Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,426 members, 7,812,255 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 10:48 AM

Red Devils FOREVER - Literature (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Red Devils FOREVER (3632 Views)

Devils In Disguise (play) / B.F.F: Best Friends Forever / Together Forever (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Red Devils FOREVER by TruthHurts1(m): 5:20pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Mmmmm....

Cork is a fake Man United fan. As a true RED DEVIL I know how to deal with fake a.s.s people like Cork
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Nobody: 5:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Cork is a fake Man United fan. As a true RED DEVIL I know how to deal with fake a.s.s people like Cork

He wasn't there for Man U...he was there to bully & boast his rotten range rover.. he has no life at all..he is stalking me,quoting me & even made a thread abt me...thats what a psychopath doing seeking for attention..
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by TruthHurts1(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

He wasn't there for Man U...he was there to bully & boast his rotten range rover.. he has no life at all..he is stalking me,quoting me & even made a thread abt me...thats what a psychopath doing seeking for attention..

What range rover?!? Cork is a broke a.s.s welfare scrounger! The guy lives on benefits and handouts. HE DOES NOT OWN A RANGE ROVER!!!
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Nobody: 5:50pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

What range rover?!? Cork is a broke a.s.s welfare scrounger! The guy lives on benefits and handouts. HE DOES NOT OWN A RANGE ROVER!!!

Tell that to him..ooohh I remembered u we're his "great defender" before..now why twist the cap? undecided
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 6:56pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Cork?!? What the f.u.ck are you doing on a Man United thread? You ain't a fuc.kin RED so buzz off you A-hole. Take your black a.s.s some-place else and go and find yoself a ligh skinned ho.
Wow, quite a cuss-athon... I am humbled shocked

Master...

*kisses his sandaled feet*
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 6:58pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

More cussing. Nothing like football to bring out the inner Conan in most men grin
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by TruthHurts1(m): 7:45pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

More cussing. Nothing like football to bring out the inner Conan in most men grin

Ain't no shame in channelling your inner Conan every once in a while grin
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by TruthHurts1(m): 7:49pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Wow, quite a cuss-athon... I am humbled shocked

Master...

*kisses his sandaled feet*

Thank you I'm humbled grin I learnt from the best, Samuel L Jackson. The coolest man alive cool
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by TruthHurts1(m): 7:52pm On Mar 07, 2016
KashyBaby:

Tell that to him..ooohh I remembered u we're his "great defender" before..now why twist the cap? undecided

I'm ashamed and I regret defending him. He is an idi.ot. I only defended him because I felt sorry for him. That was until I read his posts. The guy needs a psychiatrist.
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 8:16pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Ain't no shame in channelling your inner Conan every once in a while grin
You should channel it more. Conan is such a segzy barbarian wink grin
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 8:19pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

I'm ashamed and I regret defending him. He is an idi.ot. I only defended him because I felt sorry for him. That was until I read his posts. The guy needs a psychiatrist.
Only MrCork has the ability to ruffle people like this. You really shouldn't argue with him. He will wear you out and beat you down with experience.

Lmao! cheesy cheesy

Leave my Cork for me o. He may be a troll, but he is MY troll angry

1 Like

Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 8:24pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Seriously though, MrCork's persona is a facade designed to annoy people. He is educated, lives in Peckham amd deliberately bastardises the English language in a manner that is unique to him.

He has been here longer than most Nairalanders so he knows how to get under their skins.

Pay him no mind. He is a rather likeable character once you get to know him for who he really is: a harmless troll smiley
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 8:26pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Thank you I'm humbled grin I learnt from the best, Samuel L Jackson. The coolest man alive cool
You should see him in 'Snakes in a Plane'. My ears burned for hours tongue
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by TruthHurts1(m): 8:31pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

You should channel it more. Conan is such a segzy barbarian wink grin

That's an idea. I should wear a leather loincloth and go barechested in public. The ladies will love my 12 pack grin
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by TruthHurts1(m): 8:36pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

You should see him in 'Snakes in a Plane'. My ears burned for hours tongue

If your ears burned for 'Snakes in a Plane', I wonder wha would happen if you had to watch 'Pulp Fiction' smiley
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by TruthHurts1(m): 8:41pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

Seriously though, MrCork's persona is a facade designed to annoy people. He is educated, lives in Peckham amd deliberately bastardises the English language in a manner that is unique to him.

