Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,277 members, 7,811,818 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:19 PM

Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . (1144 Views)

Born Between 80's And 90's? Oya Come Answer This: / What Only Secondary School Boarders Will Understand / If You're Born In The 70's 80's And 90's Come Here And Prove It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by Eddygourdo(m): 5:19pm On Sep 09, 2015
There are people in this world I will never forgive unless they meet me on the line on rapture day to apologise before it gets to my turn so I can make heaven, before my hellish experiences, I will share an embarrassing one that resulted in my lack of self confidence with regards women through out my teenage years despite lots of admirers,
It was jss2 at model college ifako when the school just started and water was scarce, we used reservoirs then to store and fetch water filled by a tanker, a night before I fetched my water and chained it to my locker despite taunts from my classmates of being a tool or mummy's boy, anyway as fate will have it there was scarcity in the morning and I was glad to be right, I walked tall with my towel and bucket to the backyard bathroom, and while bathing, the moment I applied little soap to my face and it started hurting my eyes I noticed my water had vanished, bucket and all, I struggled and wiped the soap with my towel to catch a glimpse of the thief absconding, anyway I decided to take the high Road and fetch another, and with my towel, a bucket and a bowl, I walked to the female hostel, the gate man even allowed me cross the road in my towel to the female hostel (irresponsible man), I got there and thankfully didn't meet anybody, I quickly filled my bucket and bowl while thinking on how to run away till I heard lots of voices, voices of girls, plenty of them like they just finished an assembly, I hurriedly placed the bowl on my head and carried the bucket, all the girls filled the reservoir with many coming in front of me, I was ashamed cos I saw many of my crushes coming at me, I closed my eyes and attempted to walk briskly away when it happened, my towel dropped to the floor, with me still carrying a bowl on water on my head and a bucket in my hand, oh GOD, the ladies laughed, they mocked my bombom color and size, mocked my tool size, I refused to open my eyes, instead of dropping the buckets and running away, I attempted to pick up my towel, I and successfully showed my anus to some of the ladies as well, my legs were shaking, I have had enough, so broke down in tears, I wailed uncontrollably, I walked naked with the bowl on my head and bucket on my hand out of the female hostel, I fell sick afterwards and made sure I changed school as well, I hate all those ladies and have never forgiven them, brb

1 Like

Re: Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by alonzoiv(m): 5:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Day student here
Re: Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by gidjah(m): 9:56pm On Sep 09, 2015
Boarding schools and even days where some thong else in the 80's&90's.i represent Command Sec Sch Kaduna. A school generally known for noteriety due to the fact that it is meant for the military.hnmm ,lot of waters has passed under the Bridg o.

1 Like

Re: Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by sandave(m): 4:43pm On Sep 11, 2015
lots of unimaginable stuff has happened back then in boarding.......
1st was
Immaculate Conception Seminary Ahiaeke Umuahia abia state

2nd was

valley view college( d same state)

I did a lot of horrible stuff and a lot happened to me also......,.......

But all the same I think

this schools build and made me the dude I'm 2day and will forever remain greatfull
Re: Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by mekybabe1: 3:37am On Sep 12, 2015
grin grin grin
Re: Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by Eddygourdo(m): 6:12am On Sep 12, 2015
sandave:
lots of unimaginable stuff has happened back then in boarding.......
1st was
Immaculate Conception Seminary Ahiaeke Umuahia abia state

2nd was

valley view college( d same state)

I did a lot of horrible stuff and a lot happened to me also......,.......

But all the same I think

this schools build and made me the dude I'm 2day and will forever remain greatfull
u are very terrible so u can't share your story make we laugh small

1 Like

Re: Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by Eddygourdo(m): 6:13am On Sep 12, 2015
mekybabe1:
grin grin grin
sexy am sure you had awful experiences as well, share one and get one bottle of orijin
Re: Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by sandave(m): 7:15am On Sep 12, 2015
[quote author=Eddygourdo post=37924981] u are very terrible so u can't share your story make we laugh small

not now bro.....but very soon
Re: Boarders Of The 80's And 90's.. .... Share Your Hellish Experiences. . by mekybabe1: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
Ok...thinking..still thinking grin grin grin. Just seeing the fence and gate of my boarding school then, made me cry a river. Yeah that bad. I begged my parents to make me a day student but they refused. The dirty water, wicked seniors( snr. Patience was just a witch then), hunger(usually made soup with geisha, water and maggi) and it really tasted so good back then with better eba. Then cornflakes mixed with garri,milk and water. Chai, boarding is just suffer head sha. grin grin
Eddygourdo:
sexy am sure you had awful experiences as well, share one and get one bottle of orijin

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Which Type Of Certificate Should Be Given To This Graduate? / See How This Lady Got Me Rolling On The Floor! / Man Mistakenly Sent Money To A Nigerian Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.