Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,471 members, 7,816,117 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:24 AM

So Funny... Hahahahhaha - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / So Funny... Hahahahhaha (797 Views)

So Funny:see Wedding Invitation Card That A Warri Couple Wrote In Pidgin English / So Funny I Can't Stop Laughing / If She Is In ISIS, I Am. A Guy Posted This And Is So Funny- Hilarious Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

So Funny... Hahahahhaha by elvfab4(m): 12:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
Akpos goes over to see his neighbour who has a very ferocious looking dog. As Akpos approaches the door, the dog begins to bark wildly and his neighbour says to him, “Come on in, Akpos! Don’t be afraid of my dog. You know the old proverb: A barking dog never bites.” “Yes,” replied Akpos, “I know the proverb, and you know the proverb, but the real question is.. does your dog know the proverb?”
Re: So Funny... Hahahahhaha by toyosimi(f): 2:11am On Sep 10, 2015
And is this meant to make pple laff??...iranu abasha
Re: So Funny... Hahahahhaha by Chillext(m): 8:19am On Sep 10, 2015
Funny

(1) (Reply)

Basket Mouth Got Painted. / One Word For Me(photo) / Hilarious Photo:- When You Go To The Burial Of The Guy That Snatched Your Girl F

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.