars are the laziest ppl in Nigeria .
Yellowbars claim to be sophisticated but they are t he most primitive pppl in Nigeria. burying a man alive cos of a dead king .abobaku, May ur soul rip.
Yellowbars are the most ungrateful tribe in Nigeria. they should be grateful to the igbos for helping them develope their states especially Lagos ,helping them buy n develope more than 50% of the land now ogun state is begging for igbos to come replicate the wonders they did in Lagos in ogun .
Umu wannem nothing dey happen .
Let haters keep hating while we keep on flying up in the sky .
I
Go
Before
Others
IGBO.

I am not Yoruba but there are more IGBO people in prison and on deathrow around the world than other tribes...and their yellow bleached skin and safari suits will not help to free them Oga.

Instead of throwing yeye punches go and set up a blog for educating IGBOs attempting to do get rich or die trying like these guys before una villages are empty of people o...

Asians are killing more IGBO people than Boko Haram these days but there is you defending nonsense!

This is serious stuff but IGBOs are trivializing it

6 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 4:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
[s]
pasol4real:

Yeah I think u are right to som extent.like when u said yellobars don't luk like them ........cos those guies luk well fed,fresh ,neat n ajebo like , whereas yellobers luk malnourished, rough,dirty ,smelly n ajekpako like.now let me correct u politely on some errors u made .

Yellobars are armed robbers .
Yellowbars are drug pushers eg Baba suwe.
Yellowbar girls are not just prostitutes they are so promiscous that even a mother n daughter most times fight n kill themselves over a worthless man.
Yellowbars hav the highest number of suicide commiters in the world .
95% of yellowbars are configured with severe pooooorverty.
Yellowbars are dirty ppl in fact the dirtiest tribe in Africa. little wonder ibadan is known as the dirtiest city in Africa.
Yellowbars are cowards of the highest order.it I'd only with yellobers ,that a general wud kneel down with tears n beg a common major (diya n Mustapha comes to mind )
Yellowbars are the laziest ppl in Nigeria .
Yellowbars claim to be sophisticated but they are t he most primitive pppl in Nigeria. burying a man alive cos of a dead king .abobaku, May ur soul rip.
Yellowbars are the most ungrateful tribe in Nigeria. they should be grateful to the igbos for helping them develope their states especially Lagos ,helping them buy n develope more than 50% of the land now ogun state is begging for igbos to come replicate the wonders they did in Lagos in ogun .
Umu wannem nothing dey happen .
Let haters keep hating while we keep on flying up in the sky .
I
Go
Before
Others
IGBO.
[/s]

I'm just sorry for u 4 all things u have listed, r pertaining to igbo more. all d tribes in Nigerian and around the world knows this. I'm not totally yoruba but we knw u igbo r high grade criminals

3 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 4:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ihuomadinihu:
By the way,there is nothing like Umiano in Igbo.
that name is never Igbo, I'm suspecting Benue axis. I'm always proud of my tribe. Ihe di na be oke dikwa na be ogini

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 4:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Drchristian:
[s][/s]

I'm just sorry for u 4 all things u have listed, r pertaining to igbo more. all d tribes in Nigerian and around the world knows this. I'm not totally yoruba but we knw u igbo r high grade criminals
if we start profiling tribes with crimes and social vices then Nigeria won't have any tribe again. I weep for the hate and bile oozing out from ur dirty body. You really need a good deodorant for that your bushy armpit.

Plz send your make up kit back to the seller because you are turning into big challenge for makeup artiste.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by FatIjeomaOkolie: 4:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
meforyou1:
Your papa

U are a useless old man. U cannot perform anymore. Ur wife is cheating on you

Old fool

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by FatIjeomaOkolie: 4:47pm On Sep 09, 2015
azzima:
This is what their leaders should be making efforts to speak against. But instead they are either endorsing Kalu for Fifa president or begging Buhari for appointments . Once they don't have their way(as usual ) they will result to EMPTY threats to Buhari. Nuisances of Nigeria!

Their leaders and elders are worse than them

It is only Igbo parents that will celebrate when their son who was poor yesterday becomes a millionaire today.

