Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:12 AM

78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu (954 Views)

A 61yr Old Landlord, Toafeek Hassan: The Lady I Beheaded Came For Spiritual Solu / 65year-old Landlord Lured, Raped Our Daughter For Rituals – Victim’s Mother(pic) / 78-year-old Man Arrested For Raping Girl, 11years Old (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by Islie: 3:23am On Sep 10, 2015
.......Group vows to seek justice

From Petrus Obi, Enugu

ENUGU State Police Command has charged to court Chief Wilfred Ogbodo, 78, for alleg­edly raping a nine year old daughter of one of his tenants in Enugu.

Ogbodo allegedly com­mitted the act after he invited the girl to his flat where he subdued her before allegedly commit­ting the crime.

Enugu-based sexual assault referral center, Tamar SARC , has vowed to ensure that Ogbodo faces the full wrath of the law.

Narrating her ordeal to the assault referral center managed by Women Aid Collective(WACOL) and funded by Justice for All (J4A), the girl (names withheld) alleged that her landlord used threats and intimidation to subdue her before committing the wicked act.

She narrated how the suspect identified as Og­bodo, invited her to his flat, while he was alone, stripped her naked and raped her.

The girl’s words: “He used his hands first, to rub my vagina and later, his mouth to have MouthAction with me before penetrat­ing inside me. He told me that, though his penis is big, he has to use it on me anyway, and he had sex with me in my vagina and my anus.’’

The girl said she bled profusely and the suspect tried to stop the bleeding by cleaning her vagina with his handkerchief and shirt, before his wife came in unexpectedly.

“While he was clean­ing me up, the wife came knocking at the door. The wife’s knock was so loud that he later opened the door and the wife asked me, what the husband did, and I told her’’ the girl stated.

Reacting to the inci­dent, bewildered parents of the girl expressed shock at what happened to their daughter and vowed to seek justice ensured the treatment of their child, to avoid any adverse medical effect on her in future.

They however, thanked TAMAR SARC for the treatment and counseling of their child, which they noted, was prompt.

It was gathered that, though the case has been charged to court, and the suspect remanded, Tamar SARC’s follow-up on the matter revealed that the case file has been for­warded to the Director of Public Prosecution (DPP) for advice

http://sunnewsonline.com/new/78-year-old-landlord-rapes-tenants-9-year-old-daughter-in-enugu/

lalasticlala
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by Immanueladebol(m): 3:26am On Sep 10, 2015
Wetin man no go hear embarassed
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by GboyegaD(m): 3:34am On Sep 10, 2015
This will continue if we don't mete out heavy punishment for rape.

1 Like

Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by Utchgirl(f): 3:36am On Sep 10, 2015
End time !
Rape cases everywhere
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by pyyxxaro: 3:37am On Sep 10, 2015
He even used his tongue to chop the kid's nkwobi which Seun calls *Mouthaction*

I always say any man that can stick his cucumber into his babe's ukwù is a potential gay.

My punishment is

# they shud get a very strong hammer, @least dere must be a welder around..... Use the welder's hammer to flog his testes till he stops crying

Our kids are not safe again embarassed

Things have finally fallen apart cry
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by ijustdey: 3:56am On Sep 10, 2015
ENUGU State Police Command has charged to court Chief Wilfred Ogbodo, 78, for allegedly raping a nine year old daughter of one of his tenants in Enugu.

so, they also do the do tooo

crime doesn't know any religion, region and race

1 Like

Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by constance500: 4:53am On Sep 10, 2015
this is going to make fp

make money
make fp on NL
then make heaven

3 rules of life grin
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by Ginaz(f): 4:53am On Sep 10, 2015
God, what is happening?
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by menix(m): 5:22am On Sep 10, 2015
So this papa _rape pikin is now infectious..

That man must either have a South West neigbour or ate amala that day cous this news hardly emanate frm that region.

Buh all d same, a well lubricated stick should be inserted into that man's orifice until it comes out frm his mouth.

Then he should be freed to go tell d story....
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by agarawu23(m): 5:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Islie and rape cases sha

Wait , na their neighborhood you dey live? grin
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by agarawu23(m): 5:44am On Sep 10, 2015
He should face the music ASAP.
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by broxymall(m): 6:04am On Sep 10, 2015
anything RAPE mux surely make front page

view my signature
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by j1mmy: 10:50am On Sep 10, 2015
IGBO?
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by adedayourt(m): 11:35am On Sep 10, 2015
BIAFRA
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by Nobody: 11:59am On Sep 10, 2015
Useless old man....rape is becoming a re-occurring decimal in Nigeria.....Nigeria turning Indian......This wasn't the plan.
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by bugzbunny: 12:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
adedayourt:
BIAFRA
Dead corpse on a keyboard
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by adedayourt(m): 12:39pm On Sep 10, 2015
bugzbunny:

Dead corpse on a keyboard

hello brov hws ur day going.
do av a wonderful day ahead
#muchlove
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by bugzbunny: 12:45pm On Sep 10, 2015
adedayourt:

hello brov hws ur day going.
do av a wonderful day ahead
#muchlove
Come on....
U and I knws this aint u...
Better let all d hate out before it chokes u
Dats wat nairaland is for...
No need forming saint cheesy
Re: 78-year-old Landlord Rapes Tenant’s 9-year-old Daughter In Enugu by adedayourt(m): 12:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
bugzbunny:

Come on....
U and I knws this aint u...
Better let all d hate out before it chokes u
Dats wat nairaland is for...
No need forming saint cheesy

nice meeting u cool

(1) (Reply)

79 Fresh Graves Discovered At Ebonyi Shrine / Becareful With Your ATM card Details!!! See The Message I Received... / Ilorin Pastor Caught With Human Skulls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.