Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,083 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:18 AM

LRGT Practitioner Here: If Doctors Couldn't Help You Talk To Me - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / LRGT Practitioner Here: If Doctors Couldn't Help You Talk To Me (462 Views)

New Look Of Man Who Couldn't Smile Before Due To Facial Tumour. Photos / Hard Drugs Affect Man Who Couldn't Get A Job In Delta / ULTRASOUND: The Practice & The Practitioner (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

LRGT Practitioner Here: If Doctors Couldn't Help You Talk To Me by Lifergt: 9:09am On Sep 10, 2015
LRGT is a way of life and therapy that supercedes orthodox medicine but does not totally exclude it.

I'm a trained medical doctor who have always felt unsatisfied with the limitations of a orthodox health practice. I have seen and heard of people dying while being cared for by highly specialized and very intelligent doctors. They passed on despite all the gadgets and expensive medications and heavy hospital bills.

Deep inside I have felt, these people die because they believe in us and because medical science has its limits. However I am not such that get satisfied that I tried my best when it is obvious that my best is not good enough.

I bring you a dimension of healthcare that those who have dared to believe it have gotten results that beats medical science.

I have seen breast lump disappear, disturbing symptoms of thyroid disease stopped, sudden skin itch (which could be a symptom of transformation of a benign skin lesion- that has been there for decades- to malignancy) stopped with the lesion shrinking in less than 3 days, immediate relief from severe adnominal pain etc without the use of medications or surgery. Some other situations requiring supplements to diet are also cared for.

LRG Techniques or therapy is wide in application even beyond health, yet it comes with so much simplicity that makes some doubt its potency.

I am not claiming superiority over my colleagues in medical practice. I have simply moved on to help people without accepting as truth the limits of their practice.

LRGT is in part an alternative to medicine but considers medicine useful in some areas- especially nature-based therapy. It is based on application of a science beyond the ordinary. Once you believe and understands its principles you begin to achieve results that medical science says are not yet possible.

If you feel charted disappointed, frustrated or even felt threatened by medical science and what your doctor told you, we can be of help to you. Your doctor doesn't know nor does he/she tell you everything there is to life and health restoration and healthy living.

In case you need a private chat, mail me on liferivers@outlook.com

(1) (Reply)

Sleeping Less At Night Increases The Risks Of Early Death / A New Study Suggests Height Affects the risk of Cancer / The Best Way To Combat This Problem By Using OPTIMIND

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.