Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,003 members, 7,817,966 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria (5749 Views)

Russian Imported 3mmths Old Female British Bull Dog Pup For Sale / Russian Imported Male Caucasian At 11months For Sale...with Pedigree Document / Russian Imported Male Caucasian For Mating services (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 11:50am On Sep 10, 2015
With pedigree papers and international papers she was imported from Moscow russia from top pedigree line...call 08155560515 for instant pickup

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 9:45am On Sep 11, 2015
For sale
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 10:37am On Sep 11, 2015
Add me on whatsapp.08155560515 for her video
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by Nautillus(m): 1:44pm On Sep 11, 2015
don't you guys know that picture searching on google is easy....see the actual link.. to the picture. this dog is in the US now.

http://www.hoobly.com/2h7pP/aucasian-shepherd-puppy-from-russian-kennel.htm

7 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by Buddhar(m): 5:49am On Sep 12, 2015
Sharp guy! Good to have ppl like you on NL.

4 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by Coldplay007(f): 10:06am On Sep 12, 2015
You dog traders are a shame to nairaland..
Bobbysaxxy, you have been selling dogs on NL for a while and yet you advertise a dog supposedly bought from Russia without posting pictures of the dog in Nigeria..

It's high time Seun have a separate section for Dog traders on NL like it's done in car section and phone section..

Seun, we need a separate sections for dog traders....

1 Like

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by olumig(m): 1:37pm On Sep 12, 2015
bobbysaxy:
With pedigree papers and international papers she was imported from Moscow russia from top pedigree line...call 08155560515 for instant pickup
You may wish to show us the picture of the pup here in the country.

1 Like

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by Nobody: 2:20pm On Sep 12, 2015
bobbysaxy:
U keep saying rubbish add me on what'sapp for her video....a puppy I bought already
you are right. I got the video on whatsapp. Nice dog. Kindly post pix or vid here for doubting thomas.
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 2:46pm On Sep 12, 2015
U keep saying rubbish add me on what'sapp for her video....a puppy I bought already
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 4:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Dats her pics in naija...pls keep quite and stop saying what u don't know.she is 5months already and I bout her already l.somebody else might be advertising from usa...but it's a pity I paid for the dog already

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by younglawya(m): 4:55pm On Sep 12, 2015
You see I have known bobby saxy for a long time. I know he stays in ibadan. I also know he claims to play the saxophone.

the first experience I had with him was when he claimed to have imported some semi adult rottweilers form some European country. eagerly. I asked for the pics. Bobby gave me the run around for several days. later he sent me some pics. The dogs were obvious Mutts lacking the characteristic shot muzzle. they were also skinny and had very badly formed ears.

immediately I wrote him off as a joker and told him off

5 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by younglawya(m): 5:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
the second time was when my Boerboel Bitch littered and bobby saw the pics and offered to buy the whole litter for a ridiculous sum. he literally hounded me for days with pings and messages saying he would buy the whole litter for 350k. can u imagine?

infact he had already started marketing them and used pics of the dogs as his DP( this was without my consent and approval). to this date, the picture of my dogs remains on his old blackberry DP

4 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by younglawya(m): 5:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
Now Bobby has downloaded a picture from the Internet and is claiming that the dog is in Nigeria. he is also claiming that it is for sale.

The truth is that THIS BOY IS A SCAM AND A FRAUD

if you look closely at the downloaded picture and the later one, it becomes obvious that they are different dogs. completely different dogs. Bobby has stolen Someone's pics and is passing off this dogs as his. I AM VERY SURE ABOUT THIS.

Now I have bred dogs for over 15 years. I can boldly say that a vast majority of DOG BREEDERS are unprofessional, rude and uncouth. some are also dishonest and borderline criminal. Sadly, by his actions BOBBY SAXY has shown himself to fall in this category

6 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by younglawya(m): 5:16pm On Sep 12, 2015
Now I am sure he will rush here with his lies, insults and badly thought out explanations. All hog wash

1 Like

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by Coldplay007(f): 6:11pm On Sep 12, 2015
Like I said, he is not a breeder but a fraudulent dog trader...
Seun needs to sanitize this section..

