Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,676 members, 7,809,570 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:21 AM

Camera bump and Force Touch, I'd get it the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S PLus - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Camera bump and Force Touch, I'd get it the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S PLus (1683 Views)

Download First Touch Soccer 2017 ( FTS 17) Apk And Data File (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Camera bump and Force Touch, I'd get it the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S PLus by guy40123(m): 8:26pm On Sep 09, 2015
After so many months of rumours and speculations, Apple Inc officially launches its new iPhones--the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco. The new iPhone handsets come with a force-sensitivity tech known as 3D touch that bring up short cuts and does so many different things.

As earlier rumoured, the iPhone 6S smartphones have a 12MP iSight camera--up from 8-megapixel--and front-facing 5MP facetime camera with Retina flash.The new iPhones will be able to record and edit 4K videos directly.The iPhone 6S and iPhone 6 S Plus handsets will be available in Silver,Gold,Space Grey and Rose Gold. Pricing and Availability The new iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S Plus will be priced the same as last year's models--the iPhone 6 and iPhone 6 Plus.

Pre-orders for the new iPhones will start on September 12 and will go on sale on September 25 in some countries. http://www.wearobo.com/2015/09/apple-announces-iphone-6s-and-iphone-6.html#sthash.b00FJg7l.dpuf

Re: Camera bump and Force Touch, I'd get it the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S PLus by Zzyco: 8:34pm On Sep 09, 2015
Re: Camera bump and Force Touch, I'd get it the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S PLus by Richie0974: 8:36pm On Sep 09, 2015
Cool
Re: Camera bump and Force Touch, I'd get it the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6S PLus by guy40123(m): 8:44pm On Sep 09, 2015
Can't wait for these handsets to come to Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

River Turned To Blood In Ghanan This Morning / Applying For Ussd Shortcodes / What Are The Benefits Of Ojiadoiwjlawkd Host?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.