He has been here longer than most Nairalanders so he knows how to get under their skins.

Pay him no mind. He is a rather likeable character once you get to know him for who he really is: a harmless troll smiley

The guy has serious identity issues. He's a self-hating blackman who feels the need to act out and shamelessly seek for attention. To think that I was once accused of being his brother because I defended him after Kashy called him a monkey. I thought she was being racist to him but now I know better. He deserves whatever his rascality brings upon him.
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by MrCork: 9:25pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

The guy has serious identity issues. He's a self-hating blackman who feels the need to act out and shamelessly seek for attention. To think that I was once accused of being his brother because I defended him after Kashy called him a monkey. I thought she was being racist to him but now I know better. He deserves whatever his rascality brings upon him.

...uncle..Kashybaby is not on yorr level & she wunt date u coz u dont have moiney & u spend 23 outter 24 hour on nairaland....TRUE STORY...anyways,,she only atracted to big boys who drive Range rover spot...Sadly, I drive £28,000(cash) Range rover spot!!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 9:32pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

That's an idea. I should wear a leather loincloth and go barechested in public. The ladies will love my 12 pack grin
You will be arrested for too much segziness wink

1 Like

Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 9:38pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

If your ears burned for 'Snakes in a Plane', I wonder wha would happen if you had to watch 'Pulp Fiction' smiley
Now THAT is one movie I need to watch. I hear it isn't just Jackson cussing; most of the characters were dropping heavy stuff.

I will need baking soda when I eventually watch it.
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 9:40pm On Mar 07, 2016
TruthHurts1:

You are obviously a newbie. If you weren't you wouldn't let MrCork of all people get under your skin. Cork is Nairaland's King of Trolls and he has gotten you exactly where he wants you cheesy

Gosh, Cork how do you do it?

You're the creme of Trolls, Corky darling wink

1 Like

Re: Red Devils FOREVER by MrCork: 10:34pm On Mar 07, 2016
Ishilove:

You are obviously a newbie. If you weren't you wouldn't let MrCork of all people get under your skin. Cork is Nairaland's King of Trolls and he has gotten you exactly where he wants you cheesy

...ishilove... lightskin ...preeeetiest last on nairaland wink

1 Like

Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Nobody: 1:35am On Mar 08, 2016
TruthHurts1:

Mmmm..sometimes I even doubt that ur moniker & that troll is one..
We all know a lot of members here have more than one account and maybe juz maybe someone is suffering from bipolar disorder..

Juz saying tho.
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Ishilove: 2:14am On Mar 08, 2016
MrCork:

...ishilove... lightskin ...preeeetiest last on nairaland wink
kiss
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by Nobody: 5:36am On Mar 08, 2016
Ishilove:

Oohh no wonder he is act like an id1ot,troll Me everyday., stalking me back & forth, quoting me & even have the balls to edit my quotes coz u as a moderator u juz tolerated his backwards attitude & Even called him a harmless troll.

Why not have a little time to review all his quotes & maybe ul shine ur eyes what is really happening to ur King of Troll...

I am addressing this coz I am so fed up of all his BS. The more I ignore him, the more he is harrasing me.

Tnx.
Re: Red Devils FOREVER by MrCork: 9:31am On Mar 08, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh no wonder he is act like an id1ot,troll Me everyday., stalking me back & forth, quoting me & even have the balls to edit my quotes coz u as a moderator u juz tolerated his backwards attitude & Even called him a harmless troll.

Why not have a little time to review all his quotes & maybe ul shine ur eyes what is really happening to ur King of Troll...

I am addressing this coz I am so fed up of all his BS. The more I ignore him, the more he is harrasing me.

Tnx.

..wha kinda conssspiracy against me is this? ....why..what did I do? undecided

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Amazing Facts About Mirrors That You Have Never Known / Finally My Stories Are Now On Okadabooks.com! / A Touching, Inspiring Story I Found On Naijastories This Morning!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.