Stats: 3,150,779 members, 7,810,036 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:05 PM

Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B (13561 Views)

No State Available For NYSC Registration / NYSC Registration: Graduates Sleep Overnight In Cafe (Photo) / Situation In NYSC Registration Centres (2) (3) (4)

Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by bobestman(m): 8:53am On Sep 16, 2015
you mean i can change the dob nw when exemptn certificate processing is showing on my dashboard?

Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 16, 2015
Any problem with NYSC Age exemption and correction

Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by omotannwaa: 10:45am On Sep 16, 2015
mikebenny:

Any problem with NYSC Age exemption and correction ... contact (09098668624)

thanks , it has shown my green card and the exemption message is no more showing.. but will i be using the new DOB for NYSC i.e collect another birth certificate ??
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by sunieKing(m): 11:51am On Sep 16, 2015
bobestman:
you mean its possible to change the dob when exemtn certificate is processing?hw pls
yes u can. call me 07032241151
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by bobestman(m): 11:54am On Sep 16, 2015
I have tried waec pin.it didnt work the same age is there.i dnt think its changeable.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by woodboi(m): 3:01pm On Sep 16, 2015
bobestman:
I have tried waec pin.it didnt work the same age is there.i dnt think its changeable.

but your waec certificate is not below 30 or there is a mistake on it?
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by emmyojo22(m): 3:29pm On Sep 16, 2015
chommyAngela:
pls i payed in d bank since morning, i hv not receive any msg frm nysc for payment confirmation. Anybody with d same experience??
Check ur e-mail box
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by bobestman(m): 4:49pm On Sep 16, 2015
Its 32.i tried to change via waec pin but the age cant delete.but the age is not my age and its same on my Jamb result.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by woodboi(m): 8:41pm On Sep 16, 2015
bobestman:
Its 32.i tried to change via waec pin but the age cant delete.but the age is not my age and its same on my Jamb result.

Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by bobestman(m): 9:40pm On Sep 16, 2015
can anytn be done?
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by sunieKing(m): 10:12pm On Sep 16, 2015
bobestman:
call me 07032241151
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by omotannwaa: 10:03am On Sep 20, 2015
i have been a lot of mails and cant even go through it all... call 09098668624 to get directly to the man doing the age stuff, [color=#000099][/color]
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by EKXCHEL: 10:24am On Sep 20, 2015
cdsloane:
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is Isiaka Olaide Saidi, I am a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo state and a prospective corps member of Bacth B 2015.

It is unfortunate that i have been unable to create a user account or proceed with my registration as i am stucked on the user account creation page, precisely the pre-payment page as it indicates as follows, 'No details found. Please confirm that your details are correct. Ensure your school provided correct details'

My details on the senate approved list are correct. However the status on the senate approved list indicates as follows: 'Matric no. in use (Login using your email and Password) by Alli Selimat Bidemi(oladimejiselimat@gmail.com)'

I have contacted the Student affairs department of my institution. The student affairs officer has informed me that my details on the senate approved list which was uploaded to the NYSC portal are correct and the error can only be fixed by NYSC.

Note, I have contacted NYSC via the various support channels provided and no response has been received yet

I have also contacted Alli Selimat Bidemi, whose Matric no is 080301022 and a member of Batch A 2015, currently serving.

I have never registered on the NYSC portal nor asked anybody to do so on my behalf.

My Details are listed as follows:

Institution: Adekunle Ajasin University
Matric no: 080301035
Jamb Reg No: 82974544JG
Surname: Isiaka
Other names: Olaide Saidi
Date of birth: 23 March 1989
Date of graduation: 03/18/2014
Phone no: 08061324755
E-mail: isiaka.saidi@gmail.com

Please I'm open to options, suggestions and advice as I am running out of time.

Attached are screenshots of the Senate Approved list showing my details and the user account creation page showing the error message.

call 09098668624 you might get a solution he did my age exemption for me tho
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by benficarson: 2:29pm On Sep 21, 2015
VERIFICATION OF NYSC CERTIFICATE
COLLECTION / REPLACEMENT OF NYSC CERTIFICATE OF EXEMPTION
COLLECTION/REPLACEMENT OF NYSC CERTIFICATE OF NATIONAL SERVICE
SOLVE ALL NYSC PROBLEMS
ISSUANCE OF NYSC TEMPORARY LETTER OF EXCLUSION
RESOLVE ERRORS IN NYSC CERTIFICATE
APPLY FOR NYSC EXEMPTION CERTIFICATE
SOLVE NYSC REGISTRATION PROBLEMS CALL 08020540523
NYSC POSTING
REGISTRATION OF NIGERIAN FOREIGN-TRAINED GRADUATES
APPLY FOR RELOCATION
POSTING TO PREFFERRED STATE FOR NYSC SERVICE
NATIONAL YOUTH SERVICE CORPS (NYSC) - call 08020540523
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by wunmi590(m): 7:26pm On Sep 21, 2015
cdsloane:
Hello Nairalanders,

My name is Isiaka Olaide Saidi, I am a graduate of Adekunle Ajasin University, Ondo state and a prospective corps member of Bacth B 2015.

