Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,362 members, 7,819,309 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:09 PM

I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage (3713 Views)

Looking For A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / I Need A Serious Relationship That Will Lead To Marriage / SINGLES FOR WEDLOCK! Relationship to Marriage matchmaking platform! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by papyrus2(m): 10:32pm On Sep 10, 2015
Am searching for a serious girl for relationship which will lead to marriage. Am open to any tribe, as far as you will give me peace of mind. Add me: 2B392E8B.
Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by sweetiliciouz(f): 12:23pm On Sep 12, 2015
don't you have girls around you to love .must u come to nl to find love
Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Publ1cEnemy(m): 1:52am On Sep 15, 2015
sweetiliciouz:

Wetin be ur business with him life?

With ur toothpick legs.

5 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by chelseabmw(m): 8:56am On Sep 15, 2015
Lmao
Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Aitee1: 2:35pm On Sep 15, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

With ur toothpick legs.

2 Likes

Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by goryorhal(m): 8:56pm On Sep 15, 2015
Publ1cEnemy:

With ur toothpick legs.

Hahahaha guy you wicked ooh !!!!
See as you bury the girl alive !!! Poor widow !! Hahaha grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by charlsbob: 3:44pm On Feb 11, 2016
LOOKING FOR A SPECIAL SOMEONE? WHEREWEALLMEET IS A PREMIUM DATING SITE WITH LIVE DATING AGENTS THAT GIVE A REAL LIVE ASSISTANCE IN FINDING YOUR PERFECT MATCH.
Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by Bethea: 2:00pm On Dec 23, 2017
A REAL LOVE SPELL CASTER TO GET YOUR EX LOVER BACK
I am the happiest person on earth today because today My two years run away lover came back to me on his knees with tears on his eye begging me to forgive him and accept him back, Doctor dogara a great Spell caster made this possible with the help of a spell. i saw his email on the internet where a girl post on how Doctor dogara helped her so i decided to contact him and he told me that every thing will be fine and now i am happy because Doctor dogara is a man of his world because everything went well as he promised me. Are you having misunderstanding with your love or is your love seeing someone ex ? what is your problem that you which to solve? contact Doctor dogara today via email and every thing will be fine okay.
Email:drdogara7demons@gmail.com
What'sApp+2349035750871
Http:drdogara..com
Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by cilozor1: 9:21pm On Jul 18, 2018
Am also searching for a cool lady that is ready to settle down for marriage.. My WhatsApp num. 07030566604
Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by thingsfallapart: 11:38am On Jul 20, 2018
my name is Femi, work as a site engineer
Am deeply searching for a Godly,Responsible,virtuous and beautiful charming lady and more also a working class and a great homemaker to be d my wife.
please I will love and cherish you more if you call me up/whatsaap...07034400873
Re: I Need A Girl For Serious Relationship To Lead To Marriage by MedicH: 5:04pm On Dec 05, 2019
sweetiliciouz:

hi, i want to talk.

(1) (Reply)

Bbm Pins / Older Women looking for younger guys for pleasure and a good time....... / Matured Whatsapp Group To Mingle And Network … 30years Above Only

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.