Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,289 members, 7,860,684 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 02:18 PM

Ay&mabel Makun:sweet Love!comedian Says Wifey Has Made Marriage Sweeter For Him. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ay&mabel Makun:sweet Love!comedian Says Wifey Has Made Marriage Sweeter For Him. (578 Views)

AY And Mabel Makun At Yomi Casual's Wedding (Photos) / AY And Freda Francis’ Whatsapp Chat: Raunchy Version, Why Mabel Makun Was Angry / AY & Mabel Celebrate 7th Wedding Anniversary (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ay&mabel Makun:sweet Love!comedian Says Wifey Has Made Marriage Sweeter For Him. by ndnuray(m): 10:12pm On Sep 10, 2015

Comedian, AY is so smitten by his beautiful wife and he does not care who knows it! He is loving marriage and while many would describe marriage as challenging, he calls it sweet, crediting being married to his soulmate, his wife of 5 years, Mabel with making it even sweeter.

But marriage is not an easy journey, AY spoke his challenges with juggling his career and marriage and how he makes it work.

Read what he said after the jump

Marriage is sweet indeed and being married to my soul mate has made it even sweeter. Yes, there may be challenges especially when work makes me miss a family date but Mabel is an absolute angel and she is the wind beneath my wings.

It is not easy but two factors are paramount for anyone who has my kind of schedule. God’s wisdom to enable one prioritize properly and an understanding wife who supports you wholeheartedly because without her support there will be no creative energy to expend on the business of entertainment. I am a practical family man and my family is my life. I devote as much time as I can to my family. I like to take time off from my busy schedule and just kick back and have some quality family time. I have been married to Mabel for over six years and spending quality time with her and my mini me, Michelle, is usually the best moments of my day.

Aww! It is just so sweet the way he makes it known that his family is the most important to him…we love a man who is not shy to flaunt his woman.

SOURCE:http://www.that1960chick.com/2015/09/10/ay-mabel-makun-sweet-love-comedian-says-wifey-has-made-marriage-sweeter-for-him/
Re: Ay&mabel Makun:sweet Love!comedian Says Wifey Has Made Marriage Sweeter For Him. by chocolateme(f): 10:13pm On Sep 10, 2015
Blessed and cute family.. you will grow stronger.

(1) (Reply)

2face’s N5.5million Customized Birthday Gift / Davido's Music Outfit / Kylie Jenner Goes With Caitlynon To Have A Dinner Date In Honour Of World Bullyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.