Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,668 members, 7,813,234 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:08 AM

How I Make Money From My Domain - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / How I Make Money From My Domain (1735 Views)

Let Me Show You How I Make Extra 30k Or More Monthly / 3 Ways Of Making Some Money From Crypto Currency (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How I Make Money From My Domain by burkina(m): 4:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
I register just two expired domain name and put them for parking and all listening them .
expired domain business is the lucrative and real business that every body can start with just $10 and make a huge profit
in return.
there are some certain things to consider before register an expired domain,
a very good expired domain will attract a very good price and also help to earn reasonable money.
[/color]
MAKING MONEY FROM EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES IS VERY SIMPLE.
[color=#000000]

we can be making money fro this lucrative and legitimate investment by three option which is real
Did you know that EBOLA.com was sold $200,000 and while SEX.com was sold $1million.there is no need of seeking for an oracle
man or a pastor before we can believe or make money from domain business.last two months,i registered a name for ju
st $10 and imediately
i put it for parking and i started earning $ from it ,just 2weeks later,i got an offer from potentials buyer and i sold it for $2,500.Anybody can do this business and it doenst stop anyone from their daily job if there is any.
[/color]
EXPIRED DOMAIN NAMES BUSINESS,THE MOST LEGITIMATE AND LUCRATIVE ONLINE BIZ.
[color=#000000]

What it takes to start is ....your email address,master ATM cards or visa cards,browsing phone or cybercafe internet,Bank account.With all these,you are good to go.
Re: How I Make Money From My Domain by 124mumsy: 10:43pm On Sep 10, 2015
how do I start it bro
Re: How I Make Money From My Domain by kaylobs(m): 11:57pm On Sep 10, 2015
I have read a lot of expired domain articles, but I want to know is how to get an expired domain with good traffic, backlinks at an affordable price of $10 to $15 first hand..

1 Like

Re: How I Make Money From My Domain by burkina(m): 2:55am On Sep 26, 2015
[/color]compliment of the season to every body in this forum.
this is to inform the whole house that there is a very good and well quality expired domain names for sale,these domain have a very good quality like alexa,google page rank,back link and so on,for anyone that have interest should drop his email address.
124mumsy:
how do I start it bro
[color=#990000]
[/color]THIS IS GREAT BIZ,$200 PER DAY.
[color=#990000]
DID YOU KNOW THAT THERE IS NO WORKS THAT CAN PAYED[/color] YOU THIS AMOUNT PER DAY?
Now imagine that you have 10 expired domains, each of them making just $10 – $20 daily. That adds up to over $100 – $200 a day which is quite good. How many of you make $200 a day doing almost nothing? Just register, park and go to sleep Now if you have about 10 of them, that means you would be earning $150-$200 a day. This is real, I have proof for those who are interested in this business, I will show you my portfolio of parked domains that are already earning me income.
TO start this lucrative business is very simple.
[color=#000000]

all you have to do is having your email address,internet,bank account and your master card or visa card.with all this ,you can start
and be making money ,for free details,visit this link and enter your name and email address.....www.luwali.com
[/color]
kaylobs:
I have read a lot of expired domain articles, but I want to know is how to get an
expired domain with good traffic, backlinks at an affordable price of $10 to $15 first hand..
[color=#990000]
TO HAVE A VERY GOOD KNOWLEDGE ABOUT EXPIRED DOMAIN BUSINESS.[/color]
I HAVE COMPILE SOME KEY NOTE THAT PEOPLE NEED TO KNOW ABOUT EXPIRED DOMAIN AND WHAT SHOULD BE CONSIDERING WHEN
REGISTERED A NAME,PLS FOR FREE DETAILS,VISIT THIS LINK AND ENTER YOUR NAME AND EMAIL ADDRESS...www.luwali.com
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU DONT HAVE TO WORK THROUGH OUT THE WHOLE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE BUT TRY TO INVEST WISELY.[color=#000000]
DID YOU KNOW THAT EBOLA.COM THAT WAS REGISTERDE WITH JUST $10 WAS SOLD FOR $200,000.
DID I HEAR YOU SAYING WAOOOOOO,YES THIS IS REAL.WHY CANT YOU GIVE IT A TRIAL BY INVESTING IN EXPIRED DOMAIN WITH JUST LITTLE AMOUNT AND SEE HOW LEGITIMATE AND LUCRATIVE THIS BIZ IS.
Re: How I Make Money From My Domain by Nobody: 1:31pm On Mar 26, 2016
domain name business is really big.

(1) (Reply)

It's All About Bethphen Goody Package / Mining: CryptoCurrencies Without Buying, start today / Are You Ready

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.