Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,488 members, 7,816,154 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:46 AM

Pls I Need Suggestions,budget Of 2ok To Purchase An Android Fone. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Pls I Need Suggestions,budget Of 2ok To Purchase An Android Fone. (682 Views)

Budget Of 40k, Which Phone Should I Buy? / I Need A BRAND New Android Fone Not More Than 15k / First Two Nigerians To Purchase An MTN SIM (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls I Need Suggestions,budget Of 2ok To Purchase An Android Fone. by Coolie89(m): 10:50pm On Sep 09, 2015
Pls Guys,With a Budget of 20k which smartphone comes highly recommended for purchase with d latest android Os.
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions,budget Of 2ok To Purchase An Android Fone. by IanKirkby(m): 11:49pm On Sep 09, 2015
Coolie89:
Pls Guys,With a Budget of 20k which smartphone comes highly recommended for purchase with d latest android Os.

This isn't a simple question to answer. If you're someone that goes with the trend, careful, online, with data cash to spare I'd say infinix. But if you're in the careless group don't try it.

There are lots of phones you could buy with that cash. Buying of good and expensive phones in the short term seems fulfilling and rewarding, but long term can be frustrating and not so easy to manage.

Ask yourself what you need in a phone, the rest will sort itself.......

Meanwhile, tecno rugged wella

Whatever your choice, contact me on 08060184972, 08156119804 to place an order for you on jumia...........Oriyomi....... A jumia agent that cares.
Re: Pls I Need Suggestions,budget Of 2ok To Purchase An Android Fone. by cooldays(m): 7:58am On Sep 10, 2015
Coolie89:

Infinix Hot 2 is between 17,500 & 19,500
You can also try Tecno Y6 or lookup Injoo too

I won't advice a Lumia or Samsung within that range if u want to flex ur phone. Pls avoid itel of that range sha

http://www.gsmgist.com/2015/09/etisalat-nigeria-fee-and-cheap-browsing.html?m=1

(1) (Reply)

The Tuoda Magnum 7x: Guidance Needed Pls / Gionee M3 Discussion Thread / How To: 4 Steps To Easily Root Any Android Device

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.