Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,982 members, 7,817,900 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:19 PM

Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him (2273 Views)

Josephine Edochie: Pete Edochie's Wife And Yul Edochie's Mother (Photos) / Photos From Pete Edochie's 70th Birthday Celebration In Enugu / Linc Vs Yul, Who Resembles Pete Edochie More? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by YeyePikin01: 7:18pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pete Edochie is one of my favorite Nigerian actors and has been in the acting business for as long as I can remember, considered one of Africa’s most talented actors, by both Movie Awards and Africa Magic Cable Network. The veteran actor came into the limelight in the 1980’s when he played the lead role of Okonkwo in an NTA’s adaptation of Chinua Achebe’s all time bestselling novel, Things Fall Apart.

Here are few facts you probably didn’t know about Pete Edochie.

• The Veteran Actor was given an award for his role in NTA’s adaptation of Chinua Achebe’s Novel, Things Fall Apart. The BBC flew into Nigeria to interview him for his great performance on the play.

• Pete Edochie is a very devout Christian.

• He married at a very early age of 22 and has five sons and eleven Grand children.

• He is very strict by nature just like most of the roles he acts onscreen

• He Participated in the Civil War, as he was a broadcaster in the voice of Nigeria .

• He speaks fluent Hausa as he stayed in the north for some years until he was chased away during the Civil War.

• Pete Edochie joined broadcasting at age 20 and got married two years later during the Civil War.....

Kindly Click Here to continue reading.... http://www.yeyepikin.com/2015/09/pete-edochie-facts-you-probably-didnt-know-about-him/

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by legendboy(m): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
The man's face is always scary. I like him though

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by bjprodint(f): 7:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
U forgot to add dat he finds it hard to smile

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by kissty(f): 7:27pm On Sep 09, 2015
great man
Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by ATMC(f): 7:28pm On Sep 09, 2015
Wow!
Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by YeyePikin01: 7:30pm On Sep 09, 2015
bjprodint:

Lol smiley
Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by YeyePikin01: 7:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
legendboy:
The man's face is always scary. I like him though

Same here, he's a very strict man.
Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by donholy28(m): 7:53pm On Sep 09, 2015
U no talk say in all his occultic films na im dey always act grandmaster

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by wx9Z: 7:55pm On Sep 09, 2015
bjprodint:
haha, and the way he laughs is really cool
Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by RedCard1(m): 7:59pm On Sep 09, 2015
Handsome old man but he is overrated in his acting prowess.

Stereotyped to a great point of being boring. Talks too slow like he's scared of missing his lines even when I know he speaks fine.

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by iamrealdeji(m): 8:45pm On Sep 09, 2015
I love me some Chief Pete Edochie,the best actor in Africa. I just keep loving this man more and more. I wish he could take part in a yoruba movie,i want to hear him speak yoruba,but he once acted in Oduduwa alongside Rachael Oniga
Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by iamrealdeji(m): 8:48pm On Sep 09, 2015
RedCard1:

Stereotyped to a great point of being boring. Talks too slow like he's scared of missing his lines even when I know he speaks fine.
yeah,very handsome old man indeed.
Forget joor,the man speaks with action,he acts like those rich men that speak slowly,he's one of the few actors in English speaking movies that act and make you feel like it's real life and not movie

1 Like

Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by iamrealdeji(m): 8:51pm On Sep 09, 2015
donholy28:
U no talk say in all his occultic films na im dey always act grandmaster
and he's always the one with big sore on the head,hand or leg
Re: Pete Edochie: Facts You Probably Didn’t Know About Him by iamrealdeji(m): 9:02pm On Sep 09, 2015
RedCard1:

mind you,Olu Jacob is the most overrated actor ever,Nigerians just love to overrate people that were doing it in UK or US before coming home to continue,he's that much over rated because he was once an actor in UK,i don't know why people say he's so good,there is nothing special about his acting skills,his acting in English speaking films is just alright,his acting in Yoruba film is poor,even the new boys in Yoruba film act much better than him in yoruba speaking films.
Conclusion: Pete Edochie is much better than overrated Olu Jacob

(1) (Reply)

Damn!! See Modified Girl Who Can't Find Love Because Of,,,,. See What She Did... / Joseph Yobo's Wife (adaeze) With Kids After Sunday Service (photos) / Photos From The 5th Year Birthday Celebration Of Wizkid’s Son, Boluwatife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.