Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,489 members, 7,819,778 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Finding The Right Man - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Finding The Right Man (804 Views)

Best Whatsapp Group For Ladies To Meet The Right Man Of Their Dream.100% Free / Still Searching For The Right Man... / Finding True Love Through The Internet Using Online Dating Links datingquick.com (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Finding The Right Man by askseunoladele: 10:21pm On Sep 10, 2015
SWEET LADY...

My sweet ladies, very special ladies, it's high time we brushed up our self esteem and surrender our hearts to that man who truely deserves it.

It's time to forget those time wasters and pray for your own very bone and flesh. That man that will treat you like the greatest miracle of his life and carry you like an egg. You may say , "Seun doesn't know what she's talking about, I am very difficult to live it." That is exactly why he loves to marry you because your lifestyle simply tantalize him rather than scare him or you say, "but I have a past." Everyone has a past honey, no one is a saint. It's because of that past he's gonna marry you, he aint looking for a saint! "Oh, what about my family background?" It means absolute nothing to him whether you are rich or poor he loves you for who you are.
"But I'm unattractive, I look like a Tomboy." No one turns him on like a Tomboy, that is why he will go crazy for you. "Okay, I'm too fat." I've met men who likes big or fat women, he will treat you like the greatest discovery of his life and his long lost treasure.

Celebrate yourself honey.
No matter who you are, there is a man on his knees praying day and night to meet you. He needs exactly your kind of person and he would give anything in the world to have you. Please do not despise yourself, do not give up on your dream of the wonderful soul mate created solely for you. That special man will come for you in God's own time and once that happens, heavens will rejoice with you...wait for him! He will soon come.Cheers!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Finding The Right Man by bvegas2020: 3:58pm On Feb 11, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: Finding The Right Man by Bsmiles49(f): 8:32am On Feb 13, 2016
Unfortunately not every lady thinks like dis, they just want to be in a relationship. We don't care if it's the wrong one, as long as he gives monthly allowances and takes us to expensive places. Thumbs up dear, it's good to know dat someone out there thinks the same
Re: Finding The Right Man by Titilayooni(f): 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2016
askseunoladele:
SWEET LADY...

My sweet ladies, very special ladies, it's high time we brushed up our self esteem and surrender our hearts to that man who truely deserves it.

It's time to forget those time wasters and pray for your own very bone and flesh. That man that will treat you like the greatest miracle of his life and carry you like an egg. You may say , "Seun doesn't know what she's talking about, I am very difficult to live it." That is exactly why he loves to marry you because your lifestyle simply tantalize him rather than scare him or you say, "but I have a past." Everyone has a past honey, no one is a saint. It's because of that past he's gonna marry you, he aint looking for a saint! "Oh, what about my family background?" It means absolute nothing to him whether you are rich or poor he loves you for who you are.
"But I'm unattractive, I look like a Tomboy." No one turns him on like a Tomboy, that is why he will go crazy for you. "Okay, I'm too fat." I've met men who likes big or fat women, he will treat you like the greatest discovery of his life and his long lost treasure.

Celebrate yourself honey.
No matter who you are, there is a man on his knees praying day and night to meet you. He needs exactly your kind of person and he would give anything in the world to have you. Please do not despise yourself, do not give up on your dream of the wonderful soul mate created solely for you. That special man will come for you in God's own time and once that happens, heavens will rejoice with you...wait for him! He will soon come.Cheers!
THANK U

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ladies And Guys That School Reside And Work In Ibadan. Ibadan People Only. / A Lucky Humble Lady Should Buzz Me For Serious Relationship / Seeking A Serious Lady (23 Years And Above) For Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.