Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,193 members, 7,822,019 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

“tonight Is One Of My Best Nights In Project Fame Ever”- Tee-y Mix Project Fame - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / “tonight Is One Of My Best Nights In Project Fame Ever”- Tee-y Mix Project Fame (696 Views)

Mtn Project Fame Season 9 Auditions ! / Music: 9ice – Pariboto (prod. Tee Y-mix) / Music Premiere: Nikki Laoye - Superhuman,superwoman (produced By Tee-y Mix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“tonight Is One Of My Best Nights In Project Fame Ever”- Tee-y Mix Project Fame by VelmaIT: 4:00pm On Sep 09, 2015
It was a night of many surprises as the remaining 7 contestants in the MTN Project Fame 8 academy wowed the audience, judges and faculty with their performances.
The night started with the contestants rendering slow rock songs before treating the audience to some Naija tunes.
It was an interesting show for all as Tee-Y Mix, one of the judges, could not hold back his emotion following the performances. “Tonight is one of my best nights in Project Fame ever”, he said.
As the contest gradually climaxes, we expect nothing but the best from the contestants who have fought hard for their place in the academy. The journey to fame is not easy, so they all need to brace up”, Tee Y Mix concluded.
Interestingly, all of the contestants were put on probation even after their sterling performances.
Now, this is where you come in; keep voting to support your favourite contestant. The face of fame is who you say it is. Keep voting!!
Catch the daily excitement on MTN Project Fame’s Academy on these stations: NTA, ONTV, SOUNDCITY, TVC, and Ultima owned GET TV.
Also do not forget to vote for your favourite contestant; their chances of fame lies greatly with you. You can send contestants voting number to 306 if you are in Nigeria and send to 1745 if you are in Ghana.

(1) (Reply)

Kevin Gates - Islah (album Review) / Help: I Need Link To Download International Old School Mix Hip-hop/rnb / Check Out The Delta Born Nigerian British Rapper With Swag (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.