Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,200 members, 7,818,666 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:22 PM

PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. (1240 Views)

Lady Who Started 2017 As A Promiscuous Girl Finds Love In Jesus / I Started Masturbating At 4 After Seeing My Mum Go Unclad - Man Tells Pastor / God Will Soon Pass His Judgment On Corrupt Nigerians – Mrs Foluke Adeboye (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 8:31pm On Sep 10, 2015
Saw this on Facebook...

Okay, I'm kinda curious. On my way home today at a popular bus stop in the city of Abuja, while I was waiting for a cab I saw this man and 2 other of his colleagues. At the back of their t-shirts is written boldly "everything as we know it will end by October 7th."
And I'm like "who misled you?"

OR COULD THIS BE TRUE

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10206061291029064&substory_index=0&id=1165510972

Cc lalasticlala

1 Share

Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 8:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op, could you plz elucidate?
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Akposy(m): 9:33pm On Sep 10, 2015
M confused
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by slimmyjimmy(m): 9:53pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op elaborate
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 9:58pm On Sep 10, 2015
The men were saying AND preaching that the world shall come to an end next Month. THAT judgment have already started.
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Omotayor123(f): 10:14pm On Sep 10, 2015
OP no be 2011 be that
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Akposy(m): 6:02am On Sep 11, 2015
Freemanan:
The men were saying AND preaching that the world shall come to an end next Month. THAT judgment have already started.
Are they muslims or xtians?
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 6:12am On Sep 11, 2015
Akposy:

Are they muslims or xtians?
Christians of course.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 7:05am On Sep 11, 2015
they re even from Nigeria.. mtchewww
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 7:52am On Sep 11, 2015
Goodboiyy:
they re even from Nigeria.. mtchewww
Lol... So you Don't trust Nigerians?
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 9:14am On Sep 11, 2015
Freemanan:

Lol... So you Don't trust Nigerians?

Lolz, Can any thing trustworthy come out of this country ? from our Politicians to Religious leaders all na Thief, Criminals, So did listen to a Ghanaian than a Nigerian
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 9:18am On Sep 11, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Lolz, Can any thing trustworthy come out of this country ? from our Politicians to Religious leaders all na Thief, Criminals, So did listen to a Ghanaian than a Nigerian
If Nazareth can produce a man like Jesus, I believe We can produce good tidings too.

1 Like

Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 9:28am On Sep 11, 2015
Freemanan:

If Nazareth can produce a man like Jesus, I believe We can produce good tidings too.

Jesus Only Came to preach d Gospel, Did he stop corruption ? No, We need total cleansing in Nigeria.

Our Religious leaders ain't left out, They should be killed, I so much 8 our pastors/iman
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 10:10am On Sep 11, 2015
Goodboiyy:

Jesus Only Came to preach d Gospel, Did he stop corruption ? No, We need total cleansing in Nigeria.

Our Religious leaders ain't left out, They should be killed, I so much 8 our pastors/iman
Some have good intention tho... Just that the bad outweighs the good.. His save us from Karachikas.
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by ikorodureporta: 4:14pm On Sep 11, 2015
So itz no longer sept.28th afta d 4th bloody moon?

Tired of hearing all thez end-time tinz. Whtz our biz if God created, & endz d world?
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by respect80(m): 7:21am On Sep 12, 2015
The world has ended since year 2000 sef mtcheeew
Re: PHOTO:Men Predict next month as End of the World, Said judgment already started. by Nobody: 8:26am On Sep 12, 2015
grin
respect80:
The world has ended since year 2000 sef mtcheeew

(1) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyahkhilome Receives Honorary Doctorate Degree Today / Heralding The Lordship Of The Word, Demonstrating The Influence Of The Spirit / Why Is Fornication And Debauchery Celebrated In The Church?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.