Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,045 members, 7,810,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:18 PM

Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes (1026 Views)

3-year-old Praise, Israel Ezekiel's Daughter Kneels As She Worships God In Kenya / Omowole Isaac: Self-Acclaimed "Jesus Christ" Appears In Lagos (video) - SR / Tree Breaks, Falls On Man's Car: "When You Serve A Living God" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by efilefun(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Self-proclaimed living god Jehovah Wanyonyi is dead, a local leader has confirmed, amid his followers’ prayers for his ‘resurrection’.
Wanyonyi, 98, died from malaria on July 18 on his way to Cherangany Nursing Home in Kitale town, Kipsomba chief Daniel Busienei told the Standard.

Busienei said the spiritual leader’s children sought a burial permit on July 19, adding that the hospital required it before releasing the body.
“I told my assistant chief to issue them with a permit to allow the deceased family to lay him to rest,” he said.
Assistant chief Paul Bett confirmed that he gave the family the burial permit a day after Wanyonyi’s death.

On Sunday, Wanyonyi’s followers, the Lost Israelites of Kenya, prayed for his return at his home in Nangili, Kakamega county.
Some of them said they have been fasting since they learnt that he had gone missing.
“We believe in him and we want him back on the throne as soon as possible,” follower Joyce Nakhanu said.
Wanyonyi has not been seen in public for more than six weeks and his family is also anxiously waiting for him.
Family spokesman Eliab Masinde said he has been hospitalised in Nairobi, where his sons are taking care of him.

Wanyonyi, who also has a following in Uganda, developed back problems four years ago.
He had been confined to a wheelchair at the home, where his followers say he has 70 wives, 500 children and more than 1,000 grandchildren.
Isnt life strange? How gullible can people get?
God or Allah have never fallen sick. They are supreme beings. They are mighty. They are powerful. Jehovah Wanyonyi? A mere Kenyan who used his jams to blindfold a few Kenyans to kneel and worship him.
A man who cannot perform a miracle. A man who was never satisfied with the number of women in his life. A man wants to enrich himself by siphoning everything from his myopic followers.
He even says that he brought HIV/AIDS to earth as a punishment to humanity for defying his commandments.
In his words:
“If the Kenyan Government does not give me 3 billion shillings ($3.8m) I will bring a curse on Kenyans,” he warned few months before he gave in to malaria.

http://omojuwa.com/2015/09/self-acclaimed-living-god-in-kenya-killed-by-mosquitoes/

https://www.naij.com/545601-man-calls-living-god-kenya-killed-mosquitoes-photos.html

http://www.africaworldnews.net/kenyan-living-god-jehovah-wanyonyi-killed-by-mosquitoes-in-kenya/

Re: Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by efilefun(m): 8:20am On Sep 10, 2015
grin grin
Re: Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by Nobody: 8:22am On Sep 10, 2015

..M
Re: Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by jessejunior(m): 8:23am On Sep 10, 2015
Ordinary mosquito lol
Re: Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by efilefun(m): 8:32am On Sep 10, 2015
lalasticlala abeg come see miracle...lol
Re: Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by rawpadgin(m): 8:39am On Sep 10, 2015
Ode!
the only God i know died by sacrificing his blood to save mankind

u died by losing some ya blood to the smallest creature ever

#shame
Re: Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by DaVinChiSam(m): 8:42am On Sep 10, 2015
Lmao veree funnee
Re: Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by sandyd: 2:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
Jesus will not share his glory with anyone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Acclaimed Living God In Kenya Killed By Mosquitoes by djcliff(m): 12:55am On Sep 21, 2015
imagine this cursed fellow, comparing himself with the mighty man in battle, the greater than the greatest, the only one who even. death could not hold captive, the one who all humanity await. the I am that I am. JESUS is LORD!

(1) (Reply)

This Is What You Get When GOD Finally Answer Your Prayer / Shame!; See What This Girl Posted About Jesus Christ On Easter Day. Photos / Bishop David Oyedepo Biography, Life History And Career

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.