Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,646 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:29 PM

The New I Phone 6s & Plus - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / The New I Phone 6s & Plus (653 Views)

Apple I Phone 6s(64gb)*SOLD *Sold * / Newly Brought In I Phone 6 For Sale (20k)!! / Brand New I Phone 6s Rose Gold @215k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The New I Phone 6s & Plus by Nobody: 4:14am On Sep 10, 2015
Apple CEO Tim Cook presented the latest version of the company’s iPhone – the iPhone 6S and iPhone 6SPlus – on Wednesday, along with several products in an event at the Bill Graham Civic Auditorium in San Francisco, California.

Cook called the iPhone 6S range “the most advanced iPhones ever”.

The new models feature 3D Touch, which senses force to enable intuitive new ways to access features and interact with content. iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus feature Retina HD displays and 7000 series aluminium, the same alloy used in the aerospace industry, in metallic finishes that now include Rose Gold.

The phones also introduce a photography function called Live Photos, which brings still images to life by
“capturing a moment in motion”.

Live Photos, 3D Touch and other advancements in the new iPhones are powered by the Apple-designed A9 chip, delivering faster performance and great battery life.

“The only thing that has changed with iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus is everything — 3D Touch lets users interact with iPhone in entirely new and fun ways, and the innovative Live Photos brings your pictures to life,” said Philip Schiller, Apple’s senior vice president of Worldwide Marketing.

He added: “These are the most advanced iPhones ever, with 7000 series aluminium, ion-strengthened glass, the new 64-bit A9 chip, 12-megapixel iSight and 5-megapixel FaceTime HD cameras, faster Touch ID, LTE and Wi-Fi. Customers are going to love them.”

Additional camera advancements include a new state-of-the-art 12-megapixel sensor with advanced pixel technology, a new 5-megapixel FaceTime HD camera and Retina Flash, which momentarily makes the display three times brighter with True Tone lighting, for brighter selfies in low light.

A9, Apple’s third-generation 64-bit chip powers these innovations with 70 percent faster CPU and 90 percent faster GPU performance than the A8. M9, Apple’s next-generation motion coprocessor, is embedded into A9, allowing more features to run all the time at lower power, including “Hey Siri,” without iPhone needing to be plugged in.

The iPhone 6s and iPhone 6s Plus will be available in gold, silver, space grey and the new rose gold metallic finishes. iPhone 6s and iPhone 6 Plus will be available in 16GB, 64GB, and 128GB models.

Both models will be available in the UK, Australia, Canada, China, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Puerto Rico, Singapore and the US beginning Friday, September 25, with pre-orders beginning Saturday, September 12. The rest of the world, including the UAE, will have to wait till later in the year.

(1) (Reply)

Brand New Toshiba U840W / Used Original Fossil Digital/analog Wristwatch / Very Neat Samsung Galaxy Note 4 For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.