Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,902 members, 7,814,054 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 04:15 AM

Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop (2512 Views)

Hilarious: Check Out This New Method Of Collecting Girls' Number / Natural Method Of Removing Excess Fat In The Tummy / Photo New Way Of Cheating with mobile phone In Exam Hall (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop by makzeze: 4:52pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin

Re: Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop by nikkiking(m): 4:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
grin in yrs to come breastfeeding mothers could bring out their boobs and say picking carry it and go lemme focus on my laptop grin.
Re: Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop by ladyF(f): 4:58pm On Sep 09, 2015
shocked I really dont find this funny at all! Motherhood is not by force, if you can't leave ur laptop to attend to your hungry child, she has a serious problem.
Re: Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop by WHOcarex: 4:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
undecided
Re: Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop by mmb(m): 5:04pm On Sep 09, 2015
Serious.
If am the husband na sack i go sack her.

cc: lalasticlala
Re: Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop by kiddkash(m): 5:10pm On Sep 09, 2015
two birds one stone
Re: Photo: New Method Of Breastfeeding By Nursing Mother Addicted To Laptop by Buho(m): 5:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
this is splendid but if my wife to be tries this only baba God sabi wetin i go do am.

(1) (Reply)

How Dove Transformed Bobyrisky / COMEDY VIDEO: Mark Angel Comedy – Fainting (episode 153) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.