Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,012 members, 7,810,805 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:50 PM

Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES (2755 Views)

Lady Diagnosed With Cancer At 23 And Had Her Eggs Frozen, Shares Her Story. PICS / Formalin: Why You Should Reduce Eating Frozen Turkeys And Chickens / A 14-Year-Old Girl With Cancer Wins The Right To Have Her Body Frozen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 3:06pm On Sep 10, 2015
We supply to any part of the country. With us,snails are always available as we work with snail farmers in Nigeria for supply.

We have pack of snails(frozen fresh or peppered).

Frozen is 4k. Peppered is 5k.

Pack of 2500 and 1500 is also available.

We do waybill too to all parts of the country.

You will surely enjoy this.

You can reach me too for your snail for events too.

We can supply up to 2000 cleaned and well watched snailmeat every week.

Reach me on 09098097519. 08051438821(whatsapp too)

www.africansnailfarms.com

Omotola.

Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 3:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Very good Anaemic patients. Also works wonders for hypertensive patients. A very good alternative for red meat. It has no fat.
Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 10:25pm On Sep 10, 2015
HOW TO PREPARE.

Peppered snails snack, served HOT
Snails, fondly called Congo Meat are a great delicacy to those who eat them. Give me snails any
day, anytime, anywhere. Take away the beef and give me snails. For those who have stopped eating or do not eat red meat, snails are your best white meat. The fact that these molluscs are very rich in Protein cannot be overemphasized. My family loves them in soups, especially vegetable soups. Most times I close my eyes and cook without because, they are outrageously expensive in the city.

Snails can be served as healthy snack or accompanied with rice, plantain, foofoo and whatever meal you want to serve with them. They are supposed to be crunchy when cooked. If not well prepared by washing with lime and adding straight into boiling water, they become soft like any other meat. To fully enjoy snails, make them crunchy and a bit peppery.

To serve this delicacy as a snack, remember to serve with your choice wine. Taking a glass of chill white wine after chewing on hot peppered snails is so much fun.

Growing up as a child, I learnt that snails were not eaten/forbidden by my ancestors. Well, I tasted and couldn't stop eating them. To me, snail is the best type of meat, followed by chicken. Sorry to say, but, beef is my least favorite.

Snails can be washed with alum, lemon or lime, I prefer washing with lime oranges

1. wash snails with limes. Alum is also used, but it changes the taste for me. Washing with lime removes the slime and still retains original snail flavor

2.add washed snails to boiling salted water and cook for 30 minutes for very large snails

4. boiled snails removed from the stock

5.Blend or pound pepper, chopped onion and seasoning. I prefer to pound because that doesn't require addition of water

6.add ground pepper to oil to make pepper sauce

7.cook ground pepper in oil for about 1 to 2 minutes

8.add cooked snails to pepper sauce

9.Stir in low heat for 2 minutes or as long as you want

10.serve hot snails as snacks

cooked snails in pepper sauceā€¦.

adding snail stock to make snail stew

Snails boil, heat is reduced and allowed to simmer for 3 to 5 minutes

a pot of healthy Peppered snail stew

serve snail stew with boiled rice, boiled unripe plantain or boiled yam

Enjoy tasty snail stew with rice

Three snails served with rice and snail stew
Snail stew can be cooked with pepper and tomatoes. Snails must be washed with lime and plunged into salted boiling water to harden, before adding to tomatoes stew.
You want to bribe him before asking for a favor? think no more of how to go about it. Serve him crunchy snails with his choicest wine, and remember to ask for anything while he is still eating and drinking. *wink*
Enjoy easy to cook crunchy snails!

www.wivestownhallconnection.com

Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 5:55pm On Sep 11, 2015
Very much available
Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by ogbanje1(f): 11:10pm On Sep 11, 2015
Looks really appetizing. kiss
Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 4:40pm On Sep 12, 2015
ogbanje1:
Looks really appetizing. kiss

Thank you. It is more appetizing in real live than pictures.
Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 5:17pm On Sep 13, 2015
Prices differ according to sizes.
Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 3:27am On Sep 16, 2015
Great meat!
Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 5:40am On Sep 18, 2015
More
Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 2:15pm On Sep 25, 2015
Yes. We can work with distributors.

Normally a pack of frozen is 4,000 while a pack of peppered is 5,000.

We will give you for 2,800 for orders of 50packs and above for FROZEN. While 3,800 for orders of 50 packs and above for PEPPERED.

Also a pack of 20 and above we will give you for 3,500 for FROZEN. While 4,500 for PEPPERED.

And a pack of 10 and above will go for 3,800 for FROZEN. While PEPPERED is 4,800.

Please we send to all parts of the country.
Re: Cleaned Snail Meat(peppered And Frozen) In Quantity. PICTURES by Coolomotola(f): 2:21pm On Sep 25, 2015
Great tasty and highly healthy meat. I prefer hubby eats this as his refreshment than beer with friends. He wiil be healthy for me both the other way round wink and physically too.

Snail meat can be a very good aphrodisiac.

(1) (Reply)

"Accelerating The Fight Against Malaria For A More Equitable World" / MEN: 13 Signs That Your Female Partner Is Be HIV Positive! BEWARE!! / Whooping Cough Outbreaks Kill 11 Children In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.