Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,855 members, 7,817,531 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 PM

Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye - Celebrities (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye (52539 Views)

Soundcity TV Blocks Shatta Wale On Twitter. He Reacts / Don Jazzy Replies Peter Okoye On Sponsoring His Wedding With Linda Ikeji / Shan George Calls Out Soundcity TV, Exposes Staff That Scammed Her (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Xfemt(m): 6:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
nigeria cannot survive how?..
plz ll u short up what has tribalism got to do with dis topic
am a yoruba but let me tell u d truth igbo re more better then d yorubas so jst short up and tink wit ur head not ur breast
ode oshi!!!!

3 Likes

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ibkgab001: 6:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
Pride goes before it falls ... Talk to your people IGBO arrigancy is increasing daily

Se Fe sori bu nii

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by fairheven: 6:59pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blossom023:

Lol I have read books, seen pictures, heard stories, documented, written articles and even dreamt about the biafra... ND from everything, what I got was that, Igbo people wanted to dominate, they wanted to have their own country.... But then they want to take along with them the important natural resources with them... They were now telling the rivers people ND so on to join them, ND the rivers people didn't want to cos they knew it was cos of the oil, they had. ND Nigeria didn't want that, so the hausa people stood for Nigeria and made the ibos to surrender.

I got nothing against them, cos they are in my family wella... But what I don't understand about them is their dominating spirit, they want to take over... Most Igbos that I have spoken to have this sense of pride... That's what I do not understand. Nigeria got the independence and became one, the igbos still wanted to dominate.. They feel its all about them, which is not good. We are still Nigerians, one country, one voice. We have matters arising, we need to stop this rubbish attitude of Biafra vs. Nigeria... We have boko haram to wipe out, we have so many things to focus on. That is why the white man will continue to come to our country and try to teach us what we are... I am black because the white man called me that. I am a Nigerian ND no one should try to pull me from my roots.

Please we need to stop this attitude of biafra and Nigeria shit. There is even a radio station called "there was once a country called Biafra" .... I cant believe that people just can't think of peace. Its saddening.

There are always three sides to a story. "your side,my side and THE TRUTH side". Make sure you know the Real truth before forming opinion that is based on hear-say

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ibkgab001: 7:00pm On Sep 10, 2015
Keep your dirty mouth shut

You are Igbo by the way of your typing it shows you were born in Lagos and will soon die in lagoon of you don't stay clear away

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by abbey621(m): 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
mpowa:

And Psquare are the only major artistes in Nigeria? Soundcity have done the right thing, the guys obviously don't value their input, why should they continue to air them? it's their tv and they can do what they like just as psquare as shown they can do.

You talk about international artistes, different places have different cultures, do you know what it takes into the promotion of these artistes before they become starts, but in Nigeria radio and tv shows promotes them free most times, it's a mutual relationship, but if you finally 'blow' as they say, then you acted as psquare did, it's what they call UNGRATEFUL.

I wanted to argue with you but after reading the bold part of your write up, I just laughed!
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by ibkgab001: 7:02pm On Sep 10, 2015
NAIRA is the answer

Never allow Igbooo to rule again
Chinua Achebe

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 7:03pm On Sep 10, 2015
Guyman02:
This is pure business.
Conductors rule No 1 in Lagos: Pay Correct Money to avoid Problem with the Conductor
The above sticker is found in virtually every Danfo in Lagos.

You helped P-Square by featuring their music and they helped you by increasing your viewership - its a win win for both parties, both SoundCity and P-Square are not into charity.

This is the reason why Igbos keep telling our Yoruba brothers that they cannot do business. Yorubas are guided by their emotions while Igbos are natural capitalists. SoundCity aired PSquare songs to gain more viewership while PSquare get more publicity, isn't that mutually beneficial enough? Do SoundCity pay any royalty to PSquare for all the ads they get after playing PSquare's songs?

I am very sure that the manager of Sound City is a Yoruba man hence his lack of understanding of what a business should be. Just look what has become of DBanj since he left Mohits to manage himself.

Free Ciroc Ambassador
Free Beat By Dre Ambassador
Free ambassador for Garri, Cocoa, Beans and other farm products... and many others not mentioned.

What kind of business grow like that? Yorubas really have a long way to go when it comes to business management. Thank God for Ayo Fayose who has sent his people to Aba to learn how to do business.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by sebyluv(m): 7:05pm On Sep 10, 2015
This is really bad of PSquare. This is not the first time I am hearing about them charging their "outrageous" appearance fees for events where they could have been more reasonable. It really hurts to know that some humans when dey make money, lose all sense of reasoning.
We know PSquare is into biz but haba, Soundcity wanted to pay smtn, it's not as if it's for free and yet cos of Greed, dey decide not to honor d same pple dat v been by their side all dis years.
Really really bad of dem. But Soundcity no dey even play better songs dis days sef abi dem don dey quarrel with all d big artistes
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by mpowa(m): 7:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
abbey621:

I wanted to argue with you but after reading the bold part of your write up, I just laughed!

