Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,338 members, 7,819,189 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:26 PM

Very Cheap Office Space At Ikeja To Be Subletted For Business Purpose - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Very Cheap Office Space At Ikeja To Be Subletted For Business Purpose (974 Views)

Shared Apartment Of 3bedroom In Ikeja To Let / Mini Flat@ikeja To Let 250k,1yr Rent / Standard Miniflat At OFF ALLEN, IKEJA To Let 350k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Very Cheap Office Space At Ikeja To Be Subletted For Business Purpose by indicatur: 4:04pm On Apr 06, 2009
There is an office available at Adeola Adeoye street off Toyin street very busy and good for any kind of business, this space is ready to be subleted to anybody

If you are interested call me on 08085370604
Re: Very Cheap Office Space At Ikeja To Be Subletted For Business Purpose by indicatur: 3:03pm On Apr 07, 2009
This office space is still available for anybody who want to sublet at Ikeja call now to have it b4 is too late
Re: Very Cheap Office Space At Ikeja To Be Subletted For Business Purpose by indicatur: 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2009
Office space still available
Re: Very Cheap Office Space At Ikeja To Be Subletted For Business Purpose by indicatur: 1:44pm On Apr 16, 2009
Office space still available holla me on 08085370604, very good for business at Toyin stret
Re: Very Cheap Office Space At Ikeja To Be Subletted For Business Purpose by indicatur: 9:37am On Apr 20, 2009
Why must i snap a picture of an office space, and how many estate agents show you the picture of the property they put out for let, if you know you are interested call me and i will take you to the location physically

(1) (Reply)

Corner-piece 4,400 Sqm Land On Kofo Abayomi, Victoria Island For Sale / 3 Nos Of 2bedrm Flat Aprtment In Mende Maryland, For Letting / Distress Sales In City Of Hope Estate, Irapa Ibeju Lekki, Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.