Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,575 members, 7,816,415 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid (1454 Views)

Eldee The Don: How I Contributed To The Decay Called Yahoo Boys / Say No To Bleached Bodies - Susan Peters Shares Throwback Picture / Check Out The Bodies On These 44 Year Old Lovers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 3:33pm On Sep 09, 2015
DID YOU KNOW THAT THE BODIES OF TRUE CHRISTIANS NEVER DECAY AFTER THEY DIE?
Get a bible and turn to JOHN 10:28.Here, Christ promised to give permanent life to his followers and their bodies will NEVER PERISH BECAUSE EVEN AFTER DEATH, THERE WILL STILL BE LIFE IN THEIR BODIES.
There have been many Christians that died many years ago and have never decayed till now.TO SEE A FREE VIDEO OF THEM, WHATSAPP TONY ON 07033789136. When they were alive, they were telling people that true Christians never rot in the grave. So after they died, those they were telling went to check their graves and saw it was true. Now many of these incorrupt bodies are on display to the public in churches around the world.
THE BEST PART IS THAT THEY WILL ALL RISE UP AGAIN WHEN CHRIST RETURNS. READ JOHN6:40 and 1THESSALONIANS 4:16-17.Thats when their bodies will change to spiritual bodies before going to HEAVEN.JOHN 8:51 says that true Christians never see death. So its obvious that life without Christ is pointless cos you will surely die.Dont be deceived by churches offering you earthly miracles. Thats not what Christianity is about.This is the raw truth about Christianity. Warn your loved ones and save yourself now your still alive by believing in Christ .
See also Galatians 6:8,Acts13:35, 1 PETER 1:22-24
My name is Tony. God bless.

Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 4:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
This post just got me cracking gringrin. Op, my pastor has been dead for 5yrs now. Are you telling me that if we dig his grave now, we will see his body the way they buried him. You are very funny op grin

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 4:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
This post just got me cracking gringrin. Op, my pastor has been dead for 5yrs now. Are you telling me that if we dig his grave now, we will see his body the way they buried him. You are very funny op grin
With all due respect, ur laughing cos u dont know Christ

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 4:41pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ikennailex:

With all due respect, ur laughing cos u dont know Christ
With even greater respect,sir, you dont know biology.
I asked my pastor and he said it is your souls that will be judged not the body

1 Like

Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 4:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
With even greater respect,sir, you dont know biology.
I asked my pastor and he said it is your souls that will be judged not the body
Why not ask God, instead of ur pastor. Not all men of God get such revelations
Mostly celibates like myself. Cheers
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 5:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ikennailex:

Why not ask God, instead of ur pastor. Not all men of God get such revelations
Mostly celibates like myself. Cheers
Are you insinuating my pastor is lying Op, dont vex me o......
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
READ Matthew 13:17.cheers
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
Matt15:14 says if a blind man leads a blind man, theyll both fall into a pit
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 5:14pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ikennailex:

Matt15:14 says if a blind man leads a blind man, theyll both fall into a pit
Unfortunately for you sir, your hypothesis cant be supported by any fact except for the twisted facts you took from the bible
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
Unfortunately for you sir, your hypothesis cant be supported by any fact except for the twisted facts you took from the bible
Whatssapp 07033789136 so i can show u a video of incorruptible Christians that died many years ago. This is real Christianity not prosperity preaching of these days.
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by bufness(m): 5:20pm On Sep 09, 2015
people of God checkout www.galvinggrey..com.ng smiley
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 5:23pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ikennailex:

Whatssapp 07033789136 so i can show u a video of incorruptible Christians that died many years ago. This is real Christianity not prosperity preaching of these days.
Brother, havent you heard of mummification
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 5:31pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
Brother, havent you heard of mummification
This is why i say u dont know Christ well enough nor the power of God. Thats why ur doubting even after i showed u what Christ said in John10:28. Ur mind cant handle this type of revelation.
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Nobody: 5:40pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ikennailex:

This is why i say u dont know Christ well enough nor the power of God. Thats why ur doubting even after i showed u what Christ said in John10:28. Ur mind cant handle this type of revelation.
I am NOT doubting Christ. I am doubting you!
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by princealexndre(m): 9:22pm On Sep 09, 2015
SirWere:
I am NOT doubting Christ. I am doubting you!
u r indirectly doubting d word of God (bible)...
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Haywhymido(m): 10:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
When ur mumuness reach peak tell me.
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Haywhymido(m): 11:05pm On Sep 09, 2015
Ikennailex:

Ur the one that will decay one day and ur calling me mumu. Ironical
surely, am so much expecting it.
Re: Did You Know That The Bodies Of True Christians Never Decay After They Die? Vid by Haywhymido(m): 5:27am On Sep 10, 2015
Ikennailex:

But Luke13:4-9 says the ungodly can die in traumatic ways . O boy whos fooling who?
dude go take ur pills owk, how does my afterlife concern u To each is own.

(1) (Reply)

OMG - Toke Makinwa's Top 9 Photos On Instagram Gains Over 3.3 Million Likes / Comic Actor Osuofia Arrives Ghana For The Premiere Of 'Ghana Must Go'(photos) / Ghanian Beauty Queen Tagged As Flavour's Third Babymama [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.