Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,963 members, 7,817,840 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:53 PM

Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos (746 Views)

Affordable Hall for Rent/Event Centre - Gwarinpa (Gwarimpa), Abuja. / Do You Need An Affordable Hall in Festac? Contact Us / Eze Nwanyi Storms Wedding Hall In Lagos (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by JayRise(m): 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2015
I've checked muson centre but they quite expensive. Can anybody here help me with reasonable halls for hire? I'll prefer one with a capacity of about 3k(without tables)

Thanks in advance
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by Nobody: 4:44pm On Sep 10, 2015
Depending on what part of Lagos you want.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by JayRise(m): 4:56pm On Sep 10, 2015
modelmike7:
Depending on what part of Lagos you want.

Preferably in the heart of lagos. Anywhere reasonable
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by Nobody: 4:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
JayRise:

Preferably in the heart of lagos. Anywhere reasonable
......... You talked about Muson center on the Island, and now the Heart of Lagos, which could be anywhere on the Mainland. Well, just trying to help, but you not helping matters. Just list like 3 to 4 areas in Lagos. Mention Location Names! Be specific bro!!!
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by JayRise(m): 5:12pm On Sep 10, 2015
modelmike7:
......... You talked about Muson center on the Island, and now the Heart of Lagos, which could be anywhere on the Mainland. Well, just trying to help, but you not helping matters. Just list like 3 to 4 areas in Lagos. Mention Location Names! Be specific bro!!!

Thanks for your response. I wanted muson center though it was on the island because of the ease in getting musical equipment and caterers from the same location. However, I wouldn't mind any other reasonable and affordable location even if not on the island. For a check, places like ikeja, surulere, yaba will do. Thanks once again.
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by toyo4souls(m): 11:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
I believe you would need a photographer(s) for you event. We have been keeping moments still and capturing happiness for 5 years. You can send me a mail on toyo4souls@gmail.com and I will forward you my work. Or whatsapp: 08145809141

Toyosi
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by Emmaxmusic(m): 6:09pm On Sep 11, 2015
Have you tried city hall ,for live band and musical equipment you can contact me 07034618548 call and whatsapp bb 22EA1DB9 email emmaxentertainment@yahoo.com
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by debris: 1:33pm On Sep 12, 2015
JayRise:

Thanks for your response. I wanted muson center though it was on the island because of the ease in getting musical equipment and caterers from the same location. However, I wouldn't mind any other reasonable and affordable location even if not on the island. For a check, places like ikeja, surulere, yaba will do. Thanks once again.

Try city hall close st Nicholas
Re: Can Anybody Help Me Suggest Affordable Hall For Hire In Lagos by Nobody: 7:04pm On Sep 12, 2015
Hello, if your looking at 3,000 capacity, then muson, city hall won't work. First and foremost let me know your budget? I can get you places on the mainland for less than 1m. If you keen on the island, if I know what your budget is, then I can advice you better. You can mail doseni@yahoo.com, whatsapp: 08098329433.

(1) (Reply)

Box Cake / Cake Presented On Ltv By Santa Maria Foods / Come In If You Are Coming To Abuja Star Trek Tomorrow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.