They will not ask him where he got the money from. They will just thank Chukwu Okike Abiama and life goes on

Igbos are generally criminals

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by chikweezy(m): 4:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
Loolzzz...nawa for u oo guy. You no even mercy for dem sefkiss
GenbIoodykiller:
Rip in advance
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
sorry, I don't bleach but I know that your brain is bleached. Hw dare you call yourself a doctor? Dr Ariyo indeed.

Search for black star's meaning on d internet you will see d mentality behind it. ur being black does not make someone dirty beside u r far away from me what makes you think I'm dirty by just seeing a picture? if not that you are dirty in mind towards other tribe that r less fair.

igbo tribe is d only tribe where being black is not beautiful but dirty. click on d links ..

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/21138/54/video-8-out-of-10-nigerian-women-bleach-their-skin.html (mostly in igboland)

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17915/54/nigerians-top-users-of-bleaching-creams-who-world-.html

i watched a video on bleaching and skin lightning in Nigeria on you tube every1 in dat videos were igbos.

back 2 d thread ma, stop derailing this thread. whenever bokoharrams deflate bombs in the north, d igbos condemn and rebuke d act, and d act of terrorism even though some gullible igbos are selling them weapon and other things. why is igbos domination of crime in entire Africa, Nigeria and across the globe shouldn't be condemn too? u r always on d news.( dat's if u read punch, vanguard, tribune e.t.c)

let people condemn d act not that you sud...
fight back
argue
abuse people condemning d crime of ur brothers and sister
don't praise the criminals cuz they r frm ur tribe

most crimes perpetuated in the east r mostly under Capet but knw that it will not go out unpunished outside south east

2 Likes

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 5:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
Drchristian:

Search for black star's meaning on d internet you will see d mentality behind it. ur being black does not make someone dirty beside u r far away from me what makes you think I'm dirty by just seeing a picture? if not that you are dirty in mind towards other tribe that r less fair.

igbo tribe is d only tribe where being black is not beautiful but dirty. click on d links ..

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/21138/54/video-8-out-of-10-nigerian-women-bleach-their-skin.html (mostly in igboland)

http://www.nigeriafilms.com/news/17915/54/nigerians-top-users-of-bleaching-creams-who-world-.html

i watched a video on bleaching and skin lightning in Nigeria on you tube every1 in dat videos were igbos.

back 2 d thread ma, stop derailing this thread. whenever bokoharrams deflate bombs in the north, d igbos condemn and rebuke d act, and d act of terrorism even though some gullible igbos are selling them weapon and other things. why is igbos domination of crime in entire Africa, Nigeria and across the globe shouldn't be condemn too? u r always on d news.( dat's if u read punch, vanguard, tribune e.t.c)

let people condemn d act not that you sud...
fight back
argue
abuse people condemning d crime of ur brothers and sister
don't praise the criminals cuz they r frm ur tribe

most crimes perpetuated in the east r mostly under Capet but knw that it will not go out unpunished outside south east
who is talking about *black* here? I can tell when someone looks dirty through their looks? Your make up reeks of dirt and shabiness. Stop sterotype for crissake. Crime is everywhere.
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 6:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bibidear:
Why are some nigerians disgracing us
money must b made at all cost...dats wat dia motto is...

btw, it's been a while..where av u been?
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by meforyou1(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

U are a useless old man. U cannot perform anymore. Ur wife is cheating on you

Old fool
ur ashawo mama is cheating on your herbalist papa.
28 year old bastard tunde salam, tokunbo hustler from rural osogbo
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by meforyou1(m): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Their leaders and elders are worse than them

It is only Igbo parents that will celebrate when their son who was poor yesterday becomes a millionaire today.

