Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,565 members, 7,820,042 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:57 AM

I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please (868 Views)

Things To Consider Before Renting An Apartment For The First Time / Plots Of Land For Sale At Boystown Ipaja, Lagos. Very Developed Area / We Paid For An Apartment But Could Not Occupy It, Yet No Refund Made (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by 360ng: 9:03am On Sep 10, 2015
please i need an apartment in lagos in one of these areas: oshodi,victoria island, surulere,ikeja.

if there is any available for rent please specify.

please also specify the cost per year. thanks

2 rooms is okay
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by henribj(m): 9:12am On Sep 10, 2015
this apartment, how many rooms does it have to be?
some people and their half and half posts sha...
making questions to dey plenty err'time.
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by 360ng: 9:13am On Sep 10, 2015
henribj:
this apartment, how many rooms does it have to be?
some people and their half and half posts sha...
making questions to dey plenty err'time.

2 rooms is okay
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by henribj(m): 9:14am On Sep 10, 2015
360ng:

2 rooms is okay

noted. and what is your budget?
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by 360ng: 9:16am On Sep 10, 2015
henribj:

noted. and what is your budget?

just place your prices here and i will pick the one that suites my taste
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by henribj(m): 9:18am On Sep 10, 2015
360ng:

just place your prices here and i will pick the one that suites my taste

lol.. noted.
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by 360ng: 9:20am On Sep 10, 2015
henribj:

lol.. noted.

and pics of the apartment.thanks
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by vizkiz: 9:25am On Sep 10, 2015
you are welcome if you wanna come stay with me grin
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by 360ng: 9:26am On Sep 10, 2015
vizkiz:
you are welcome if you wanna come stay with me grin

hmmmmm
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by henribj(m): 9:26am On Sep 10, 2015
360ng:

and pics of the apartment.thanks

what you should do is hire an estate agent to search for the apartment on your behalf
because from what i understand from your post and comments, you are wanting us to go search for apartment for you, then when we get results we come here and publish it, at the end you will go for the apartment that is affordable to you. what then happens to those that you did not accept their apartment findings? all their expenditures who compensates them?
just go and hire an estate agent simple. or you might be lucky and there are some estate agents here.

2 Likes

Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by 360ng: 9:31am On Sep 10, 2015
henribj:

what you should do is hire an estate agent to search for the apartment on your behalf
because from what i understand from your post and comments, you are wanting us to go search for apartment for you, then when we get results we come here and publish it, at the end you will go for the apartment that is affordable to you. what then happens to those that you did not accept their apartment findings? all their expenditures who compensates them?
just go and hire an estate agent simple. or you might be lucky and there are some estate agents here.

i will definite pick one, cash isnt really the problem
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by henribj(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2015
360ng:

i will definite pick one, cash isnt really the problem

then give out all the specs nah
should the apartment be in a bungalow or flat?
what is your budget?
should it be in a new building or old??
etc.. make this thing easy for the guys that might want to pursue this matter further
#justsaying
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by 360ng: 9:36am On Sep 10, 2015
henribj:

then give out all the specs nah
should the apartment be in a bungalow or flat?
what is your budget?
should it be in a new building or old??
etc.. make this thing easy for the guys that might want to pursue this matter further
#justsaying

ok, i will do that
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by henribj(m): 9:40am On Sep 10, 2015
360ng:

ok, i will do that

Good.
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by emmanuelchuks(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2015
3bedroom flat @ satelite town Lagos 08037343910 if interested
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by ayando(m): 10:12am On Sep 10, 2015
@ henribj. Thank you jare. For me, i cant understand her wants. Give a thorough detail of your requirement rather than being ambiguous .
@ 360ng . Can u specify which area of Lagos?
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by henribj(m): 10:15am On Sep 10, 2015
ayando:
@ henribj. Thank you jare. For me, i cant understand her wants. Give a thorough detail of your requirement rather than being ambiguous .
@ 360ng . Can u specify which area of Lagos?

Your welcome.
Me I believe if everyone was straightforward and open with regard to their requests, a lot of misunderstandings would be avoided.
Re: I Need An Apartment In Lagos. Very Urgent Please by escavros: 10:47am On Sep 10, 2015
I have a 2 bedroom ensuite with visitors toilet and a fitted kitchen located at festac environs amuwo to be precise.
Cost 550k (2years rent with a 1 and half years rent option)

mail me at operations@precisionrl.com
or you can reach us on 08034737217

(1) (Reply)

Don't Make This Mistake; Fail To Own A Land Before Age 30 / Disposal/ Sale Of Landed Property @ Olodi Apapa (direct Brief) / 3 Bedrm Duplex To Let @ Minima Est, Ikeja - Very Close 2airport. GONE!!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.