Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,283 members, 7,826,120 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:07 AM

How To Buy And Sell Used Stuff Online On Olx,jiji And Efritin - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / How To Buy And Sell Used Stuff Online On Olx,jiji And Efritin (5675 Views)

Comparing uSnapp with Jiji and OLX / Comparing Usnapp With Jiji And OLX / Classified Ads Website Like OLX & Jiji For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Buy And Sell Used Stuff Online On Olx,jiji And Efritin by Irelokeh(m): 3:57pm On Sep 09, 2015
Can i buy or sell a used product in Nigeria safely online?

If yes how? and is it quick,secure,honest?

If you're asking such questions then i think this short article is for you,sometimes you just need money in a specific limited time you've got no option but to sell your stuff for money really quickly,or sometimes you dont have enough money for a new smartphone and couldn't find it easily

Well thanks to the arrival of the Sell your used products Ecommerce biz style,You can now buy or even sell a brand- new or a used product online in Nigeria for absolutely no cost at all

Now how do i start? Good question!

You can start selling or start buying stuff now on Olx,Jiji and the fast rising Efrytin

you must have heard of Olx somewhere before;maybe on tv or while surfing the internet, Olx is a website that allows its registered users to buy and sell either used products online providing a platform where you can create free ads of your product or view another person's product thats put up for sell,it provides a good contact system where you have options to provide a phone number or email so buyers and sellers can communicate with each other during sale,olx has been around for a while,do not mistake it for a brand new product sales website,its not only available in Nigeria,but in other countries as well. I recently sold my gionee p4 smartphone there and it was quiet easy even as i just decided to give it a trial

Just like olx,Jiji offers a free product adspace for you to advertise your used or new products like wise a platform
for you to buy,i usually check Jiji to see of there are cheap used laptops i could buy for use and the results are satisfying, i found clean used laptops i could afford but it seems I'm waiting patiently for Lenovo's entry level budget friendly laptops to arrive here in Nigeria so id preferably get a new one!

Efritin.com

The last on this list is Efritin,dont mind its uncommon name (pidgin english for everything) Efritin is growing really fast,just like its two friends Jiji and Olx,Efritin offers the same services but the security and customer care is enhanced so as to make sure you're selling or buying a legit product for its user

Although You could buy or sell So many products ranging from Gadgets,laptops and smartphones to Pets,cars,houses and real estates and you could almost sell anything quickly and with a nice price online,you have to be carefull when buying a product,make sure you meet in public and open places,you could also ask your friend or someone to accompany you,be carefull about products that are too cheap as they might end up to being a trap to buying a fake or faulty products also check the products properly before buying,and if you're a seller,make sure you're honest and you're selling a product fit for second use and without any faults or problems.

Source: http://inform8t.ml

1 Like

Re: How To Buy And Sell Used Stuff Online On Olx,jiji And Efritin by Twensons(m): 2:05pm On Sep 16, 2015
That's right, but Jiji --> http://link.ac/4Zid42 have more traffic than other.
A lot of visitors = a lot of display ads, it is logical.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

HP Elitebook Revolve 810 G2 / Dell Latitude E5400/E6400 Intel Core 2 Duo 2.00ghz,160gb/2gb/dvdrw/wifi@35k / Professional IT Solutions, IT Advisory, IT Consultations And Training

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.