Oh! because I spelt some words wrongly? Nice you're not arguing, end of discussion!
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Jeromejnr(m): 7:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Loooool! Kai!

missKiffy and BabyDaddy20 don make me laff tire. grin grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Jeromejnr(m): 7:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
echo2:
Smh for Igbo

Chai! I don laff tire for this thread.

Which kin PIC be DAT. grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by abbey621(m): 7:27pm On Sep 10, 2015
mpowa:

Oh! because I spelt some words wrongly? Nice you're not arguing, end of discussion!

Oh not at all, anyone can make grammatical errors. What was funny is that you actually believe promotions are actually done free in Nigeria compared to other countries. Ask any upcoming artiste and they'll tell you how hard it is to get air time, in fact the stars get more air time because they are tested and trusted. I laughed because you got it backwards!
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by MrBasketball: 7:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blossom023:

Nahh... Got nothing against igbos,but w/out them Nigeria can still survive.
Your post looks very weak... You didn't prove the fool wrong.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by willian10: 7:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

One plate of amala and ewedu soup for this ma' man, he seems to be hungry. grin
I won't argue too much with u cos I know ur type, cos all I said was nothing but the truth
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kingthreat(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
Bobbystanley:

What does it Benefit you to hav the Richest man in the world and people like you are dying in abject poverty?

The wealth of a nation is measured by the comfortability of Its masses.

We dont want an individual Rich man.. We circulate it among our kingsmen. U have Otedola and Adenuga yet your people have not received salaries for over a year in some of your states.

Grow up Fool

What do you call a people taking matchetes to fight people with machine guns. Biafrans did that in 1967-70. Try and treat erosion in your land instead of saying what you know nothing about.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingthreat:

Lol. Keep dreaming. The moment Biafra actualizes, everything Igbo goes out of the land of my ancestors. The only thing we will keep are ur pretty hoes
IN CASES LIKE THIS I THANK GOD WE AFRICANS ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS DON'T HAVE THE B.ALLS TO GO AGAINST THE WHITE CUZ IF YOU SEE SANCTIONS THE THEN PRESIDENT MUST BOW!!!
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by mpowa(m): 7:47pm On Sep 10, 2015
abbey621:

Oh not at all, anyone can make grammatical errors. What was funny is that you actually believe promotions are actually done free in Nigeria compared to other countries. Ask any upcoming artiste and they'll tell you how hard it is to get air time, in fact the stars get more air time because they are tested and trusted. I laughed because you got it backwards!

At least since they've become stars, these guys had been promoting them, their works, brands, that they're established doesn't mean they need less promotions, I know of the video awards soundcity had awarded these guys, of course they deserve it, They didn't say, do the show free, but be considerate, because we're more or less partners, then what i think spoilt everything is that statement "WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR PSQUARE" aba! that's ugly, they could've turned them down with any flimsy excuse, it's nothing but disrespect and arrogance.

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by abbey621(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
mpowa:

At least since they've become stars, these guys had been promoting them, their works, brands, that they're established doesn't mean they need less promotions, I know of the video awards soundcity had awarded these guys, of course they deserve it, They didn't say, do the show free, but be considerate, because we're more or less partners, then what i think spoilt everything is that statement "WHAT HAVE YOU EVER DONE FOR PSQUARE" aba!

What you need to keep in mind is that you were not there, you don't know exactly what was said before the response. Jude is an educated man, he wouldn't just flare up without provocation. No matter what was said, for Soundcity to take down all their videos shows the mentality of a small company. Stars will be stars, they make their money one way or the other but for companies like Soundcity, the revenue stream is limited. I keep laughing at Soundcity because I keep picturing MTV or BET removing Beyoncé's videos because she was rude to them or refused to perform at their event, very funny people grin grin grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by kingthreat(m): 7:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
raficki87:
IN CASES LIKE THIS I THANK GOD WE AFRICANS ESPECIALLY NIGERIANS DON'T HAVE THE B.ALLS TO GO AGAINST THE WHITE CUZ IF YOU SEE SANCTIONS THE THEN PRESIDENT MUST BOW!!!

ISIS is presently ruining a successful caliphate despute sanctions from the whites. China, North Korea, Zimbabwe, China, Russia are still existing. You better enjoy one Nigeria cos the outcome of Biafra will be regretful to the Igbos
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Bambless1(m): 8:04pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Igbo's can only compete with the Hausa in terms of riches.
Yoruba is just a shitty tribe, on the same level with the fulani.
We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.
Common Sense Is Not Common! #YORUBA NI MI

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by slightlyMad(f): 8:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
missKiffy:

"Without the igbos Nigeria cannot survive" why are you pple so full of yourselves, those who call you cheat beaters are not wrong, are you people God that Nigeria cannot survive without the igbos, gosh, myopic and sickening

dont mind that dannyandre, as if they bring anything to this nation than shame us everywhere with drugs and fake products all over the nation
they are so greedy, their girls cant even marry

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Alihkizito(m): 8:08pm On Sep 10, 2015
kestolove95:
nigeria cannot survive how?..
hey!!! Sharrap and gerarrahia before i unleash ma beast on u tongue
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 8:11pm On Sep 10, 2015
BabyDaddy20:

Igbo's can only compete with the Hausa in terms of riches.
Yoruba is just a shitty tribe, on the same level with the fulani.
We the igbo guys will continue buying all your lands & in 2019 there will be no more Yoruba.
As for the Yoruba girls, they're all ugly & their pusssy smells, so Igbo guys don't want them.

