Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,907 members, 7,821,149 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Photos From Actress Eniola Badmus’s Birthday Party - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photos From Actress Eniola Badmus’s Birthday Party (435 Views)

Sotayo Sobola & Kenny Rhoda Twerking At Eniola Badmus Birthday Party / Eniola Badmus Birthday Party (Photos, Video) / Photos From Eniola Badmus Birthday Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Photos From Actress Eniola Badmus’s Birthday Party by mloveth: 12:08am On Sep 10, 2015
Photos from actress Eniola Badmus’s birthday party

Actress Eniola Badmus turned a year older yesterday September 8th. She hosted some of her friends and family to a party at her home. Guests included Adekunle Gold, Iyabo Ojo, Tayo Sobola, CDQ and Lil-Kesh.

CONTINUE TO SEE MORE PHOTO--->>> http://www.mokgist.com/photos-from-actress-eniola-badmuss-birthday-party/

Re: Photos From Actress Eniola Badmus’s Birthday Party by bornagain4real: 12:53am On Sep 10, 2015
My humble confession to the OSUITES concerning Multiwealth.
I am asking for forgiveness for operating multiwealth programe without thinking of the outcome. There was no understanding between myself and the agents who did multi-wealth in OOU in 2007/2008. I was the brain behind the whole process and I was using the tricks of robbing peter to pay paul (Using people's fraction of money to pay bigger money to other people). It came to an extent I got into a big debt as there was no organization at all supporting it from abroad because I lied that the world premmier was behind it (which is not). The student representatives who took myself and my team to Adedibu in Ibadan truly knew that All the funds which remained in my account were collected by the son of Adedibu to the last penny (I would not blame them, because they thought I was hiding money somewhere which was not). Only Intercontinental bank seized the funds with them up till now while Guarantee and Zenith released to Adedibu's son when we got there to require the funds. I started from the scratch since then but I felt guilty of not apologizing to all participants, agents, communities, OOU authority, the whole of Nigeria and my colleagues who couldn't finish their final year and live anywhere near OOU anymore. My sincere apologies with humility to Bro Chucks and Bro Tosin who dedicated their time and energy to work with me to operate the business and when the whole problem started Bro Tosin could not go back to school to collect his final year result. Bro chucks lost his chemist shop which he has been operating for years before he knew me (we used as an office for the Multi-wealth program). my sincere apologies to all agents and everyone who lost money, things and valuables because of multiwealth in OSU and Ibadan and Lagos or anywhere (if there's). I sincerely apologize that I am very sorry. Please post this for me as I could not find how to create in a new topic. The whole issue is that I have sinned and realised my mistake, I conducted a bad idea to so big to an extent of big damages to the community, it was the pressure of economy and no employment which caused me and a friend into the idea of multi-wealth which at the end of the day when we could not control the debts we got messed up as people were so many who want to collect times four of the money they pay into our account withing 7 days. We kept paying millions everyday which we did not know how to clear the debts which was piled up as more people were trooping into it. I pray for forgiveness for myself, bro Ayodele, bro Yinka, my brother, bro tosin, bro chucks and everyone involved. Please forgive us and let us make a peaceful restitution and God bless you.

(1) (Reply)

Social Media Has A Way Of Dominating One's Life - Kate Henshaw / Sean Tizzle Responds To Basketmouth's Claim That He Doesn't Like Him / Promo Sales!!! Hot & Fashionable Bracelets & Wrist Watches From N750 - N2,000

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.