Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,620 members, 7,816,556 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:05 PM

Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam (1675 Views)

Tonights Free Games 100% / MAKE HUGE MONEY IN SPORTBETTING NOW (100% SURE) / Free Tips & Fixed Games (100%) No Chance Of Losing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2015
I am here to give you daily 2 to 5odds games. all what you need to do is to stake it & pay me 1k to get another game for free i.e 1k for 2games. alternatively, you can pay 2k to get a week games. You only pay after winning to clear your mind. todays game is available, just 2games & odd is 2.34. to get the games, send me pm or an email to realmanbetting@gmail.com
MODIFIED...
PLEASE I HAVE STOPPED GIVING GAMES BECAUSE PEOPLE I GAVE YESTERDAY GAMES MAKES ME DEPRESSED. WE ALL CAN MAKE THE TIPS BY OURSELVES IF WE FIND TIME TO DO THAT. I AM STILL WITH YOU don BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT IMPRESSED ME. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by Affiliate767(m): 9:28am On Sep 10, 2015
I don't trust you
Does anybody trust him undecided

cheesy Did you know you....
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 9:32am On Sep 10, 2015
Affiliate767:
I don't trust you
Does anybody trust him undecided

cheesy Did you know you....
thanks. I am giving out the games before you pay but if that still means scam to you, then I dont know what to say. btw, my post is only for those that understand my simple post.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 1:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
realmanbetting:
I am here to give you daily 2 to 5odds games. all what you need to do is to stake it & pay me 1k to get another game for free i.e 1k for 2games. alternatively, you can pay 2k to get a week games. You only pay after winning to clear your mind. todays game is available, just 2games & odd is 2.34. to get the games, send me pm or an email to realmanbetting@gmail.com
sending out of todays game ends by 3pm.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by Profkomolafe(m): 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
realmanbetting:
oya lets seal d deal 4rm 2mao. 4ward it to my fone.....{070361
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by raphrinco: 1:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
No p ...I sent you a message already so far is pay after winning am damn ready for the deal,.....lets go there! cool cool cool
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 3:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
Profkomolafe:
oya lets seal d deal 4rm 2mao. 4ward it to my fone.....{}
I have forward the game to those that mail me. kindly remove your number. Nigerian owned bookmarker is a waste, the game that has 1.35odd for over2.5goals is now 1.07odd. congrats to those that mail me earlier. actually, I gave over3.5goal tip for that game. yesterday when I staked the game, the odd was 1.85, today it reduced to 1.45 then 1.40 before they finally remove over3.5goals. todays game is gone because removal of over3.5goal market from that game will affect the total odd. Goodluck to those that followed earlier.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by Profkomolafe(m): 3:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
realmanbetting:
I have forward the game to those that mail me. kindly remove your number. Nigerian owned bookmarker is a waste, the game that has 1.35odd for over2.5goals is now 1.07odd. congrats to those that mail me earlier. actually, I gave over3.5goal tip for that game. yesterday when I staked the game, the odd was 1.85, today it reduced to 1.45 then 1.40 before they finally remove over3.5goals. todays game is gone because removal of over3.5goal market from that game will affect the total odd. Goodluck to those that followed earlier.
nd i would ve wish we talk beta on another platform since its strictly business.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 3:41pm On Sep 10, 2015
Profkomolafe:
nd i would ve wish we talk beta on another platform since its strictly business.
send me a email. realmanbetting@gmail.com
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by Profkomolafe(m): 4:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
realmanbetting:
send me a email. realmanbetting@gmail.com
my modem no get subscription jare. Lets talk on fb.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by coco77771: 4:28pm On Sep 10, 2015
08131824987 or jimy77771@gmail.com
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 6:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
BET WON!!!

for transparency purpose, here is the match sent to everybody that contacted me.