It is unfortunate that i have been unable to create a user account or proceed with my registration as i am stucked on the user account creation page, precisely the pre-payment page as it indicates as follows, 'No details found. Please confirm that your details are correct. Ensure your school provided correct details'

My details on the senate approved list are correct. However the status on the senate approved list indicates as follows: 'Matric no. in use (Login using your email and Password) by Alli Selimat Bidemi(oladimejiselimat@gmail.com)'

I have contacted the Student affairs department of my institution. The student affairs officer has informed me that my details on the senate approved list which was uploaded to the NYSC portal are correct and the error can only be fixed by NYSC.

Note, I have contacted NYSC via the various support channels provided and no response has been received yet

I have also contacted Alli Selimat Bidemi, whose Matric no is 080301022 and a member of Batch A 2015, currently serving.

I have never registered on the NYSC portal nor asked anybody to do so on my behalf.

Attached are screenshots of the Senate Approved list showing my details and the user account creation page showing the error message.

@ kaysy, please your attention is needed sir
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by kaysy(m): 7:37pm On Sep 21, 2015
cdsloane:
Hello Nairalanders,

Kindly check the senate list again, cos am seeing a different thing from the bolded

Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by ajigiteri(m): 9:14am On Sep 23, 2015
People,
Please I found English and international studies on my bio data instead of industrial chemistry that I studied and that's what on my green card now. I complained at my school they said they can't do anything about it. I have industrial chemistry on my jamb admission letter and there was no time I change my course of study. Please will the error affect me when I go to camp in October. Thanks
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by cdsloane(m): 7:20am On Sep 24, 2015
kaysy:

Kindly check the senate list again, cos am seeing a different thing from the bolded

Yes. The issue has been fixed. Called Sidmach, and the issue was fixed in less than an hour. Whoever is having same issue should call Sidmach. Thank you nairalanders for your various advice and suggestions.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by Samyok(m): 7:52am On Sep 24, 2015
Hello saidi, am having exactly the same problem with.I have tried all means to register bt no way,pls I want to know how you have gone in rectifying the problem.pls this is my number.08039581581.am samuel frm enugu.pls how do I contact sidmach.pls I need ur urgent reply as soon as possible cause of running out of time.thanks as you be of help to me
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by Mufat38(m): 9:50am On Sep 24, 2015
Good morning, please I'm an international student and needed my letter of verification from FME but it not ready yet. please can I begin d registration without d letter and upload it wen its ready? I have other credentials but awaiting d letter... can I begin or wait till I get d letter dis coming week
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by valdovas(m): 7:21am On Sep 25, 2015
hi all.
please my day of birth on my nysc profile us not correct. my day of birth is 15 September 1993 but the day on the website is 1st August 1993. year and month is correct but the day is wrong. how can I go about rectifying the issue and is it going to negatively affect my mobilization? thanks.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by dowl: 9:39am On Sep 25, 2015
valdovas:
hi all.
please my day of birth on my nysc profile us not correct. my day of birth is 15 February 1991 but the day on the website is 1st February 1991. year and month is correct but the day is wrong. how can I go about rectifying the issue and is it going to negatively affect my mobilization? thanks.

I have this same problem...please let me know if you find a solution
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by kelvin893: 7:20am On Sep 27, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR NYSC EXEMPTION ISSUE OR DATE OF BIRTH ISSUES, HE JUST CORRECTED MINE.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by Nobody: 9:03am On Sep 27, 2015
cdsloane:

Yes. The issue has been fixed. Called Sidmach, and the issue was fixed in less than an hour. Whoever is having same issue should call Sidmach. Thank you nairalanders for your various advice and suggestions.
hello,pls how do I contact sidmac,what number do I call?
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 27, 2015
jemimaa01:

Tel: +234-1-7617160

nyscsupport@sidmach.com
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by princehabyb(m): 12:13pm On Sep 27, 2015
HMM...ALL THESE NYSC WAHALA...MAY GOD JUST SHOWER HIS BLESSINGS ON US AND USE IT TO PROVIDE US GOOD JOB ACCOMPANIED WITH REASONABLE INCOME!...
MEANWHILE, I WANT YOU ALL TO CHECK OUT THIS GREAT INFO,YOU CAN DO AT YOUR LEISURE TIME TO MAKE $$$

Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by cdsloane(m): 9:47am On Sep 29, 2015
jemimaa01:

Call Sidmach on any of this numbers : 017740392 or 017617160. You have to be persistent though because they don't usually pick immediately.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by drkay(m): 4:10am On Sep 30, 2015
@ kaysy, I am still getting 'the name on the senate approved list doesn't correspond with the Name on your Jamb record....' on the nysc portal and the school said I should keep checking. Any hope for me?
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by milkydoll(f): 7:31am On Sep 30, 2015
Pls can I change 4rm single to married after submission
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by IYKECHUKZY: 7:17am On Oct 01, 2015
CALL 08180764085 FOR EXEMPTION ISSUES. I JUST RECTIFIED MINE WITHOUT PAYMENT.
Re: Nysc Registration Issue, Batch B by bashirabdulrahm: 2:55pm On Oct 01, 2015
CALL 08180764085. HE WILL CORRECT UR NYSC DATE OF BIRTH ISSUE.

NYSC: Why Over 80% Of Nigerian Adults Don't Support Scrapping The Programme / NYSC Warns Against Unauthorised Use Of Corps Uniforms, Logo, Others / Irregular Mobilization: Nysc Vows Resistance To Unqualified Graduates

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 107