Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,149 members, 7,849,577 topics. Date: Tuesday, 04 June 2024 at 02:58 AM

Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat (1619 Views)

Cat Reading At OAU Ife, Awo Hall (Photos) / Dog Eats New Born Baby In Bauchi / Kitten's For Sale(for The Cat Lovers)5K (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Nobody: 11:40am On Sep 10, 2015
Found this cat today and must be 3-4weeks old. Must have been abandon by the mum. I don't know much about cat so am asking all NL to help on the kind of feed and how to take care of the poor cat. Thanks.
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by LordOfTheWeed: 12:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
http://m.wikihow.com/Take-Care-of-Kittens
Check that link bro, i guess it would help. wink

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Nobody: 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Thanks but that link is for cats with mothers. This one has none. Am the papa and mama for now. I think the cat is 3-4 weeks old. Right now, am looking for appropriate food that won't upset her tommy. They eyes are well open and her ears pointed. She can walk around and has develop canine teeth. (the long pointed teeth) NL come help oo
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by blasiangurl85(f): 4:51pm On Sep 10, 2015
You can actually get puppy milk from the vet which you can use for the kitten. Cats are actually lactose intolerant so giving it full cream milk isn't good. If it's eyes are open then you can try giving it some food. Just mash it up. If you can't get puppy milk then you can get evaporated milk but mix it with water so it's very light and give the kitten. Because it's so young you will need to feed it at least 3 times a day. Just get any can of puppy food and mash it up with a little water. Don't give too much milk if it is eating the food because it will still upset the tummy.
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by LordOfTheWeed: 5:10pm On Sep 10, 2015
HenryDion:
Thanks but that link is for cats with mothers. This one has none. Am the papa and mama for now. I think the cat is 3-4 weeks old. Right now, am looking for appropriate food that won't upset her tommy. They eyes are well open and her ears pointed. She can walk around and has develop canine teeth. (the long pointed teeth) NL come help oo
Bro, the link was divided into 3 parts, you didn't go through it carefully that's why you couldn't see the aspect that discussed about taking care of an orphan cat.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Nobody: 8:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
blasiangurl85:
You can actually get puppy milk from the vet which you can use for the kitten. Cats are actually lactose intolerant so giving it full cream milk isn't good. If it's eyes are open then you can try giving it some food. Just mash it up. If you can't get puppy milk then you can get evaporated milk but mix it with water so it's very light and give the kitten. Because it's so young you will need to feed it at least 3 times a day. Just get any can of puppy food and mash it up with a little water. Don't give too much milk if it is eating the food because it will still upset the tummy.

thanks for that. I appreciate.
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by naijainfogalery: 8:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
where is the pics
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Inkredible(m): 1:38am On Sep 11, 2015
naijainfogalery:
where is the pics
Na wetin me awon ask na na..... @OP wia the kitten pix na?
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by bomasek(m): 2:29pm On Sep 11, 2015
Same cat this mumu killed abi. Hope u don wash ya GF pant.

1 Like

Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Jackeeh(m): 4:59pm On Sep 11, 2015
HenryDion:
Found this cat today and must be 3-4weeks old. Must have been abandon by the mum. I don't know much about cat so am asking all NL to help on the kind of feed and how to take care of the poor cat. Thanks.

Yet you ended up killing it. Monster!
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Nobody: 8:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
I have this cute kitten(male).his name is NINI. Bin enjoying ma life ever since,learning everyday

#I_LOVE_CATS
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jackeeh:

Yet you ended up killing it. Monster!
you mean op killed the kitten
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Jackeeh(m): 8:31pm On Sep 11, 2015
Bukiminaj:

you mean op killed the kitten

Yes he did. https://www.nairaland.com/2591905/most-painful-decision-ever-made. . Just because his girl friend hates cats. he took it into the Bush n smashed it's head. Heartless.
Re: Advice On How To Take Care Of This New Born Kitten Cat by Nobody: 9:26pm On Sep 11, 2015
Jackeeh:

Yes he did. https://www.nairaland.com/2591905/most-painful-decision-ever-made. . Just because his girl friend hates cats. he took it into the Bush n smashed it's head. Heartless.

he even had the guilt to inform us on nl..my mom will always.when u c a snake and a man,kill the man and leave the snake.he should have abandoned the cat rather than killing it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Female Pitbull Terrier For Sale / SOLD-PEDIGREE CAUCASIAN PUPPY FOR SALE (PHOTOS). / Adult Long Coat Gsd For Stud In Ibadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.