Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:33 PM

10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You (5321 Views)

7 Signs A Student Will Succeed In Life Even If He/she Graduates With A Poor CGPA / 9 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Tell Anyone About Their Success / 10 Secret First Class Student Will Never Disclose To Anyone (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by kazmanbanjoko(m): 9:50am On Sep 10, 2015
This is composed for all newly admitted student and stay-lite of all Universities, Polytechnic and Colleges of Education.10 secret 1st class student will never disclose to anybody is a must read...

(1) First class student don't read 24/7
The believe of many about candidate that bag first class honour sometime are not true. You don't have to read from morning to night before you become a first class graduate. Most of the first class graduate have a fixed hour for reading, between 2 to 5 hours everyday.
So, if you want to become a first class student, don't read for 24 hours..........

(2) First Class student Attend lecture
Yes, there is need to be in class always to achieve it and get it done. Most of the student that graduated with first class can testify to my claim. In the world of first class, you don't play with
lectures. If you want to have first class start attending lectures.

(3) First Class Student always want to know everything
There is a similar mentality on the head of many first class student. Most of them will ensure all the topics discuss in their various Classes is well understand to the best of their knowledge. If there is any topic they don't understand, they will always want to learn from others. They don't mind to be your friend because of one single topic.

(4) Cramming is first class best friend
No brilliant student can survive without cramming. Although it is always advised to read and
understand but if you lack the power of cramming, my dear say goodbye to first class. Some student are first class but the manner they converse and communicate with people looks odd.
I have seen a first class student that cannot pronounce English words correctly. The more you know how to cram the higher your chances of bagging first class. Cramming and understanding works perfectly together. To know the name of your lecturer involves cramming which lead to understanding.

(5) First Class Student are Goal setters
There is always a vision for first class student. Most of them will be aiming to Bag first class from their first year in school. It will be too late to start aiming for first class in your 3rd year. You must monitor your GP and ensure you keep pressing forward.

(6) Be a teacher and first class is Certain
Do you know that there is good reward when you teach others what you know. It will make it very difficult for you to forget. By teaching others you are building and increasing your knowledge and most of the first class student also have this attribute...

(7). First class student don't ignore the powerof note taking and special notes
There are many secret first class student will not want to tell you but if you study them closely you will realised where everything goes wrong. First class student always tag some words, sentence or particular definition that comes from the lecturer which you may consider insignificant. Pay attention to this and you will call Nairaland Frontpagers to celebrate with you on the day of your graduation after bagging first class honour.

( 8 ) First class student have boy friend and girlfriend
Most of the first class student will tell you otherwise but the truth will always stand. Thought the failure of some student today is as a result of their relationship and friend in school. Giving priority to your relationship ahead of your academic is insane.
You can have girl friend and boy friend but make sure your courtship is free from things that can affect your Academic. Chase your book and not the female folks... Don't turn yourself to Romeo and Juliet while in school.

(9) First class student Are Gifted
Make we talk the truth, we must acknowledge this fact. To become first class is sometimes by gift.
We all know messi is the best footballer in the world with only 2 legs. Other footballer also have two legs but are no where to match his standard. We can be age mate but not grace mates. Some brains are design to cram and also save information. Don't hurt yourself if you fail to graduate with first class degree honour. You might be destined for something Great.

(10)They never give up in Working & Praying
God bless u all

cc: lalasticlala , ishilove , seun.

10 Likes

Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by xpac01(m): 10:00am On Sep 10, 2015
Yes.. And when we attend lectures, our bodies, souls and spirit are their to get the whole of illumination from the lectures..
Nice one Op.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by kazmanbanjoko(m): 10:08am On Sep 10, 2015
xpac01:
Yes.. And when we attend lectures, our bodies, souls and spirit are their to get the whole of illumination from the lectures..
Nice one Op.
yu r very correct.

