Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,146 members, 7,811,235 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:13 AM

Amazing Job Vacancy At Phlash Blitz Systems Ltd. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Amazing Job Vacancy At Phlash Blitz Systems Ltd. (989 Views)

4 Steps To Getting An Amazing Job As A Graduate With 3rd Class Or Pass Grade / Urgent Vacancies At Voice Of Freedom Broadcasting Systems Ltd / I Got An Amazing Job (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Amazing Job Vacancy At Phlash Blitz Systems Ltd. by steveregs1: 10:20am On Sep 10, 2015
Phlash Blitz Systems Limited is a new start-up looking to hire marketers to market her products in Port Harcourt, Nigeria.

Now, we at Phlash Blitz Systems Limited recognize that there are some products that sell in the buying public no matter the state of the economy. Data and Internet is one of them.
Many marketing positions offer very little commission. Research has shown that even some Banks offer a 0.001% commission.

However, at Phlash Blitz Systems Limited, interested marketers will be retailing Data at a 18% commission.

Remember that it is usually very easy to sell data to the public. Now you won't just be marketing data, you'll be marketing data that is better than all competition at a price that is better than the competition. So, this means that for every 1,000 naira worth of data you sell, you'll get 180 naira for which you'll get paid what is due you at the end of each week. Now, imagine you sell to 50 people in one week, that's 180 naira by 50, which is 9,000 naira for that week; yet the Company sets no limit to how much you can sell in a week.

The success of the Company means your success.

Interested marketers should forward their CVs to phlash@riversyellowpages.com. Limited spaces available, so do it now.

- Songo Eregoba
for: Phlash Blitz Systems Limited
Re: Amazing Job Vacancy At Phlash Blitz Systems Ltd. by lucheezzy: 9:48pm On Sep 10, 2015
Please am kinda interested u can reach me via my email add lucheezzy@gmail.com
Re: Amazing Job Vacancy At Phlash Blitz Systems Ltd. by Slickbishop(m): 12:30am On Sep 11, 2015
I love dis kind of job.I m based and stay in lagos?,will it b possible to market it ?
Re: Amazing Job Vacancy At Phlash Blitz Systems Ltd. by steveregs1: 2:24pm On Sep 11, 2015
Slickbishop:
I love dis kind of job.I m based and stay in lagos?,will it b possible to market it ?

The product is only available in Port Harcourt. However, if you can reach people in Port Harcourt who will buy the product, you will get your due commission.
Re: Amazing Job Vacancy At Phlash Blitz Systems Ltd. by steveregs1: 2:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
lucheezzy:
Please am kinda interested u can reach me via my email add lucheezzy@gmail.com

Please note that those who send their CVs to the prescribed email will be considered ahead of any other persons.

(1) (Reply)

Current Job At Society For Family Health (SFH) / P & G Engineering Internship Programme / Driver Needed To Drive Private Owner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.