Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,425 members, 7,836,697 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 11:39 AM

SMS Solution? Tecno H6 - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / SMS Solution? Tecno H6 (1115 Views)

My Tecno H6 Not Charging / Tecno H6 Vs Tecno L5:which Is Better? / How Do I Flash A Wiped-dead Tecno H6 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SMS Solution? Tecno H6 by leksgcfr(m): 12:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
My Tecno H6 doesn't send SMS to Short code (numbers). Immediately I send an SMS i.e to 797 or 777 , I will be prompted that the message isn't sent. Please what do I do?

I have tried severally without success.
Re: SMS Solution? Tecno H6 by Carlcaresophia: 9:50am On Sep 11, 2015
leksgcfr:
My Tecno H6 doesn't send SMS to Short code (numbers). Immediately I send an SMS i.e to 797 or 777 , I will be prompted that the message isn't sent. Please what do I do?

I have tried severally without success.
Hello, can short numbers receive SMS? If yes, the problem may happens on your phone. If so, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and let our colleagues to check the problem for you. Thank you!
Re: SMS Solution? Tecno H6 by leksgcfr(m): 3:19pm On Sep 11, 2015
Carlcaresophia:

Hello, can short numbers receive SMS? If yes, the problem may happens on your phone. If so, you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and let our colleagues to check the problem for you. Thank you!

Thanks. I got it fixed.
Re: SMS Solution? Tecno H6 by sats: 6:45pm On Sep 11, 2015
tecno,yeah ryt

Re: SMS Solution? Tecno H6 by Carlcaresophia: 8:37am On Sep 12, 2015
leksgcfr:

Thanks. I got it fixed.
Hi, could you please share with us how you fix it? Thank you!
Re: SMS Solution? Tecno H6 by leksgcfr(m): 2:35pm On Sep 16, 2015
Carlcaresophia:
Hi, could you please share with us how you fix it? Thank you!
I changed the settings in the App manager>Messages> Always Ask.

(1) (Reply)

Mobile Applications (java) / Glo Free Tomorrow Promo / Official Specs Of The Xiaomi Mi 5

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.