Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,949 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:40 PM

Pls Help Me With This - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Help Me With This (506 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me With This by ahabue111(m): 7:51am On Sep 10, 2015
No 13 Oniwinde Street Off Thomas Animashaun Street Off Adetola Street Aguda Surulere. Does anyone know this place, I have an interview dere. Tnks
Re: Pls Help Me With This by lizzybog: 9:43am On Sep 10, 2015
National Sales Manager (Automotive) at MacTay

Description

At the MacTay Group, we are driven by the belief that limitations are only a figment of the imagination and with commitment and the right team, anything is possible.
We understand that when you are not willing to change, then what you can achieve is incremental, but when you are willing to change things, you open up an entire world of possibilities.
This is why we constantly seek to innovate, evolve and all of our subsidiaries have been born from this belief.
National Sales Manager (Automotive)
Job TypeFull Time
QualificationBA/BSc/HND MBA/MSc/MA
Experience5 years
LocationLagos
Job FieldSales / Marketing

continue reading from source and find information to appply http://trade./ads/national-sales-manager-automotive-at-mactay/

(1) (Reply)

Associate Membership Via Scholarship & Consulting Job Offer / Marketing Executive - Ibadan / Please I Need Direction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.