They will not ask him where he got the money from. They will just thank Chukwu Okike Abiama and life goes on

Igbos are generally criminals
your hopeless ritualistic Yoruba generations are all a bunch of bloody criminals
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by annawhite(f): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
#singing#Im in love with the coco :Pim in love with the coco...I gat baking soda I gat baking soda...... tongue
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by holyeye1989(m): 8:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
OMO NA BREEZ BIG TIME .....FAST LANE...FAST CASH...FAST LIFE....DEATH SENTENCE ..MY IGBO BROTHERS
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Bibidear(f): 9:07pm On Sep 09, 2015
justified19:
money must b made at all cost...dats wat dia motto is...

btw, it's been a while..where av u been?
exams jawe
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by SylarsMcQuins: 9:21pm On Sep 09, 2015
Drchristian:
shut up they are
Thank you very much
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by FatIjeomaOkolie: 9:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
meforyou1:
your hopeless ritualistic Yoruba generations are all a bunch of bloody criminals

Old man, stop disturbing my mentions

Use your ecoterrors handle pls

Bastard old man

U will bury your children

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
Bibidear:
exams jawe
how was it? hope fine...
now, go nd reply ur mail immediately :-) :-)
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by meforyou1(m): 10:13pm On Sep 09, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

Old man, stop disturbing my mentions

Use your ecoterrors handle pls

Bastard old man

U will bury your children
ur parents will bury u bloody criminal. Tunde Salam dwarfish, closet islamist. Muslim drunkard
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by nyabinghi(m): 10:15pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by FatIjeomaOkolie: 10:16pm On Sep 09, 2015
meforyou1:
ur parents will buy u bloody criminal. Tunde Salam dwarfish, closet islamist. Muslim drunkard

U don buy market

grin grin grin

U will bury your wife and children

U will mourn and cry

Tunde salam ko, kunle salami ni

grin grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by noah91(m): 11:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
ECOTERRORS:
I think I'm proud being a pretty hardworking IGBO girl but your profile pix leaves much to be desired. What do you do for a living that you look so local and dirty?
U mean hardworking igbo prostitute?

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by meforyou1(m): 11:29pm On Sep 09, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

U don buy market

grin grin grin

U will bury your wife and children

U will mourn and cry

Tunde salam ko, kunle salami ni

grin grin grin grin
tunde salam osogbo coward. Your herbalist father and your ashawo mama will Bury u. Bastard. My only function is to hasten the activity for them. Animal. U run but you can't hide. Bloody bastard. Tokunbo seller. Muslim drunkard. Your fellow terrorists will soon declare fatwa on you. Fool
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
meforyou1:
[s]tunde salam osogbo coward. Your herbalist father and your ashawo mama will Bury u. Bastard. My only function is to hasten the activity for them. Animal. U run but you can't hide. Bloody bastard. Tokunbo seller. Muslim drunkard. Your fellow terrorists will soon declare fatwa on you. Fool[/s]

grin grin grin

U will bury your children this year

As old as you are??

Chai Igbo no get shame Walahi

grin grin grin
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by meforyou1(m): 11:37pm On Sep 09, 2015
FatIjeomaOkolie:

I will die of armed robbery this year and nobody will see my corpse
see this bastard being proud of being an armed bandit. Thunder will strike you dead in your next operation. And vultures such your blood. Bloody animal
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by FatIjeomaOkolie: 11:38pm On Sep 09, 2015
meforyou1:
see this bastard being proud of being an armed bandit. Thunder will strike you dead in your next operation. And vultures such your blood. Bloody animal

Ok dont let us talk too much

U will cry soon

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by Nobody: 11:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
So minorities can be tagged igbos at will when Crimes are involved but a SS and SE collabo is seen as attache by force on the part of Igbos.

Gotta love Nigerian logic!
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by friends4ever(m): 2:14am On Sep 10, 2015
youngice:
later you will see them using range rover and g-wagon to intimidate US mtcheew
Corruption makes hard work look stupid

Right...
Re: Two Nigerians Arrested In Thailand For Cocaine Production In Their House by naijamerican: 4:03am On Sep 10, 2015
Chai! When will these Yoruba's stop this drug business!

Pray for Nigeria oh!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abba Kyari Recovered N200k Phone That Was Stolen - Man Reveals How / Man Defiles 9-Year-Old Girl On Her Father's Bed In Sango-Ota (Photos) / Owerri Bank Robbery: Pastor Arrested By Police For Keeping Rifles In Church

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.