Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,148 members, 7,811,245 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:31 AM

Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu (539 Views)

Nairalander With Highest Likes(pic) / See The Amazing Picture Of A Guy With And Without His Beard (picture) / BREAKING: Ex-education Minister, Aja-nwachukwu Is Dead (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu by AroOkigbo(m): 9:19pm On Sep 10, 2015
I'd travelled to bring back my kids (vacation) and was in the queue (immigration/passport control) at George Bush International Airport this morning (September 10) when I spoted Uti.
I apprached him, asked that I take a shot with him. ..and without hesitation, he obliged.
He looked so easy and cool.

Never knew we were in same United Airline flight from Nigeria.
Continuing the journey to Los Angeles. ..I spotted him in the business class (money good o). ..

1 Share

Re: Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu by AroOkigbo(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
I know say any post that has to do with a celebrity no de miss fp. Mods make una no fall my hand oo.
Re: Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu by datYoyo2000(m): 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Nice.

@yoyolanky
Re: Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu by veacea: 9:20pm On Sep 10, 2015
Issokai
Re: Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu by Nobody: 9:24pm On Sep 10, 2015
Abeg who be this guy wei them dey call celebrity, just joking oh.
Re: Picture of a nairalander with Uti Nwachukwu by rawpadgin(m): 10:15pm On Sep 10, 2015
Op, ur topic indicates u are doing well

but ur looks is saying the opposite

no offence sha

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

I Will Jail You If You’re Corrupt, New Customs Boss “hamid Ali” Spits Fire / Hello Nairalanders, What Is The Most Used Three Letter English Word / ACTION FOR Change:#justiceforloisiorvihi Protest @abuja Today.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.