Yorubas are kicking you out gradually. d land u bought maybe u go carry am 4 ur head grin grin

1 Like

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by TLrboss(m): 8:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
veraponpo:

Another stupid expression from a supposed educated mind 'without Igbo Nigeria cannot survive'.

So America has Igbo tribe, Canada has Igbo tribe, Morocco, Egypt, South Africa, Brazil, Germany, Israel,etc have Igbo tribe.

Your chest beating and unnecessary arrogance is the bane of your growth and advancement.

Sir, you think America, Canada and all you mentioned don't have Igbo tribe, or at least igbos living there?
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
franklingud:

Dummy yoruba gal, ask google!
You go hear am from igbo boys!, Anu mpam!
is that how to answer d question? dont you see ur head don flat completely grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Ejiakusmith(m): 8:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
dats a bad 1 coming frm de psquare team .... dat sound so so ungreatful
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 8:16pm On Sep 10, 2015
kingthreat:

ISIS is presently ruining a successful caliphate despute sanctions from the whites. China, North Korea, Zimbabwe, China, Russia are still existing. You better enjoy one Nigeria cos the outcome of Biafra will be regretful to the Igbos
HMMMM you use ISIS where only the cabals countrol the money women wine etc... worse than military dictatorship, well if that's what you want when it happens dont try to escape ooo because the little money that the politicians are leaving for us now to manage, with those sanctions you'll not see it ooo, they will tell your children wives to blowthemselves up or in this case suffer that it is for the greater good, u eat once in 3days etc but the still keep on enjoying because of the massive wealth they've amassed before then... UNLESS you're already among the "haves" and you no send wetin happen to the others?... All this igbo/yoruba/hausa talk is funny, because it makes us lose sight of what is important, hausa guy chop money hausa people support am same with igbos and yoruba, money they would have used to better every one's life, we forget that fact and the people support wrong because na from our tribe but "shi shi" we no see. People where mentioning obj, kalu,tinubu,ifeanyi uba etc. yes they might have legit business's now to form that their money is from their business but we all know that's a lie and that most of their wealth is from corrupt practices anyway I'm out let's pray buhari set's the ball rolling for positive change and the next persons after him then naija go better by force

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by frankyychiji(f): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
Brugge:

biko kwa why you dey hyperventilate? u no know joke when u see one abi? na im make I prescribe abacha and palmy for you because hunger dey make you over react. if you finish am go collect one round of punany, you need am badly. grin
Ok. I want to browse your website, make sure you are clean shaven and submit yourself or else...
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Iwonimi(m): 8:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
U head no correct broda 4 dat foolish statement.... Ur papa wey buy land here na 4 yoruba man hand he buy. Check poverty alleviation state Afta northern state den it south east state
Bobbystanley:
That is Change!

Kestolove95 You are the real definition of a Lunatic.

There's no Yoruba State better than any Igbo State.

As for Lagos, It's a no man's Land
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 8:22pm On Sep 10, 2015
frankyychiji:
Ok. I want to browse your website, make sure you are clean shaven and submit yourself or else...

Guy I am a man ooh and am straight. I do not have punany oooh.

With just 500 naira am sure you can get one in your area ooh.
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by Nobody: 8:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
willian10:

I won't argue too much with u cos I know ur type, cos all I said was nothing but the truth

brother am not here to argue, am just here to prescribe 'remedies' for people. grin
Re: Soundcity TV Replies Peter Okoye by raficki87(m): 8:30pm On Sep 10, 2015
what is GREED? excessive or rapacious desire, especially for wealth or possessions. and though some "wise people" would ask for where i got statistics and where is my research but right now in nigeria at least if not more than 80% including children would say they"ll embezzle i.e "collect their share of national cake if they are in positions of power. Question now is to those saying Igbos are greedy,does it mean that at least 80% of nigerians are igbo? We need to change our mind set if not polithieves would continue to swindle us and use tribalism to cover our eyes #PERSPECTIVE

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Davido Gave His Used Cloths To Mayorkun, His Newly Signed Artiste- Fans (photos) / Banky W To Adesua Etomi: "I Like Your Small Boobs The Way They Are" / Adekunle Gold And Simi’s Wedding: 300 Guests Set To Attend - GistMeBlog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.