Tallina FC Levadia II - JK Tallina Kalev
btts

Vinkingit - Myllypuro over3.5goals

if this is not what I sent you, please come out with screenshot
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 6:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
coco77771:
081 or jimy77771@gmail.com
please remove your number as am not on whatsapp. thanks
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by gentlegg(m): 6:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
you mean they have played your today's games already and you WON ? Hmm interesting, waiting for somebody you sent the game to come here and confirm. I will send you mail for tomorrow's game to confirm myself. Ride on.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 8:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
gentlegg:
you mean they have played your today's games already and you WON ? Hmm interesting, waiting for somebody you sent the game to come here and confirm. I will send you mail for tomorrow's game to confirm myself. Ride on.
You made a valid point & infact, thats what will determine my next move. I sent games to 18person & only 3 out of 18 sent me a mail back that they won. well, by tomorrow I will post email of those that didnt comes back. I also have about 3nairaland id that are yet to respond
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by Olesekeniwoye(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
gentlegg:

Yes. He sent me the games. But I didn't play it. Cos I was not convinced.

Lo and behold, by 60mins,OBAGO!!!

Both games were sent to my mail by 10:30am.

Total odds was 1.90.

I was to stake #10,000 on each game.

He even advised me to stake just 5k.

Don't knw why I didn't play it tho
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by hrykanu231(m): 9:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
I got d mail, but the first game wasn't on my bookies platform@merrybet and the second game was listed without any over3.5 option.
Thanks Op,
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 9:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
Olesekeniwoye:

Yes. He sent me the games. But I didn't play it. Cos I was not convinced.
Lo and behold, by 60mins,OBAGO!!!
Both games were sent to my mail by 10:30am.
Total odds was 1.90.
I was to stake #10,000 on each game.
He even advised me to stake just 5k.

Don't knw why I didn't play it tho
thanks for clarification.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 10:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
hrykanu231:
I got d mail, but the first game wasn't on my bookies platform@merrybet and the second game was listed without any over3.5 option.
Thanks Op,
as for the 1st game, maybe you didnt search well. for the second game, at about an hour to kickoff, most of 9ja bookies removed over3.5
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by Profkomolafe(m): 10:07pm On Sep 10, 2015
mk i test ur testimony 2mao....*professorkomolafe@yahoo.com* and whch bookie is the best......i.e, the one you are using.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by gentlegg(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
Olesekeniwoye:
Yes. He sent me the games. But I didn't play it. Cos I was not convinced. Lo and behold, by 60mins,OBAGO!!! Both games were sent to my mail by 10:30am. Total odds was 1.90. I was to stake #10,000 on each game. He even advised me to stake just 5k. Don't knw why I didn't play it tho
OK tomorrow I will send my email to confirm, and later show appreciation.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by gentlegg(m): 10:52pm On Sep 10, 2015
hrykanu231:
Thanks Op,
Ok
Olesekeniwoye:
Yes. He sent me the games. But I didn't play it. Cos I was not convinced. Lo and behold, by 60mins,OBAGO!!! Both games were sent to my mail by 10:30am. Total odds was 1.90. I was to stake #10,000 on each game. He even advised me to stake just 5k. Don't knw why I didn't play it tho
OK tomorrow I will send my email to confirm, and later show appreciation.
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by realmanbetting: 7:11am On Sep 11, 2015
realmanbetting:
MODIFIED...
PLEASE I HAVE STOPPED GIVING GAMES BECAUSE PEOPLE I GAVE YESTERDAY GAMES MAKES ME DEPRESSED. WE ALL CAN MAKE THE TIPS BY OURSELVES IF WE FIND TIME TO DO THAT. I AM STILL WITH YOU don BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT IMPRESSED ME. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE
SERVICE SUSPENDED DUE TO PEOPLE ATTITUDE. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE
Re: Win Massively In Sportbetting With My Games 100% No Scam by Spikkylee: 3:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
realmanbetting:
SERVICE SUSPENDED DUE TO PEOPLE ATTITUDE. GOODLUCK TO EVERYONE

Oga cme back ooo no let oda people sin affect we wey dey innocent
....adebayodare06@gmail.com...

(1) (Reply)

Meet Super Eagles Wonderkid Chisom Chikatara's Girlfriend / Top 5 Richest Nigerian Footballers And Their Net Worth 2017 (HD Video) / Usain Bolt's PES 2018 Player Rating Revealed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.