Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,934 members, 7,810,601 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

Introduction To Basic Terminal Commands For Linux - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Introduction To Basic Terminal Commands For Linux (888 Views)

Official Thread For Linux Developers. / Learn Linix : Terminal Commands, Distros, Tools... / Oracle Primavera P6-introduction To Basic Pdf(with Screenshots) Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Introduction To Basic Terminal Commands For Linux by smobnology(m): 1:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
In this tutorial you will learn to use linux terminal.
You will learn to navigate on the terminal, learn to
create and remove file and much more. Most of this
commands also works on Mac Os X and powershell
on windows.
Basically you are reading this tutorial because you
are new to linux or want to learn using terminal to
navigate. Before you get started you must have linux
installed or running virtually on your computer. I
would recommend downloading fedora or ubuntu (If
you have trouble installing ubuntu leave a comment
below and i will post a tutorial).....continue reading http://www.smobnology.com/2015/09/introduction-to-basic-terminal-commands.html?m=1
Re: Introduction To Basic Terminal Commands For Linux by Dekatron(m): 3:15pm On Sep 12, 2015
Mr Man, I am sorry to say, but you sound foolish.

Imagine alot of threads you started here. See, in Nairaland, people dont click links like that.

Post the tutorial full, put the link at the end, CC lalas.ticlala & hit front page. When you do that, THOUSANDS would visit your site to learn more stuffs, but here, u wll be getting only 100 views or so with more than 2/3 not even clicking (La click la bend)

i as a person doesnt click links here. Its rare.

#la click la bend

1 Like

Re: Introduction To Basic Terminal Commands For Linux by ThePENGENIUS(m): 8:40pm On Sep 13, 2015
Dekatron:
Mr Man, I am sorry to say, but you sound foolish.

Imagine alot of threads you started here. See, in Nairaland, people dont click links like that.

Post the tutorial full, put the link at the end, CC lalas.ticlala & hit front page. When you do that, THOUSANDS would visit your site to learn more stuffs, but here, u wll be getting only 100 views or so with more than 2/3 not even clicking (La click la bend)

i as a person doesnt click links here. Its rare.

#la click la bend
la click la bend. grin cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

Cyber Nigeria Network / Another Google Adsense Available For Sales@just 5k US / Share Center

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.