Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,195 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:47 AM

More Money Ideas - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / More Money Ideas (496 Views)

8 Things Holding You Back From Making More Money / List Of Top 100 Profitable Small-scale Business Ideas In Nigeria / List Of 50 Small & Medium Scale Business Ideas In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Money Ideas by writeups(f): 10:03pm On Sep 09, 2015
MORE MONEY IDEAS

BE AN ENTREPRENEUR : Aside your job, I'd advice you to own a business that you are capable of building. Either by owning a farm whereby you breeze in to check out what the farmers or labourers are doing or better still employ a family member. If you are not an agriculturist, you could buy a land and plan to resell in three to five years - that's a long term investment. You could either begins short term or long term business. The main objective is to have improved your finances in the nearest future.

FIND A NEED AND FILL IT: I came across a quote which I believe is true. 'There are two ways if acquiring wealth; inventions or providing solutions to problems.' The choice is all yours. There are hundreds and thousands of things that are yet to be created or given birth to through the man's mind, also millions of problems in the world that desires for solutions. Yet quite a few have been proffered. Research and find a need then fill it. Don't be money conscious, keep providing solutions; pretty soon money will flow in.

BE WILD IN YOUR THINKING : I recently wrote an article on the '10 mindblowing ideas sources time.' Very few people think outside the box, the rest follows the crowd. Those ideas stated in my blog are my gift to you. Though they seem not achievable but it's realizable.

PARTNERING : This is another way I know of but few considers it. You either meet people with great ideas and partner with them to help achieve their dreams by so doing you are tapping into .... www.joann.sosblogs.com for more.

1 Like

Re: More Money Ideas by micronut(m): 10:25pm On Sep 09, 2015
I love your spirit adeola. We are on the same page! Nice stuffs

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

A Step To Success - Strong Will / Etisalat Nigeria Latest Graduate And Experience Job Vacancies (4 Positions) / Re: A Definite Major Purpose Makes The Difference - Personal Development

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.