4 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 6:13pm On Sep 12, 2015
I refuse to be s fool again...
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 6:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
If u care to see the dogs add me for video of the dog
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:22pm On Sep 12, 2015
bobbysaxy:
Dats her pics in naija...pls keep quite and stop saying what u don't know.she is 5months already and I bout her already l.somebody else might be advertising from usa...but it's a pity I paid for the dog already
boss, stop lying joor.

The dog in the advert has some similarities with the one you have at home, that doesn't mean its thesame dog. Take a look at the chest, the foreign dog has more white in that area than yours. It looks bulky than yours. The white socks at the legs of the foreign dog are longer than those of yours.

I believe you a top scammer. You just picked up a picture of a dog that looks like yours from the internet and labelled it as a dog you just imported so as to sell at a ridiculously high amount. No wonder your dogs are always expensive beyond reasonable.

Pls change your ways.

3 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 6:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
Wen u start breeding caucasians u will know that they shed hairs and their coat change wen they are entering adult stage
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 6:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
U can see some markings that are very similar....tink about sometim else....
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 6:44pm On Sep 12, 2015
Younglawya is scammer he wanted to sell a whole litter to me at 350k asking me to pay to his account I almost did butt later I found out that he was a scammer I tank God the guy was unable to scam me....the boy is a fraudulent scammer....he will tell u he is a lawyer to cover up...pls don't fall a victim of this guy I never wanted to expose u but today u exposed urself
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by awolola26(m): 6:58pm On Sep 12, 2015
chairman bobby they are different...look at d legs d so called naija own is darker dan d first pic.....bros deir colour too de go darker wen dm de grow?

2 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by awolola26(m): 7:01pm On Sep 12, 2015
please for christ sake who is the SCAMMER now or this is some cat and mouse fairy tale shit.....?? some one should be candor please

1 Like

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 7:06pm On Sep 12, 2015
They shed hairs and change in color....just like some I imported in the past they shed hairs even before they landed nigeria before their paper was processed some times their black will shed and change to the permanent color they will carry for live.some people already know this but they still wanna cook up some stories...I refuse to be a fool again...have imported so many in the past which it's not new....if have not I won't be saying dis wit so much confidence.some people that has even bought so many of them I imported from Russia will just be reading this post and be smilin....talk about sometin else I will show u so many dogs have imported and sold in the past

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 7:18pm On Sep 12, 2015
How do u even explain the last male pup I brought in from Russia the color changed even before he landed naija....some people will just wake up to say what ever they feel

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by Awotimi(m): 7:19pm On Sep 12, 2015
awolola26:
please for christ sake who is the SCAMMER now or this is some cat and mouse fairy tale shit.....?? some one should be candor please
lmaoooooo......bro please write what we understand and stop being a brute.
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 7:25pm On Sep 12, 2015
I buy and sell dogs from Russia,south Africa,Spain and in Nigeria my blessed country.so it's better u blive or u forget....it's only a doubting mind that will come and say bobby is a scammer wen u have been seeing post of the past imported ones that has been sold even here....I refuse to be a fool again....
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 7:27pm On Sep 12, 2015
We don't appreciate. someone will take pain tovimport from champion bloodline in dollars and then someone comes to rubbish everytin
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 7:28pm On Sep 12, 2015
Some of those Caucasians cost like 570k to land them in....so I don't know how much u want them to be sold
Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by awolola26(m): 7:43pm On Sep 12, 2015
bros stop being rude.....wont take u anywhere if u are rude to errbody who will now buy ur dogs.....DONT BE LIKE AN ARROGANT COCK THAT THINKS THE SUN RISES TO HEAR HIM CROW....LIFE ADVICE.....GBAM!!!

4 Likes

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by casyrotts(m): 8:00pm On Sep 12, 2015
bobbysaxy:
u are a blatant lier every one be careful of this man.... how can you say that's the dog? are we blind ?

1 Like

Re: Russian Imported 4months Old Female Caucasian For Sale. Already In Nigeria by bobbysaxy: 8:08pm On Sep 12, 2015
I wonder the problem u have wit the pix....did u post it and what business do u have with it...if it's not the dog leave it like that.i posted the pics have seen the dog and u haven't seen the dog....pls I know the person am talking to am ain't talking to u....

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Indian Monkey Set To Inherit Fortune From Ostracised Couple / Dog Breeders Whatsapp Group Link In Nigeria / American Bully Puppies For Sale...... Exclusive Standard Puppies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.