Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,823 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:11 AM

Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others (1297 Views)

Osinbajo & Bakare, Ganduje & Ajimobi, Dangote & Abubakar: Trending March Wedding / Aliko Dangote’s Daughter, Fatima Set To Marry The Love Of Her Life In Two Weeks / Dion Osagie's Traditional Wedding In Benin - Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others by MissTechy(f): 9:38am On Sep 10, 2015
Hello Everyone, Great news! There is an event coming up on the 20th - 25th of September 2015 where you can stand a chance to network with amazing people and by amazing I mean the likes of Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-Belo Osagie etc. The event is called She Hive and it is the first ever edition from She Leads Africa. This event will be special as you get the chance to meet and interact with the greatest minds in Africa, see a press release below:

[center]The week will open on Sunday September 20 at 5pm with a free Open House hosted by premium financial services company PAL Pensions. While enjoying complimentary cocktails and cupcakes attendees will be able to tour the venue, sign up for different classes, and participate in an interactive panel titled Setting Yourself Up For Success. The panel will feature Abimbola Sulaiman, Vice President of Investments at PAL Pensions, health expert and tv host Dr. Julz, Founder of LEAP Africa Ndidi Nwuneli and visual curator Yagazie Emezi.

During the week members can work from 8am – 9pm out of the community space where they will have access to private meeting rooms, high-speed WiFi and fresh coffee and pastries from the onsite Cafe Neo. During the day there will be lunch and learn workshops such as Joining a Global Startup with Evangeline Wiles, MD of Kaymu Nigeria; Thinking Long Term About Your Money with PAL Pensions and How To Maximize the GT Bank SME Market Hub.

In the evenings, members will have the opportunity learn from senior business executives such as Aliko Dangote, Hakeem Belo-Osagie and Yewande Sadiku in private fireside chats. There will also be fun networking events with a Motherland Mogul Paint Party with PTN Africa on Tuesday Sept 22 at 6:00pm and a workshop focused on Looking and Feeling The Part featuring tutorials from women-led startups Thando’s Shoes, Beauty Rev NG, Eve & Tribe and ORIKI Group on Wednesday Sept 23 at 6:00pm.

All activities will take place at Cre8 Coworking Space located on Agoro Odiyan Street in Victoria Island Lagos, accessible from both Adeola Odeku and Saka Tinubu Streets.
[/center]

This event is paid for but thanks to the collaboration with MissTechy you can get an all-access pass to the event for Free. To qualify, just click on this link http://sheleadsafrica.us8.list-manage.com/subscribe?u=d0421979c0b76e8b15fba0d98&id=ccf86ea5e9 Ensure you put in MissTechy in the field where it says “How did you hear about us?” you can follow MissTechyNG and SheleadsAfrica on Twitter to increase your chances of being selected

cc @lalaticala @ishilove

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others by OracleMxNelson(m): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2015
ok
Re: Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others by MissTechy(f): 9:39am On Sep 10, 2015
OracleMxNelson:
ok

you didn't even read it embarassed
Re: Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others by OracleMxNelson(m): 9:42am On Sep 10, 2015
MissTechy:

you didn't even read it embarassed

just in case it hits fp tongue btw m reading it and m filling up the form... hope i will get to meet you there angry
Re: Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others by Nobody: 9:44am On Sep 10, 2015
MissTechy, Howdy! I seek for your opinion concerning the software issue on my infinix phone on the other thread, but you didn't reply.
Re: Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others by MissTechy(f): 9:45am On Sep 10, 2015
emmyrichie:
MissTechy, Howdy! I seek for your opinion concerning the software issue on my infinix phone on the other thread, but you didn't reply.

So sorry, embarassed I will check out my mentions now and reply.
Re: Get A Chance To Meet With Aliko Dangote, Hakeem-belo Osagie, Evangeline & Others by DoroBen: 7:46pm On Sep 10, 2015
Misstechy I want to participate

(1) (Reply)

"Glo Laffta Fest, Season Four At Jogor Centre, Ibadan" [PHOTOS] / Have You Noticed That Most Nairalanders Don't Ever Give A F*c*k.why?(pictures!!) / '

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.