Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:20 AM

Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar (711 Views)

Best Bass Guitar Lessons / Download Tutorial Video: Super Easy First Guitar Lesson (learning The D Chord) / Nairalander Singing/play The Guitar In Indiana Usa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 10, 2015
I hav checked jumia nd konga but cnt see wat am lookin 4 sad pls help me with a site i cn get a lefty guitar or any address in abuja, kubwa to be precise. thank u
Re: Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar by xpac01(m): 9:34am On Sep 10, 2015
Durent:
I hav checked jumia nd konga but cnt see wat am lookin 4 sad pls help me with a site i cn get a lefty guitar or any address in abuja, kubwa to be precise. thank u
If you know how to fix guitar strings then it's simple.
Just do it this way::
Loose all the strings of a right hand guitar, then reset it with the first string coming last from the bottom then continuously till the last becoming the first.
You now turn your guitar to the left hand and enjoy your strumming..
For the belt, just hook it from the neck to body. It's interesting brother.. I have a friend who is being seen as a genus because of this.. So kinky... Do it till you when you can find the customized left handed guitar..
Re: Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar by Nobody: 9:47am On Sep 10, 2015
xpac01:

If you know how to fix guitar strings then it's simple.
Just do it this way::
Loose all the strings of a right hand guitar, then reset it with the first string coming last from the bottom then continuously till the last becoming the first.
You now turn your guitar to the left hand and enjoy your strumming..
For the belt, just hook it from the neck to body. It's interesting brother.. I have a friend who is being seen as a genus because of this.. So kinky... Do it till you when you can find the customized left handed guitar..
Thanks, bt am afraid to do dis bcuz i hear it cn spoil my guitar wen done incorrectly.
Re: Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar by xpac01(m): 9:53am On Sep 10, 2015
Durent:
Thanks, bt am afraid to do dis bcuz i hear it cn spoil my guitar wen done incorrectly.
Acoustic, bass or lead guitar What type is it?
Re: Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar by Nobody: 9:56am On Sep 10, 2015
xpac01:
Acoustic, bass or lead guitar What type is it?
Box guitar
Re: Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar by xpac01(m): 10:02am On Sep 10, 2015
Durent:
Box guitar
That's even the simplest!! Meet someone who can do it for you.. You'll enjoy it..
Re: Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar by Nobody: 10:05am On Sep 10, 2015
xpac01:

That's even the simplest!! Meet someone who can do it for you.. You'll enjoy it..
I Thought box guitar was da xame as acoustic..do they hav a difference
Re: Who Can Direct Me Where To Get A Lefthanded Guitar by xpac01(m): 10:29am On Sep 10, 2015
Durent:
I Thought box guitar was da xame as acoustic..do they hav a difference
Yea they are same but acoustic is more official. resetting the strings for acoustic is more easy, because here you don't have to bother about the volume knobs and chord input positioning as found on bass or lead guitar.

(1) (Reply)

Viral No.1: 'owe You Nothn' / Tekno Drops Video Of His Hot Single "Wash" Download And Review / Olamide's Poor Videos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.