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by Nobody: 12:58pm On Oct 31, 2019
First of all you should know the MLA essay format! This would keep you out of troubles.
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by thundafire: 2:14pm On Oct 31, 2019
U didn't add some can't even help there colleagues in exam but forget about 2mrw,In unical der was a set in a Dept dey 3rd class graduate became the richest of all of them cs when he talks dey brainy ones just keep quiet
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by brisstone(m): 6:43pm On Jan 30, 2020
True yarn @ Op
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by mastertunji(m): 3:47am On Jan 31, 2020
I agree with you. Only number 8 was not applicable to me then. As for lectures, I could bost of attending almost 99.8% of my classes. I would jot all d explanations made by the lecturer. Thereafter, I would form my own notes using the lecturer's explanations, textbook/handouts and library textbooks. Colleagues would make photocopies of my comprehensive notes.

I used to teach, but was able to plan my time well. I can recall when I also started playing football on campus. In less than a week, I stopped playing football cos it was affecting my study schedule.

I hardly joined conversations in classes. I would just sit at the back, jot every point, observe and read.

As for cramming, I be oga for that one o. Maybe cos I had memorized a lot of Qur'anic chapters during childhood. Even Maths, Statistics, Quantitative I would cram all and get A. I was nicknamed 'Marking Scheme' in my school days.

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 12:50pm On Mar 31, 2020
Thanks, that was a really cool read! face mask supplier singapore
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 9:17am On Apr 03, 2020
You have performed a great job on this article. It’s very precise and highly qualitative. You have even managed to make it readable and easy to read. You have some real writing talent. Thank you so much. schnell abnehmen
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 9:29am On Apr 07, 2020
Today, I was just browsing along and came upon your blog. Just wanted to say good blog and this article helped me a lot, due to which I have found exactly I was looking. unturned item id list
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by maxwelloweezy(m): 10:02am On Apr 07, 2020
I appreciate your article,
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by edoairways: 10:07am On Apr 07, 2020
xpac01:
Nice one Op.
Exactly! Many students are present in body but not in soul
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by iaamxavier(m): 10:52am On Apr 07, 2020
2015 thread that's still obtainable till today

Nice one op you hit the nail on the head!

Although you should note that first class student don't wait till exam period before they start reading

They read from day one of resumption

1 Like

Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by vuatiengduc(f): 12:02pm On Apr 07, 2020
Thank you for your post! Read https://iecs.vn would keep you out of troubles.
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 1:52pm On Apr 07, 2020
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. baby carrier
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 2:58pm On Apr 07, 2020
I am very happy to discover your post as it will become on top in my collection of favorite blogs to visit. portable shampoo bowl
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 9:05am On Apr 09, 2020
Thank you for very usefull information.. Free XBOX Codes 2020
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by Esenevictoria: 7:04pm On Apr 09, 2020
It is really educating thanks ���
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 10:20am On Apr 11, 2020
Wow, this is fascinating reading. I am glad I found this and got to read it. Great job on this content. I liked it a lot. Thanks for the great and unique info. snapchat girls
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 12:07pm On Apr 13, 2020
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. ForSale.Plus
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 4:57pm On Apr 13, 2020
Excellent article. Very interesting to read. I really love to read such a nice article. Thanks! keep rocking. Look At This
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 8:47am On Apr 19, 2020
I am jovial you take pride in what you write. It makes you stand way out from many other writers that can not push high-quality content like you. Events Columbus Ohio
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 9:55am On Apr 19, 2020
Thank you for very usefull information.. snap sexting
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 10:58am On May 07, 2020
What a fantabulous post this has been. Never seen this kind of useful post. I am grateful to you and expect more number of posts like these. Thank you very much. lyndastreaming.com
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 11:44am On May 31, 2020
I have been checking out a few of your stories and i can state pretty good stuff. I will definitely bookmark your blog Health and Household
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 1:08pm On May 31, 2020
I am a very patient and professional female driving teacher in Hatfield, DSA registered, and therefore you Elena Tanasa Hatfield driving instructor
Re: 10 Secrets First Class Student Will Never Disclose To You by ColtonAngel: 7:42am On Jun 02, 2020
Thanks for posting this info. I just want to let you know that I just check out your site and I find it very interesting and informative. I can't wait to read lots of your posts. Full Service agency Iran

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Have Never See A Thing Like This Before / WAEC Biometric Registration Procedure / Kwarapoly Transcript

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.